Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society needs us but we dont need society

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Society needs wagecucks and all the rest of severly abused incels to maintain its tyranical boodthirsty society of parasites who suck blood from desent incels.
But an incel since he has taken blackpill doesnt need the society , - he barely needs life itself. Embittered, lonely, dissaponted abused by predatory society he no longer values life that he spends mantainig ( economicly) parasitic exployters - those fucking sluts and their boyfriends, who never truly work even but have fun.
You need incels but incels dont need you parasites.
You are not entitlled to be mantained by us.

When all incels are blackpilled yoi have no means even to buy dildos.

Oh yeah? How will you survive if society suddenly stopped functioning?

Please put me in an gas chamber bro

If they think that we truecels value our lives and readt to mantain it - they are terrebly wrong
Please put me in an gas chamber bro
Gas doesnt work . i dont pay bills.

society is doomed, man.

Oh yeah? How will you survive if society suddenly stopped functioning?
I think his point was as incels we don’t care. Our life isn’t with living since we have so much pain and so little pleasure. We don’t have much to lose like the normies.

True. They are not entitled to us paying taxes so the government can fund their lavish lifestyle. NEET all the way.

But an incel since he has taken blackpill doesnt need the society , - he barely needs life itself. Embittered, lonely, dissaponted abused by predatory society he no longer values life that he spends mantainig ( economicly) parasitic exployters - those fucking sluts and their boyfriends,
Who are the parasitic exployters? Society or Jooz?

Society can suck my dick

I pray when society collapses