Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society treats sub 6 white men better than Tyrone’s just because they’re white

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Society treats sub 6 white men better than Tyrone’s because they’re white Tyrones are only praised amongst my their own kind outside of the black community he still deals with the same racism and discrimination as sub 6 black males because at the end of the day he’s still black being good looking doesn’t change that

Cope Tyrone gets almost as much as chad

True. My white half brother gets treated good and he isnt even a chad.

No he doesn’t society hates black people
im sorry to pop this cope bubble but black people I can legit say sometime even have it easier than whites alone just from media representation

im sorry to pop this cope bubble but black people I can legit say sometime even have it easier than whites alone just from media representation
Media Representation means nothing when while people been getting life handed to them for centuries

Media Representation means nothing when while people been getting life handed to them for centuries
maybe white is better when it comes to quality of life and wealth but tyrones 100% gets more sex than a chad just alone from media representation and BBC pill

You're right. Everyone loves black people due to rap and thug halo.

That's a minority of racist people. The majority love blacks.
blacks have halo, unless your a Low IQ nigger that likes to play into the negative black stereotypes

That's a minority of racist people. The majority love blacks.
No it’s not almost every user on this forum is racist as a matter of fact most people are racist they just don’t show it only Tyrone gets a free pass the rest of us don’t

No it’s not almost every user on this forum is racist as a matter of fact most people are racist they just don’t show it only Tyrone gets a free pass the rest of us don’t
Oh i forgot nigger

Cope blacks are treated like the kangz they once were in my cucked western country :lul:

Massive cope. Tyrone cucks average normie mayo in most things in life.

Our generation was not born centuries ago, i don’t know why you are even talking about past periods that have nothing to do with todays period.
We grow up with the current culture and beliefs, which are all extreme leftist LGBTQI pro-immigration and shit

People still hate him for being black
Mayo males hate him cause they might get cucked by him. Mayo foids hate him because they have to show off hate to hide the fact they want to fuck him.

i dont see why people think blacks slay. avg black is incel:feelskek:no girls want to date blacks or reproduce with a black skinned male jfl

and most people just hate blacks from their skin colour alone