Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Solving the Height Vs. Face Debate Once and For All (!!!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date

What would foids answer?

• Being tall

• Having a beautiful face

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
If we asked foids which is more attractive on a man, being tall or having a beautiful face, what would they answer?

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

P. S., if you want to know the answer before casting your vote, check out what is the MOST RIGHT-SWIPED term on men's profiles on Tinder.

Maybe a snip image will help, in case you are too lazy to click the link and read the article.

Screenshot 2021 09 14 030514

Look at it again:

And again:

Well, now that you know what the MOST RIGHT-SWIPED term is on men's profiles (bio term that most consistently gets you right swipes), go ahead and answer the poll.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

This proves nothing, since men don't have to write things about their faces in their profiles, while they need to write about height

This proves nothing, since the men don't have to write things about their faces in their profiles, while they need to write about height
HAHAHA, no.

This is bio terms, words you put into your bio; you can write whatever the fuck you want.

You can write "I have a prominent jaw."

Yet they don't write that, despite being perfectly able to.

They write 6'.

AND FOIDS RESPOND TO THAT.

Why is that? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Your face doesn't matter if you don't meet the height requirement.

HAHAHA, no.

This is bio terms, words you put into your bio; you can write whatever the fuck you want.

You can write "I have a prominent jaw."

Yet they don't write that, despite being perfectly able to.

They write 6'.

AND FOIDS RESPOND TO THAT.

Why is that? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
And why someone would write something about their face? There is a pic proving it, while there is not showing his height, that's why you will see height in bios and not things related to face, therefore it doesn't prove your point.

No one writes that, no need to, you are already showing your face

Yeah no shit dude because people don't describe their FACE in their bio LMAO, but they have to describe their height because it is not visible

your FACE is your existence, it is clearly visible in any situation
Imagine if instead of 6' people wrote
BTW i have hunter eyes square jaw cheekbones, this doesnt happen

And why someone would write something about their face? There is a pic proving it, while there is not showing his height,
You can post a full body picture that allows everyone to at least estimate your height.
that's why you will see height in bios and not things related to face,
No, that is not the reason. Look at the other terms - number 5 is beard, which is seen visually. Most other terms can also be seen visually in pictures (a picture with your car, a picture with your dog, a picture at dinner etc.), yet men still write them anyway. Why do men write "car" when they can just get pictured next to a car? Because foids respond to that, apparently. Why don't men write "canthal tilt"? Because foids don't give a damn about it, or not nearly as much as about the number one thing, 6'.

But again, your beard is seen clearly, yet men still write beard ( no. 5). But that is not as important as 6' (no. 1).

Try again.
therefore it doesn't prove your point.
It does. I have proved you wrong, and if you are honest, you should admit as much.
No one writes that, no need to, you are already showing your face
Nope. They write "beard" (no. 5). Still not as important as 6' (number 1).

Yeah no shit dude because people don't describe their FACE in their bio LMAO, but they have to describe their height because it is not visible
1. First of all, height is visible in full body pics.

2. Secondly, look at number 5 - beard. They do describe their face.

So you are 100% wrong and I am 100% right.

your FACE is your existence, it is clearly visible in any situation
Imagine if instead of 6' people wrote
BTW i have hunter eyes square jaw cheekbones, this doesnt happen
Yet they write "beard" (5).

Look how tallfags twist themselves into knots instead of accepting the truth.

The fact that you pwn this 'study' off as evidence yet again proves the desperation of heightcels in their willingless to mislead, distort and LIE
i quote my other thread reply

Your face is your base. Face is the most important part of establishing sexual attraction as it is the strongest indicator of genetic health. Face contains visual cues such for
- Forward growth (development)
- Symmetry (genetic health)
- Hairline counts as part of face (youth and vitality)
- Skin Health (Diseases, genetic health, youth, vitality, race)
- Sexual Dimorphism such as strong brow and other masculine traits
- Skull shape and facial third ratios, sign of masculinity and strength (warrior skull vs alien skull)

HEIGHT is just one small trait that doesn't really indicate health, just to do with sexual dimorphism (taller than female) mainly, height extremism is generally more of a fetish, not really something you see in real life.

Height is no doubt important, but it is just a subcategory and one trait among your whole body, it is more important than muscle mass, but equally important to frame and youth. It is LESS important than face just because height contains so much less genetic information.

Discussion over, this height extremism you see on tik tok doesn't really translate to real life, also you can do LOTS about height such as move to SHORTER places such as SEA

Unless you are extremely short 5'4 and below, worry about the motherload of genetic information first (FACE).

Discussion OVER.

The fact that you pwn this 'study' off as evidence yet again proves the desperation of heightcels in their willingless to mislead, distort and LIE
You asked for evidence that height is king and supreme and more important than face.

This is one study out of many proving it.

Tell me where, precisely, have I misled, distorted, or lied.

Go ahead.

I literally just posted one absolutely relevant article (out of vast oceans of similar information).

Stop being triggered and accept the truth: height >>> face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.49.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.49.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.37.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.37.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.31.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.31.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.01.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.34.01.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.56.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.56.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.50.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.40.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.40.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.21.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 01.33.21.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 37
You can post a full body picture that allows everyone to at least estimate your height.

No, that is not the reason. Look at the other terms - number 5 is beard, which is seen visually. Most other terms can also be seen visually in pictures (a picture with your car, a picture with your dog, a picture at dinner etc.), yet men still write them anyway. Why do men write "car" when they can just get pictured next to a car? Because foids respond to that, apparently. Why don't men write "canthal tilt"? Because foids don't give a damn about it, or not nearly as much as about the number one thing, 6'.

But again, your beard is seen clearly, yet men still write beard ( no. 5). But that is not as important as 6' (no. 1).

Try again.

It does. I have proved you wrong, and if you are honest, you should admit as much.

Nope. They write "beard" (no. 5). Still not as important as 6' (number 1).
Guys putting beard in their, bios doesn't mean they will include facial aesthetic terms too.

A body pic is not enough to estimate one's height

i quote my other thread reply

Your face is your base. Face is the most important part of establishing sexual attraction as it is the strongest indicator of genetic health. Face contains visual cues such for
- Forward growth (development)
- Symmetry (genetic health)
- Hairline counts as part of face (youth and vitality)
- Skin Health (Diseases, genetic health, youth, vitality, race)
- Sexual Dimorphism such as strong brow and other masculine traits
- Skull shape and facial third ratios, sign of masculinity and strength (warrior skull vs alien skull)

HEIGHT is just one small trait that doesn't really indicate health, just to do with sexual dimorphism (taller than female) mainly, height extremism is generally more of a fetish, not really something you see in real life.

Height is no doubt important, but it is just a subcategory and one trait among your whole body, it is more important than muscle mass, but equally important to frame and youth. It is LESS important than face just because height contains so much less genetic information.

Discussion over, this height extremism you see on tik tok doesn't really translate to real life, also you can do LOTS about height such as move to SHORTER places such as SEA

Unless you are extremely short 5'4 and below, worry about the motherload of genetic information first (FACE).

Discussion OVER.
Look how many irrelevant words you write when foids all over, again and again and again, tell you themselves that height is more important to them than face. This is also their revealed preference, as this study shows. You can kvetch, you can explain why you think that face should be more important, but evidently, height gets you laid better than face. You think that one thing should be the truth, but the evidence fully, 100% contradicts you. Your "ideal" is contradicted by the "real."

Over.

Guys putting beard in their, bios doesn't mean they will include facial aesthetic terms too.
They don't need to, because foids don't respond to that.

Foids respond to beard (no. 5).

And most of all, to tallness (no. 1).
A body pic is not enough to estimate one's height
It gives you a rough estimate.
Lets check this reddit thread where foids answer anonymously on purplepulldebate (no blue pilled crap, real opinions)
Nope, the study I posted uses objective metrics, not anymous answers on Cuckit, which is not representative of foids at large:
The dating website recently delved into its database and analysed its most successful users' "about me" sections, taking note of the most frequently used words.

And apparently, these are the words that are guaranteed to land you a hot date.

According to the study, the top word for female users was "love" and the most-swiped right male users had "6'" in their bio, while music and gym appeared in both lists.
I don't care about anonymous Cuckit answers.

Look at the actual data from Tinder, which is where foids go to get fucked, not Cuckit.

Last edited:
Check replies on this thread

They don't need to, because foids don't respond to that.

Foids respond to beard (no. 5).

And most of all, to tallness (no. 1).

It gives you a rough estimate.

Nope, the study I posted uses objective metrics, not anymous answers on Cuckit, which is not representative of foids at large.

I don't care about anonymous Cuckit answers.

Look at the actual data from Tinder, which is where foids go to get fucked, not Cuckit.
Your terrible study doesn't do ANYTHING apart from prove that chicks prefer 6'. No one disputes this, but since men don't describe their face to detail in their bio,, because most men dont know wtf makes a man's face attractive to start, and also due to the fact it is clearly visible, it NULLIFIES any conclusion that height is more important than face. Height can be a dealbreaker yes, but it is LESS info than face end of.

Imagine if someone was to describe their face in tinder

Yes I have a 14cm Ramus which conencts to my jaw at blah blah degrees, my maxilla blah blah and my gonial angle etc etc. Btw I have equal facial thirds and a neutral canthal tilt. LMAO you come across as an autsitc serial killer

Last edited:

Objective analysis >>> anonymous anecdotes.

Meanwhile, where are all the foids calling to kill men for having ugly faces, asymmetrical features, small jaws, etc.?

None. Doesn't happen.

All you see is foids calling to kill men for being short.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXUzva1r-AA&feature=emb_title

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ssowv6ObTQ&feature=emb_title

Face > height

I'm going to do a kind of research, I'll ask girls what is more important to them, after a while I'll reach out to you

For QOL height is the clear winner

For attracting women its a close call, IMO face edges it out- height is more of a disqualification factor, but once you are above the ~70% range (or whatever the bare minimum is) a GL face is much more beneficial to have ‘more’ of.

Your terrible study doesn't do ANYTHING apart from prove that chicks prefer 6'. No one disputes this, but since men don't describe their face to detail in their bio,, because most men dont know wtf makes a man's face attractive to start, and also due to the fact it is clearly visible, it NULLIFIES any conclusion that height is more important than face. Height can be a dealbreaker yes, but it is LESS info than face end of.

Imagine if someone was to describe their face in tinder

Yes I have a 14cm Ramus which conencts to my jaw at blah blah degrees, my maxilla blah blah and my gonial angle etc etc. Btw I have equal facial thirds and a neutral canthal tilt. LMAO you come across as an autsitc serial killer
All of this is irrelevant when you consider that the number one term that gets one swiped-right is height.

It could be anything else.

It could be just "beautiful" or "masculine" or whatever short proxy for "good-looking face."

It could be "bones."

It could be literally "face."

The fact that only autists care about that, whereas foids IRL care about height, 100% proves my point.

PSL autists spend eons analyzing their facial features. Of course it's autistic, as you admit yourself here.

Real results, meanwhile, are achieved through posting one's height.

Wrong, height > face.

Use sources bro.
hate to break it to you but you're a fag and probably a woman, therefore your opinion is irrelevant

Objective analysis >>> anonymous anecdotes.

Meanwhile, where are all the foids calling to kill men for having ugly faces, asymmetrical features, small jaws, etc.?

None. Doesn't happen.

All you see is foids calling to kill men for being short.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXUzva1r-AA&feature=emb_title

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ssowv6ObTQ&feature=emb_title

People don't know wtf they are talking about with face. It is all subconscious and on a deeper level. No one knows how to actually analyse facial aesthetics apart from model scouters and incels. Girls do howrever describe UGLY guys to kill themselves all the fucking time

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@frickbleepsgetmoney/video/7002262527904075014?refer=embed

notice how this foid says UGLY not short., Anyone can cherry pick examples. And we have already refuted your laughable attempt to use that study as some kind evidence :lul::lul:

In fact, thje number one criteria for a guy to be described as CREEPY is his facial aesthetics not height.

Height can make you look weak, pathetic and unattractive, sure, its important

FACE IS A VISUAL GATEWAY INTO MILLIONS OF MICRO GENETIC CUES AND INFORMATION. FACE IS LIFE.

This proves nothing, since men don't have to write things about their faces in their profiles, while they need to write about height
Because the Chadlet on Tinder can be good-looking enough for foids to notice but needs to know his height just to make sure.

All of this is irrelevant when you consider that the number one term that gets one swiped-right is height.

It could be anything else.

It could be just "beautiful" or "masculine" or whatever short proxy for "good-looking face."

It could be "bones."

It could be literally "face."

The fact that only autists care about that, whereas foids IRL care about height, 100% proves my point.

PSL autists spend eons analyzing their facial features. Of course it's autistic, as you admit yourself here.

Real results, meanwhile, are achieved through posting one's height.
You are deliberately taking the piss now, You know well that no one describes their face because it IS VISIBLE WHEN THEY NEED TO DESCRIBE THEIR HEIGHT BECAUSE IT IS NOT

im falling for the bait mb im getting trolled,

Wrong, height > face.

Use sources bro.
Ur just autistically repeating things. I am a manlet, and In reality there is no concrete answer and we can only guess. 95% height, 50%th face (6ft3 normie) definitely gets mogged by a 50% height, 95% face (5ft9 with a gigachad face), if all other factors are equal, to the MAJORITY of women. Sure a few tall chicks would rather the normie guy. You have to remember that the average guy is facially extremely ugly to women, while the average height is only considered kinda short/not tall.

TLDR/ ignoring extremes (bottom 10% height has worse time than 10% face, i fully agree) face does have more significance in how attractive a man is.

Because the Chadlet on Tinder can be good-looking enough for foids to notice but needs to know his height just to make sure.
Yeah, and 6'2 incel or even facial normie gets the NEXT without even her having to check. So heightcels MOG facecels just through amount of tinder matches.

People don't know wtf they are talking about with face.
Right, because it's not what foids are primarily looking for. That is precisely the point.

Of course they want all "ugly, creepy men" to die, no matter what makes them ugly. No one denies that.

But when we get into specific complaints about looks, they call for the deaths of short men.

But anyway, why is it that only PSL autists talk and analyze incessantly the minute details of facial features, whereas on Tinder, in real life, among non-autistic normies, the number one successful bio term is 6'?

It's because the former think that face > height, whereas the latter obviously, as is indicated again and again, prioritize height.
You are deliberately taking the piss now, You know well that no one describes their face because it IS VISIBLE WHEN THEY NEED TO DESCRIBE THEIR HEIGHT BECAUSE IT IS NOT

im falling for the bait mb im getting trolled,
Nope, people do describe having beards (number 5), but not jaws or anything else that stands as proxy for face or is part of the face.

They can use whatever proxy for face they like. Look at the list. They can write anything they want. Yet, it's just beards (number 5).

Versus 6' (number 1).

Why is it? :feelsthink:

Last edited:
S
Right, because it's not what foids are primarily looking for. That is precisely the point.

Of course they want all "ugly, creepy men" to die, no matter what makes them ugly. No one denies that.

But when we get into specific complaints about looks, they call for the deaths of short men.

But anyway, why is it that only PSL autists talk and analyze incessantly the minute details of facial features, whereas on Tinder, in real life, among non-autistic normies, the number one successful bio term is 6'?

It's because the former think that face > height, whereas the latter obviously, as is indicated again and again, prioritize height.

Nope, people do describe having beards (number 5), but not jaws or anything else that stands as proxy for face or is part of the face.

They can use whatever proxy for face they like. Look at the list. They can write anything they want. Yet, it's just beards (number 5).

Versus 6' (number 1).

Why is it? :feelsthink:
So your telling me honestly that you think having a dog, being a traveller listening to music (jfl)) and driving are more important than NOT having a jaw like pic related? Because according to your logic with the study that would be correct.

Attachments

• zarjxxezdr601.jpg
    zarjxxezdr601.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 47
S

So your telling me honestly that you think having a dog, being a traveller listening to music (jfl)) and driving are more important than NOT having a jaw like pic related? Because according to your logic with the study that would be correct.
That's not what I'm telling you, obviously. Don't create strawmans.

No foid is going to swipe right on men who are 2/10 or 3/10 in looks, whether because of height or face or frame or whatever else.

They aren't even swiping on men who are 6/10, in most cases.

That is not the point, and you are merely shifting the goalposts and trying to change the subject.

You asked me to provide evidence that height > face.

That height is prioritized above all other features on Tinder is the evidence addressed to the original question.

If it were something to do with face, I'd be willing to entertain the notion that face > height.

But it's height > everything else.

Im sick of this endless debate. For me face>height. I know plenty of short normies/chads((especially mexicans) that get foids. Way more than ugly average height dudes(I fall into that category). Sure you'll do well enough if you're 6 feet and average looking but height is only a problem if you really short like 5"3 and average or below looking. Plus a lot foids dont even know what 6 feet looks like. Its mostly a useless statement that goes out the window if youre good looking enough.

Last edited:
Sorry, i will try to be better next time :owo:
see to it that you do, good sir
i know you're new around these parts, so ill let you off with a warning
remember that me, @BummerDrummer and @Uggo Mongo are the rulers of the forum and are to be respected at all times

Last edited:
EVERYTHING matters you fucking faggot. Not just height. Face, height, muscles, race, money. EVERYTHING. Now kill yourself you nigger

EVERYTHING matters you fucking faggot. Not just height. Face, height, muscles, race, money. EVERYTHING. Now kill yourself you nigger
Very poor post, nigger. Consider speaking a tad bit more respectfully to your cognitive superiors.

Anyway...

I don't deny that everything matters.

But some things do matter more than others, evidently. Not all things matter equally.

Face (as in facial bone structure) matters more than eye color. A beautiful jaw is better than a beautiful iris.

And height matters more than face, according to all of the credible evidence I've seen, and I've seen lots of it.

Anyone who claims, suggests, or implies that "EVERYTHING MATTERS EQUALLY" is deliberately muddying the waters, or is just dumb.

Very poor post, nigger. Consider speaking a tad bit more respectfully to your cognitive superiors.

Anyway...

I don't deny that everything matters.

But some things do matter more than others, evidently. Not all things matter equally.

Face (as in facial bone structure) matters more than eye color. A beautiful jaw is better than a beautiful iris.

And height matters more than face, according to all of the credible evidence I've seen, and I've seen lots of it.

Anyone who claims, suggests, or implies that "EVERYTHING MATTERS EQUALLY" is deliberately muddying the waters, or is just dumb.
Whatever faggot, we both know that at the end of the day, none of this fucking bullshit matters and we'll still die alone sexless and friendless. You don't have height, you don't have face so why do you keep babbling like a dumb nigger about this? Who fucking cares about this shit faggot, go back to reddit. Unless you are coping that you are tall but you have a subhuman face who knows. Kill yourself

Whatever faggot, we both know that at the end of the day, none of this fucking bullshit matters and we'll still die alone sexless and friendless. You don't have height, you don't have face so why do you keep babbling like a dumb nigger about this? Who fucking cares about this shit faggot, go back to reddit. Unless you are coping that you are tall but you have a subhuman face who knows. Kill yourself
If you don't find this discussion to be interesting or relevant to inceldom, you are more than invited to leave this thread instead of posting in it. That is what I do in threads that I do not find interesting or relevant - I do not post in them. Better yet, put me on ignore, and then you won't have to read a single additional thing that I write.

This discussion is relevant to inceldom, and we will have it whether you like it or not. Keep screeching, nigger.

If we asked foids which is more attractive on a man, being tall or having a beautiful face, what would they answer?

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

P. S., if you want to know the answer before casting your vote, check out what is the MOST RIGHT-SWIPED term on men's profiles on Tinder.

Maybe a snip image will help, in case you are too lazy to click the link and read the article.

View attachment 493036

Look at it again:

View attachment 493037

And again:

View attachment 493038

Well, now that you know what the MOST RIGHT-SWIPED term is on men's profiles (bio term that most consistently gets you right swipes), go ahead and answer the poll.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
>3.Dogs
Dogpilled again.