Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sodium Nitrite sachets right on my desk! So tempting! And dad will be away for months so no one to stop me from doing the deed!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Good, you have the cure for cyanide poisoning so no one can get hurt! :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Food grade?
Food grade or lab grade, it doesn't matter. Its 99.99% pure. People who've bought SN from this guy have died. It was in the news. The guy was arrested. I was lucky enough to buy this before he got taken away.

Food grade or lab grade, it doesn't matter. Its 99.99% pure. People who've bought SN from this guy have died. It was in the news. The guy was arrested. I was lucky enough to buy this before he got taken away.
Does it taste like salt tho ?

Does it taste like salt tho ?
Yes I've tasted it just a bit. Its very salty. People who've taken it and reported on it just prior to their deaths confirmed the salty taste.

No this is the permanent cure for my inceldom. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Imagine how awful it would be if you were an incel in the afterlife

Police came to my house because I had bought SN (not from this guy, but another brand through online store). They gave me a two hour pep talk and lecture on how I'm a valued member of soyciety.

Imagine how awful it would be if you were an incel in the afterlife
No such thing as afterlife. There's no procreation in the afterlife, just peaceful non-existence.

No such thing as afterlife. There's no procreation in the afterlife, just peaceful non-existence.
How'd you find a guy for this?

At least try some illegal stuff before you rope

Its very hard now. Authorities have cracked down on SN.
That's gay as fuck. God forbid we want an easy way out of soyciety

God forbid we want an easy way out of soyciety
These evil people want slaves. But they'll regret this because they'll only create terrorists out of us.

so of do it work, eat spoonful or mix it in food? or mix in drink?

These evil people want slaves. But they'll regret this because they'll only create terrorists out of us.
Preach.

I hope you pass peacefully if you end up doing it, it is your choice after all and we must respect it.

so of do it work, eat spoonful or mix it in food? or mix in drink?
You're supposed to mix 25 gm of it in water and drink with some antiemetic to reduce risk of vomiting.

Decent method still need to figure out mines. I wrapped and tied something thick around my neck and I think I can pass out and die from it. I used a sock JFL

I wrapped and tied something thick around my neck and I think I can pass out and die from it. I used a sock JFL
Full suspension is the best because its easy to setup, can be tested, and all of its elements can be easily purchased in the market without raising suspicion. I already have my 12 mm static climbing rope but the anchor point is a bitch. I was going to set it up but my mental health has deteriorated so fast that I am forced to fall back on SN even though its untested and expires this August. I just have to take comfort from the fact that there are others who died from purchasing this SN.

Full suspension is the best because it’s easy to setup, can be tested, and all of its elements can be easily purchased in the market without raising suspicion. I already have my 12 mm static climbing rope but the anchor point is a bitch. I was going to set it up but my mental health has deteriorated so fast that I am forced to fall back on SN even though it’s untested and expires this August. I just have to take comfort from the fact that there are others who died from purchasing this SN.
If you got it from that seller who got arrested then it’s probably legit don’t worry. Full suspension will knock you out cold and kill quickly though. Those few seconds before unconsciousness would probably be like hell

Full suspension will knock you out cold and kill quickly though. Those few seconds before unconsciousness would probably be like hell
Yes if its done right, its not that painful.

This. They have no idea what they have started.

i also want. Where can i get?
You can't get this brand because the guy who was making it got arrested after people in the UK died from taking it. You have to find your own SN without raising suspicions from the police.

Is that actually relevant or no? If so... well, y'know
Yeah it expires this August but I'm willing to take a chance with this because I'm struggling too much.

You can't get this brand because the guy who was making it got arrested after people in the UK died from taking it. You have to find your own SN without raising suspicions from the police.
shit man, thats kinda fucked up for me. Nobody sells that here and i am too low iq to make my own

Yeah it expires this August but I'm willing to take a chance with this because I'm struggling too much.
A couple days should probably be fine, but you probably shouldn't dillydally too long provided your mind is made up. the last thing you want is to botch it after all

Good luck brocel.

I dont know what to tell you bro. Im not in a position to give moral anymore, also you dont listen to me anyways.

Sodium nitrate? Isn’t that the stuff they put in lunch meat and stuff? That shit can kill you? :shock:

I have been thinking about it too, I don't know if I can take another decade let alone 35 years. I'm about to turn 35 and my best years are behind me and those sucked.

But then i think maybe we have to keep going. And not let them win. I don't know

So you gonna make some bottle rockets?
Bbbased way to go honestly. Just fly to the moon!

Sodium nitrate? Isn’t that the stuff they put in lunch meat and stuff? That shit can kill you? :shock:
Nitrite not Nitrate. Yes it kills you.

What does that do?
When Sodium Nitrite is taken in sufficient quantity, it consumes all the oxygen in the blood turning it from red to brown. The lack of oxygen id called hypoxia, a fatal condition which leads to brain and organ death.

Last edited:
You and I are very close in age so you understand just how unbearable it gets. :fuk::fuk:
Yes. The last 5 have been the worst, time drags on. It will not get better unless something changes, and for me it's over. It can't get better.

Every year it's worse. I'm even considering medication at this point which is something I have always been against, but it's getting to the point where I can't take it

Yes. The last 5 have been the worst, time drags on. It will not get better unless something changes, and for me it's over. It can't get better.

Every year it's worse. I'm even considering medication at this point which is something I have always been against, but it's getting to the point where I can't take it
YEs something dramatic needs to happen to bring about change but that feels like such a steep climb that it makes me want to give in to death. I'm already on meds, and now I'm thinking about taking high risk shit like HGH etc, to get my body "renewed" because like what the hell, my life already feels over.

I think you'll get what I'm saying here:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back