Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly

20230203 220257

Does the Moor-thing even happen often? I feel like Sandniggers and Niggers don't really get along.
it happens very rarely
from what i have seen, sandniggers and especially the levantine sandniggers (light skinned) don't like black women.
you will see black women trying to get into relationships with them since they're way more attractive than male niggers but a conservative sand soyceity doesn't like biracial marriages.
She's African-American and he's Arab-American. | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples
Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? - Romance - Nigeria
Advice❤️❤️ panosundaki Pin
Pin on MUSLIM COUPLES

you will rarely see these kind of couples in the street because of culture, religion and traditions that see it as forbiden
also these black women are sub saharan and not the american nigreess so they have lower self esteem.
you can see how a moor look like from this picture (the baby)
Arab & African couple | Interacial couples, Biracial couples, Cute couple  outfits

Op Eds

Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly​

220247_1353868.png

By Ebony M. Smith, Crimson Opinion Writer
February 10, 2022

I never knew that I was ugly. Or, at least, that white society thought so.
Growing up, I had never felt more invisible. My middle school years were defined by excessive in-school suspensions and meetings in the principal’s office. I was a straight A student in a public charter school, but that was impossible to see when my behavior was always defined for me. I was not a troublesome student. In fact, I enjoyed following the rules. So, why couldn’t the school administrators see that? Why was I punished significantly more than other students for the same behavior? During my first suspension in middle school, I did not have the vocabulary to defend myself. I remember sitting at the principal’s round table, hands crossed in my lap. Her office, lacking personal touches and color, mirrored an interrogation room. The door to her office was only slightly ajar, but I could hear everything. It was as if my teachers couldn’t be bothered to hide their opinions of me.

“She’s a distraction during study period.”

“She cannot keep speaking out of turn.”

I was hypervisible – an unfortunate symptom of my ugliness. I was always being watched. So, I sat there alone, awaiting a punishment that I knew would be too strict.
What I did not realize was that the coming-of-age process for Black girls had an extra miserable layer: we were ugly, whether we believed it or not. Tarana Burke describes this phenomenon in a work I was introduced to during my first semester of sophomore year. Being ugly, she said, is the “funny way that some people interact with those they deem physically unattractive … I know this because I’m ugly. At least that’s what the world finds new ways to tell me every day.” For Burke, the ugliness the world attached to her was physical. For me, ugliness spoke to being unimportant, unseen, and unheard as a child.

Black women have been called ugly for longer than we’ve been deemed human. Black girls live in a paradoxical state where they’re too ugly to be loved, yet too sexualized to be cherished. America knows all too well the consequences of labeling Black girls as promiscuous; there is no forgiveness or innocence awarded to Black girls who simply want to be children. Black girls experience sexual assault at a higher rate than their counterparts. In fact, one in four Black girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18.

When I was 12, being ugly meant people did not care to understand me or hear me. Nobody believed that I could be a rule-abiding student, even though I valued my education. As Black girls, we didn’t have the luxury of making mistakes. Now, as an almost 20 year-old woman studying at Harvard, I’m still proving myself. I find romantic relationships difficult to navigate because I am hypersexualized. The ugliness that was once attached to my body has morphed into lust.
Black women exist in a space between femininity and masculinity that denies us access to either. For Black women, “ugly” means something deeper. It means that we aren’t seen as fully human and, therefore, we do not fit into the Eurocentric construct of gender. It also means that other people define us before we get to define ourselves.

White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America. I refuse to continue the cycle of perpetuated violence against other women who look like me, so I’m done listening. To be a Black girl in America is to trust that you’re beautiful when the world covers the mirrors.

Black girls, I see you. And, more importantly, I am not afraid to look at you.

Ebony M. Smith ’24, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a joint concentrator in Government and African & African American Studies in Eliot House.
no shit sherlock! does this have to be said? why is it when a nigger gets rich he tries to get with ANYTHING but a black woman (sometimes even other dudes!)

Every bluepiller liberal knows this but refuses to admit it.

it happens very rarely
from what i have seen, sandniggers and especially the levantine sandniggers (light skinned) don't like black women.
you will see black women trying to get into relationships with them since they're way more attractive than male niggers but a conservative sand soyceity doesn't like biracial marriages.
She's African-American and he's Arab-American. | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples's African-American and he's Arab-American. | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples
Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? - Romance - Nigeria
Advice❤️❤️ panosundaki Pin
Pin on MUSLIM COUPLES

you will rarely see these kind of couples in the street because of culture, religion and traditions that see it as forbiden
also these black women are sub saharan and not the american nigreess so they have lower self esteem.
you can see how a moor look like from this picture (the baby)
Arab & African couple | Interacial couples, Biracial couples, Cute couple  outfits
This is probably gonna become more and more common in Europe with Muslim Blacks and Sands.

Op Eds

Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly​

220247_1353868.png

By Ebony M. Smith, Crimson Opinion Writer
February 10, 2022

I never knew that I was ugly. Or, at least, that white society thought so.
Growing up, I had never felt more invisible. My middle school years were defined by excessive in-school suspensions and meetings in the principal’s office. I was a straight A student in a public charter school, but that was impossible to see when my behavior was always defined for me. I was not a troublesome student. In fact, I enjoyed following the rules. So, why couldn’t the school administrators see that? Why was I punished significantly more than other students for the same behavior? During my first suspension in middle school, I did not have the vocabulary to defend myself. I remember sitting at the principal’s round table, hands crossed in my lap. Her office, lacking personal touches and color, mirrored an interrogation room. The door to her office was only slightly ajar, but I could hear everything. It was as if my teachers couldn’t be bothered to hide their opinions of me.

“She’s a distraction during study period.”

“She cannot keep speaking out of turn.”

I was hypervisible – an unfortunate symptom of my ugliness. I was always being watched. So, I sat there alone, awaiting a punishment that I knew would be too strict.
What I did not realize was that the coming-of-age process for Black girls had an extra miserable layer: we were ugly, whether we believed it or not. Tarana Burke describes this phenomenon in a work I was introduced to during my first semester of sophomore year. Being ugly, she said, is the “funny way that some people interact with those they deem physically unattractive … I know this because I’m ugly. At least that’s what the world finds new ways to tell me every day.” For Burke, the ugliness the world attached to her was physical. For me, ugliness spoke to being unimportant, unseen, and unheard as a child.

Black women have been called ugly for longer than we’ve been deemed human. Black girls live in a paradoxical state where they’re too ugly to be loved, yet too sexualized to be cherished. America knows all too well the consequences of labeling Black girls as promiscuous; there is no forgiveness or innocence awarded to Black girls who simply want to be children. Black girls experience sexual assault at a higher rate than their counterparts. In fact, one in four Black girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18.

When I was 12, being ugly meant people did not care to understand me or hear me. Nobody believed that I could be a rule-abiding student, even though I valued my education. As Black girls, we didn’t have the luxury of making mistakes. Now, as an almost 20 year-old woman studying at Harvard, I’m still proving myself. I find romantic relationships difficult to navigate because I am hypersexualized. The ugliness that was once attached to my body has morphed into lust.
Black women exist in a space between femininity and masculinity that denies us access to either. For Black women, “ugly” means something deeper. It means that we aren’t seen as fully human and, therefore, we do not fit into the Eurocentric construct of gender. It also means that other people define us before we get to define ourselves.

White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America. I refuse to continue the cycle of perpetuated violence against other women who look like me, so I’m done listening. To be a Black girl in America is to trust that you’re beautiful when the world covers the mirrors.

Black girls, I see you. And, more importantly, I am not afraid to look at you.

Ebony M. Smith ’24, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a joint concentrator in Government and African & African American Studies in Eliot House.
Not all of them but alot of them are, There was one mixed british one in a movie that had the stacy face so not all of them are too bad facially, Mostly just the sheboon, OFC i wouldnt breed with one due to how the offspring would turn out but i would go mad on that pussy if i was able to!

Society thinks so because society has eurocentric standards. If you went to Nigeria in 500BC or something the standard of beauty would be black features.

Society thinks so because society has eurocentric standards. If you went to Nigeria in 500BC or something the standard of beauty would be black features.
Mega cope. The fact is that the genes for light skin have been selected for over and over and over again ever since light skin evolved nearly 30,000 years ago.

Literally every race currently has the genes for light skin aside from central-west africans and Australian abos.

Even Kenyans, somalis, and Ethiopians have genes for light skin via mixture with ancient eurasians and in more recent times via mixture with arabs and indians.

And even south africans and madagascarians have light skin genes Cia mixture with Polynesian sailors.

Fact is that light skin is selected for over and over again

Mega cope. The fact is that the genes for light skin have been selected for over and over and over again ever since light skin evolved nearly 30,000 years ago.

Literally every race currently has the genes for light skin aside from central-west africans and Australian abos.

Even Kenyans, somalis, and Ethiopians have genes for light skin via mixture with ancient eurasians and in more recent times via mixture with arabs and indians.

And even south africans and madagascarians have light skin genes Cia mixture with Polynesian sailors.

Fact is that light skin is selected for over and over again
Yeah? And Europeans have genes for dark skin via mixing with others? That’s just how ethnic mixing by proximity works.

Yeah? And Europeans have genes for dark skin via mixing with others?
no they don't
That’s just how ethnic mixing by proximity works.
Nope. White skin is NEWER than dark skin. Light skin has only been around for about 30,000 yrs vs dark skin being around for 300,000 yrs.

This shows that the mass expansion of white skin happened rapidly because people who evolved white skin selected for it over and over.

well she's at Harvard because she's academically smart + helped a little bit by affirmative action.
The difference between a Black female and an Asian male admitted to Harvard is night and day. An Asian male with the minimum Black female credentials required for a full ride to every Ivy would be laughed out of the post office he tried to send his application in from.

no they don't

Nope. White skin is NEWER than dark skin. Light skin has only been around for about 30,000 yrs vs dark skin being around for 300,000 yrs.

This shows that the mass expansion of white skin happened rapidly because people who evolved white skin selected for it over and over.
No retard it's because people moved out of Africa relatively recently and needed white skin for places with less sun. There's a reason places with the least sun have the palest people and places with the most sun have the darkest.

Two contradictory statements in the same text. If they're the most disrespected group in America, she wouldn't be able to enter Harvard. What about all the succesful black singers, rappers, musicians, models etc... If her projected reality was real, she would be an illiterate negress working as a maid in a southern state.

She's using coded language which actually means she's frusrated because the white Chads don't want to date her and yet she's too stubborn and entitled to date an ethnic boy ( a large percentage of male students in Harvard). Incels are the only group of people who are actually ostracized from society.
Well said. A lot of black women feel like they deserve a high value man although they are not high value themselves. I'm sure she has options just not the one she "feels like she deserves" :foidSoy::banhammer:

No retard it's because people moved out of Africa relatively recently and needed white skin for places with less sun.
wrong dumbass. The inhabitants of Europe used to have dark skin, meani f them living in colder clomates was not necessaryily thr exclusive reason for the evolution of white skin,even if the lack of light in such enviromemts would have naturacted as a selection pressure for light skin
There's a reason places with the least sun have the palest people and places with the most sun have the darkest.
Yes. It's called selection pressure. Jwo does this negate what I said in my previous post?

wrong dumbass. The inhabitants of Europe used to have dark skin, meani f them living in colder clomates was not necessaryily thr exclusive reason for the evolution of white skin,even if the lack of light in such enviromemts would have naturacted as a selection pressure for light skin

Yes. It's called selection pressure. Jwo does this negate what I said in my previous post?
Search up role of melanin

I think so too as a black guy

even negroes are averse to their sheboon counterparts.

interracial is popular for a reason and its not because of degenerate white women.
Depends on the ebony

M0st black w0men are ugly, rarely I see a black w0men that looks good.

Same as ASIAN w0men, arab w0men and Indian w0men.

Indian w0men are ugliar then black w0men.

nigger bitches dont want me and treat me like shit just like all otther race of foids