Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sodium Nitrite sachets right on my desk! So tempting! And dad will be away for months so no one to stop me from doing the deed!

YEs something dramatic needs to happen to bring about change but that feels like such a steep climb that it makes me want to give in to death. I'm already on meds, and now I'm thinking about taking high risk shit like HGH etc, to get my body "renewed" because like what the hell, my life already feels over.

I think you'll get what I'm saying here:
Bro, yes. We are in similar positions. It's not getting better and I can't just enjoy an asexual conservative life either like you were saying. Why continue to suffer when I know how every day, week, month, year, decade is going to be ahead of time? Loneliness with no hope of ascending. It feels like I am just running the clock down.

R/Hermeticism on reddit used to help, now I hate reddit and was banned for muh misogyny so that community is done anyway. All I have is other people online who are suffering as much as me, and there is no cure. It's these same four walls until I rope or die of natural causes.

You were saying it's past expiry - probably best you don't take it then. Could do some fuck shit to you that you're not intending to do, right?

It feels like I am just running the clock down.
And having to endure this purgatorial stagnation is proving unbearable at least for me.
You were saying it's past expiry - probably best you don't take it then. Could do some fuck shit to you that you're not intending to do, right?
It expires before this month so I'm cutting it close. I don't care anymore. I just can't bear this.

dont do it!!
modi needs you

for india numba 1 supa powa agenda 2030

And having to endure this purgatorial stagnation is proving unbearable at least for me.

It expires before this month so I'm cutting it close. I don't care anymore. I just can't bear this.
Yeah, I just want peace at this point too. The future is bleak and every day I am neglected worse I get more and more brain damage

I'm considering mega-cucked things like therapy and medication first but if they don't work I'll join you

No such thing as afterlife. There's no procreation in the afterlife, just peaceful non-existence.
What if reincarnation is real and you are reborn as @anandkonda ‘s younger currycel brother. You will have to listen about how Tamils mog for your whole life

What if reincarnation is real and you are reborn as @anandkonda ‘s younger currycel brother. You will have to listen about how Tamils mog for your whole life
:horror::horror::horror::kys::kys::kys:

Attachments

• SN.PNG
    SN.PNG
    643.1 KB · Views: 20
It's not a laboratory product so I wouldn't trust the "99.99% purity", also it says before August so it's already lost some purity, if you really wanna do it take like 40g just to be sure, I remember I once read a post by a guy who woke up the next day after taking SN, you do NOT want that happening, also don't forget xanax hours prior

Last edited:
Sodium nitrate? Isn’t that the stuff they put in lunch meat and stuff? That shit can kill you? :shock:
It's a food perseverant and in small amounts although harmful, is not lethal, it has even been used as a heart medication

Last edited:
Full suspension is the best because its easy to setup, can be tested, and all of its elements can be easily purchased in the market without raising suspicion. I already have my 12 mm static climbing rope but the anchor point is a bitch. I was going to set it up but my mental health has deteriorated so fast that I am forced to fall back on SN even though its untested and expires this August. I just have to take comfort from the fact that there are others who died from purchasing this SN.
One thing I like about SN is that you can take it at some random public park in the city while lying on the grass, this way your parents won't find your corpse hanging from the ceiling it'd be strangers suspecting you might be dead, don't do it tho we're all rotting here

Full suspension is the best because its easy to setup, can be tested
How do u test full suspension ?? once ur feet are fully in the air how do u go back on the ground ?

How do u test full suspension ?? once ur feet are fully in the air how do u go back on the ground ?
You don't go fully in the air. You lower your weight slowly from a stool to check if the ligature is the right position of the neck where its tightening doesn't cause you too much discomfort.

You don't go fully in the air. You lower your weight slowly from a stool to check if the ligature is the right position of the neck where its tightening doesn't cause you too much discomfort.
yes that's what I would call partial suspension test then. U cannot test what u will feel in the air without being fully suspended :feelscry:

yes that's what I would call partial suspension test then. U cannot test what u will feel in the air without being fully suspended :feelscry:
Partial suspension as a test is enough confirmation, but doing a partial suspension as a method has been a hit or miss with people whom have tried it. Once you feel ready and comfortable with your partial and you're ready to off yourself, you can get your feet off of your stool and let your body suspend under gravity till you lose consciousness and die.

I was also thinking about it...Not sure yet, but i just dont like living, never did tbh.

Its freedom from all earthy suffering. "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
Why we had to be born in the first place, to endure suffering to be free :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Why we had to be born in the first place, to endure suffering to be free :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Our parents must pay for imposing this punishment on us.

Our parents must pay for imposing this punishment on us.
Can you make them pay by cutting them out of your life? Would that be punishment for them? I have considered it a few times but I rely on my mum too much.

by cutting them out of your life
even if I'm here because of them, I have a deformed head because of their negligence, I would not do that as they were not malicious but just stupid as most parents:cryfeels:

Get an arranged marriage instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back