Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society expects you to have a personality based on your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Your "personality" should be, or your expected to have a personality that fits your body well. The person you are is determined at birth. The person you are, your interests, your limits, the mistakes you will make over and over, none of it will change. People never change, if you hate a person for a thing they did in the past you should never forgive them. So if you have a personality that doesn't mesh well with your body, you have to mask and change it.

The "cute" personality.
Fgdgfdfg

If you see this autistic ogre in class being all quiet, keeping his hands close to himself all curled up and shy, it is fucking creepy. Literal beast. Even if this is what some foids might want in a man, it will never work because he doesn't have the body to suit this type of personality.

Sdfsdff

Now, if this guy wants to be all cute. It is perfectly acceptable, because he has the body physique where it matches.

A large portion of your personality is determined will be by your environment and your body. A nigger wouldn't be so wild and reckless if he was born a white man. You can't be tough unless you have the body to be tough. You are thrown into a body, an environment, all against your own will and you have to play your cards right and fake something your not, even if it's not what you really want to be. Everything in life stems from lookism.

Just be axe-crazy, bro.

I’m treated like a fucking cuck in public :reeeeee:

I'm treated like a child. :feelsUgh: No way I want to act that way the rest of my life just because that's what people, especially foids, expect from me. :dafuckfeels:

Society definitely expects a lot of pointless bullshit.

Your personality stems from your height,frame and face.

It takes a certain IQ and mindset to understand this. Most normies would just deny this.

My personality is very sharp and toxic but it's also very kind and open minded to criticism but yeah being 5'10 bald it's fucking over.

One co-worker showed a pic of me to his mom and her first impression was "he looks like a pedo" I was water is wet....but this co-worker still believed personality :feelsseriously:

this is the most blackpilled take on personality I’ve ever read.

@Edmund_Kemper check this out, I’m sure you might agree.

Maximum IQ possible thread ngl

I'm treated like retarded child and pushover.