Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Op Eds

Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly​

220247_1353868.png

By Ebony M. Smith, Crimson Opinion Writer
February 10, 2022

I never knew that I was ugly. Or, at least, that white society thought so.
Growing up, I had never felt more invisible. My middle school years were defined by excessive in-school suspensions and meetings in the principal’s office. I was a straight A student in a public charter school, but that was impossible to see when my behavior was always defined for me. I was not a troublesome student. In fact, I enjoyed following the rules. So, why couldn’t the school administrators see that? Why was I punished significantly more than other students for the same behavior? During my first suspension in middle school, I did not have the vocabulary to defend myself. I remember sitting at the principal’s round table, hands crossed in my lap. Her office, lacking personal touches and color, mirrored an interrogation room. The door to her office was only slightly ajar, but I could hear everything. It was as if my teachers couldn’t be bothered to hide their opinions of me.

“She’s a distraction during study period.”

“She cannot keep speaking out of turn.”

I was hypervisible – an unfortunate symptom of my ugliness. I was always being watched. So, I sat there alone, awaiting a punishment that I knew would be too strict.
What I did not realize was that the coming-of-age process for Black girls had an extra miserable layer: we were ugly, whether we believed it or not. Tarana Burke describes this phenomenon in a work I was introduced to during my first semester of sophomore year. Being ugly, she said, is the “funny way that some people interact with those they deem physically unattractive … I know this because I’m ugly. At least that’s what the world finds new ways to tell me every day.” For Burke, the ugliness the world attached to her was physical. For me, ugliness spoke to being unimportant, unseen, and unheard as a child.

Black women have been called ugly for longer than we’ve been deemed human. Black girls live in a paradoxical state where they’re too ugly to be loved, yet too sexualized to be cherished. America knows all too well the consequences of labeling Black girls as promiscuous; there is no forgiveness or innocence awarded to Black girls who simply want to be children. Black girls experience sexual assault at a higher rate than their counterparts. In fact, one in four Black girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18.

When I was 12, being ugly meant people did not care to understand me or hear me. Nobody believed that I could be a rule-abiding student, even though I valued my education. As Black girls, we didn’t have the luxury of making mistakes. Now, as an almost 20 year-old woman studying at Harvard, I’m still proving myself. I find romantic relationships difficult to navigate because I am hypersexualized. The ugliness that was once attached to my body has morphed into lust.
Black women exist in a space between femininity and masculinity that denies us access to either. For Black women, “ugly” means something deeper. It means that we aren’t seen as fully human and, therefore, we do not fit into the Eurocentric construct of gender. It also means that other people define us before we get to define ourselves.

White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America. I refuse to continue the cycle of perpetuated violence against other women who look like me, so I’m done listening. To be a Black girl in America is to trust that you’re beautiful when the world covers the mirrors.

Black girls, I see you. And, more importantly, I am not afraid to look at you.

Ebony M. Smith ’24, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a joint concentrator in Government and African & African American Studies in Eliot House.

Dnr, but every race is beautiful in its own ways :heart:

@proudweeb

Now, as an almost 20 year-old woman studying at Harvard
White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America.

Two contradictory statements in the same text. If they're the most disrespected group in America, she wouldn't be able to enter Harvard. What about all the succesful black singers, rappers, musicians, models etc... If her projected reality was real, she would be an illiterate negress working as a maid in a southern state.

She's using coded language which actually means she's frusrated because the white Chads don't want to date her and yet she's too stubborn and entitled to date an ethnic boy ( a large percentage of male students in Harvard). Incels are the only group of people who are actually ostracized from society.

even negroes are averse to their sheboon counterparts.

interracial is popular for a reason and its not because of degenerate white women.

I won't argue because I legitimately do not find sheboons attractive. Some mixed race? Sure. Full on boons? They do absolutely nothing for me.

@
Luzifer
@Luzifer tf is wrong with these racist greys these days
Yes racists are not welcome here, we are open minded for every culture and i invite everyone too come too the west too live with us westernized modern people hand in hand and make society a better place

don't be a meanie
they're called black queens
Get a Black woman is speaking listen and learn shirt For ...

@Luzifer tf is wrong with these racist greys these days
Looks more masculine than me jfl

Black women are 100% ugly on average and that is coming from someone with jungle fever. Black women know this hence whybthey get offended when you tell them things like "you're pretty for a black girl" or if you mention mixed race girls look better

Only gl black girls are mixed race. At least quarter non black. Best looking black girl I've known, turns out she was only quarter black and rest Indian.

They are right, african americans are ugly as hell coming from an immigrant blackcel

Because they are, sheboons are right at the bottom.

the only good looking sheboons you will see in your life are
.mulatto (white + nig)
.blasian (asian + nig)
.moor (sand + nig)
all of them are mixed but all the other 100% pure blacks are always ugly tbh

Two contradictory statements in the same text. If they're the most disrespected group in America, she wouldn't be able to enter Harvard. What about all the succesful black singers, rappers, musicians, models etc... If her projected reality was real, she would be an illiterate negress working as a maid in a southern state.

She's using coded language which actually means she's frusrated because the white Chads don't want to date her and yet she's too stubborn and entitled to date an ethnic boy ( a large percentage of male students in Harvard). Incels are the only group of people who are actually ostracized from society.
FQT0wR8VEAYpNXp.png

just lol @ "EBONY" being a hahhvad student

White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America.
Jfl at her acting like she has it hard. Currycels are the most disrespected group in America not sheeboons. The ugliest fattest sheboon could still have men of all races willing to fuck her. While if a man with a weak chin approaches a foid he gets arrested. Plus niggers getting everything handed to them even this retarded sheboon got to go to Harvard because of ((((diversity)))).

even negroes are averse to their sheboon counterparts.

interracial is popular for a reason and its not because of degenerate white women.
All races are disgusted by black women. Most of them are ghetto, masculine, and openly hate men. Plus they're the most obese women statistically. Black women could be attractive if they fixed all that shit, but they never will.

It doesn't matter they're Tyrone only. I have no pity for boons because they are the pickiest foid in existence. I guarantee you that even the fattest ugliest sheboon will have some 6' tallfag bf

SHeboons are ugly in and out. They treat ugly men like shit

:society::yes:
Society isn’t as horny as me.
I’d creampie nigger pussy before the bitch could flinch

Now even Harvard students are complaining about being disadvantaged.

Disadvantaged <---> Harvard
Ugly <----> Hypersexualized
Suspended <---> Likes to follow the rules

What a fucking liar.

It’s modern day liberalism.

All identity politics, nothing about class because they have more money than God.

There is no such thing as an unattractive foid. Period.

American only problem. Pure African women can look on par with white women but it depends on which ethnic group.

Black women are 100% ugly on average and that is coming from someone with jungle fever. Black women know this hence whybthey get offended when you tell them things like "you're pretty for a black girl" or if you mention mixed race girls look better
if anyone want to marry a man without becoming a homosexual person,
tell them to marry a black woman

you are right and based

Its true. Im a subhuman currycel and id rather die alone before dating an average black woman

If she is black, she must literally be a famous rapper or something making millions of dollars, and be in perfect physical form

Otherwise id rather rope or die alone lol

White society never misses a chance to remind Black women that they’re the most disrespected group in America. I refuse to continue the cycle of perpetuated violence against other women who look like me, so I’m done listening. To be a Black girl in America is to trust that you’re beautiful when the world covers the mirrors.
white society is damn right

It doesn't matter they're Tyrone only. I have no pity for boons because they are the pickiest foid in existence. I guarantee you that even the fattest ugliest sheboon will have some 6' tallfag bf

Black girls ca be good looking if they're thin and ghetto

Op Eds

Society Thinks Black Girls are Ugly​

220247_1353868.png

By Ebony M. Smith, Crimson Opinion Writer
February 10, 2022

I never knew that I was ugly. Or, at least, that white society thought so.
Growing up, I had never felt more invisible. My middle school years were defined by excessive in-school suspensions and meetings in the principal’s office. I was a straight A student in a public charter school, but that was impossible to see when my behavior was always defined for me. I was not a troublesome student. In fact, I enjoyed following the rules. So, why couldn’t the school administrators see that? Why was I punished significantly more than other students for the same behavior? During my first suspension in middle school, I did not have the vocabulary to defend myself. I remember sitting at the principal’s round table, hands crossed in my lap. Her office, lacking personal touches and color, mirrored an interrogation room. The door to her office was only slightly ajar, but I could hear everything. It was as if my teachers couldn’t be bothered to hide their opinions of me.

“She’s a distraction during study period.”

“She cannot keep speaking out of turn.”

I was hypervisible – an unfortunate symptom of my ugliness. I was always being watched. So, I sat there alone, awaiting a punishment that I knew would be too strict.
What I did not realize was that the coming-of-age process for Black girls had an extra miserable layer: we were ugly, whether we believed it or not. Tarana Burke describes this phenomenon in a work I was introduced to during my first semester of sophomore year. Being ugly, she said, is the “funny way that some people interact with those they deem physically unattractive … I know this because I’m ugly. At least that’s what the world finds new ways to tell me every day.” For Burke, the ugliness the world attached to her was physical. For me, ugliness spoke to being unimportant, unseen, and unheard as a child.

Black women have been called ugly for longer than we’ve been deemed human. Black girls live in a paradoxical state where they’re too ugly to be loved, yet too sexualized to be cherished. America knows all too well the consequences of labeling Black girls as promiscuous; there is no forgiveness or innocence awarded to Black girls who simply want to be children. Black girls experience sexual assault at a higher rate than their counterparts. In fact, one in four Black girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18.

When I was 12, being ugly meant people did not care to understand me or hear me. Nobody believed that I could be a rule-abiding student, even though I valued my education. As Black girls, we didn’t have the luxury of making mistakes. Now, as an almost 20 year-old woman studying at Harvard, I’m still proving myself. I find romantic relationships difficult to navigate because I am hypersexualized. The ugliness that was once attached to my body has morphed into lust.
Black women exist in a space between femininity and masculinity that denies us access to either. For Black women, “ugly” means something deeper. It means that we aren’t seen as fully human and, therefore, we do not fit into the Eurocentric construct of gender. It also means that other people define us before we get to define ourselves.

Black girls, I see you. And, more importantly, I am not afraid to look at you.

Ebony M. Smith ’24, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a joint concentrator in Government and African & African American Studies in Eliot House.
Foids can never be incels Why are these black women that are so called ugly not having sex with all the ugly white man? It's all over for everyone. First of all black women usually end up single moms by tyrone and his bbc. Most of these women who were black and up obese single moms or lesbians if they're attractive they end up celebrities or with ugly nerdy white. Guys with small penises and a lot of money. I would never betray my race so please give me a white queen.

the only good looking sheboons you will see in your life are
.mulatto (white + nig)
.blasian (asian + nig)
.moor (sand + nig)
all of them are mixed but all the other 100% pure blacks are always ugly tbh
The best looking Black foids are from South America definitely.
Does the Moor-thing even happen often? I feel like Sandniggers and Niggers don't really get along.

Only gl black girls are mixed race. At least quarter non black. Best looking black girl I've known, turns out she was only quarter black and rest Indian.
Ethiopians and Somalis and Saharan people can look good, but they're not fully negroid at the end of the day

Foids can never be incels Why are these black women that are so called ugly not having sex with all the ugly white man? It's all over for everyone. First of all black women usually end up single moms by tyrone and his bbc. Most of these women who were black and up obese single moms or lesbians if they're attractive they end up celebrities or with ugly nerdy white. Guys with small penises and a lot of money. I would never betray my race so please give me a white queen.
Yep. It funny how the OP talks about nigger women being sexually abused as if it isn't nigger men doing that. As if it isn't nigger women themselves choosing to fuck outside of marriage

You ever notice how none of these stereotypes apply to muslim black women as much? It's because american niggers do alot of this to themselves
if anyone want to marry a man without becoming a homosexual person,
tell them to marry a black woman

you are right and based
I have seen some WMBF couples pics on pinterest, and yeah, it does look that way. But there are still tons of good looking black women, usually they are mixed, but you can very rarely find good looking west african bantu women

Ethiopians and Somalis and Saharan people can look good, but they're not fully negroid at the end of the day

Yep. It funny how the OP talks about nigger women being sexually abused as if it isn't nigger men doing that. As if it isn't nigger women themselves choosing to fuck outside of marriage

You ever notice how none of these stereotypes apply to muslim black women as much? It's because american niggers do alot of this to themselves

I have seen some WMBF couples pics on pinterest, and yeah, it does look that way. But there are still tons of good looking black women, usually they are mixed, but you can very rarely find good looking west african bantu women
Well i do not like black women even if they are mixed their Afro features are disgusting to me

well she's at Harvard because she's academically smart + helped a little bit by affirmative action.