Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is far more restrictive on behaviour for men than for women?

Men have less freedom than women?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Maybe this is a no-brainer. This clip got me thinking about it again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dldvy96Atn0

So... really it would be seen as OK if a girl, boy or woman sung that song, lol

But... I feel like for men... you're in a much smaller frame in terms of what is acceptable.

I sort of understand why. Men are physically and mentally stronger and so it's intimidating when they do anything even slightly out of the ordinary. But to structure society around this seems abusive to men because we do need freedom too.

No shit Sherlock.

-Men pay more in taxes
-Men have a substantially higher suicide rate
-Men are discriminated against in the workforce, and also are attuning college less

I sort of understand why. Men are physically and mentally stronger and so it's intimidating when they do anything even slightly out of the ordinary. But to structure society around this seems abusive to men because we do need freedom too.
Some men are mentally damaged or have any other sickness but soyciety only notices 'strong' men while allowing women to act weak, passive and needy.

Its far more restrictive socially for men. Also the gender roles for men are extremely strict, and to be seen as valuable then even more so.

Men will tolerate far more from women in relationships simply because getting sex and a relationship is significantly harder for men.

And outside of relationships, women are absolutely coddled and get away with so much. I was recently hanging out with my friend and his new cute white girlfriend. She said she was in the balcony at a music venue recently and just threw her glass beer bottle onto the first floor which was full of people standing. A security guard came by and asked who threw it and nobody said anything. Gee, I wonder why.

Also, there is this horrible woman, a man would have been bounced real fast: https://www.theroot.com/crazy-rude-asian-drunk-porsche-employee-gets-fired-for-1828379238

Women like to say that they perform so much emotional labor in relationships and that they are far more socially adept than men and are expected to be socially perfect at all times. But this is all false. Women truly don't know how rude, needy, and socially awkward they can be because they just never get called out on it.

If an average woman spent a month as a man, she would be put back in her place real fast as a truly insufferable person.

Women get a pass for almost everything, that's why she can take half after the divorce, that's why she can get less time in prison, that's why she gets hired faster, and that's why it's called the pussy pass