Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society doesn't allow the truth. Incels are just society's biggest scapegoats.

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
Here are some of my problems at 27: Acne scarring, acne (I wash 2 to 3 times a day with salicylic acid & benzoyl peroxide), asymmetrical facial and bodily features.

I've worked well over 10 jobs in my life. I've worked under the management of women and men. I've worked jobs that are extremely high level and jobs that are low level. I'm not a teenager anymore. I can safely say that I'm experienced.

My conclusion is that incels are a group with some of the highest truths. The people who fight against the blackpill use the logical fallacy of proof by assertion. If you say something they don't like, they say "That's not true". While incels can link scientific studies, normies just try to shame you using groupthink.

The truth that the blackpill attempts to spread to the masses is extremely important if you're not a normie. But society brainwashes everyone to engage in its groupthink and doublethink, so the facts don't matter. If you try to express the truth, everyone tries to shame you and you quickly get banned everywhere. P$ychiatry works to help maintain these delusions -- people think that YOU'RE mentally ill if you don't like this shitty society. Society constantly projects and scapegoats, they have many methods that they use to do this. With psychiatry, they covertly ruin your life and make it horrible by extracting money from you using therapy where they gaslight you to try to force you into thinking society is normal. With the poisonous "medication", they charge you even more just to give you permanent side effects, which is a covert form of eugenics -- the final side effect is PSSD (Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) in which you become infertile, can't orgasm, etc. Meanwhile, you're losing money just to get fat, if you're a man your boobs get bigger (more unattractive, physically) and other embarrassing side effects that make you look sicker than you ever were. You are punished severely for complaining about the system of life in which you aren't a winner. It's to speed up evolution and at the same time make you a good slave that doesn't fight back or complain.

No one gives a fuck about you. 99% of people don't have a mind. NPC theory is no joke, it's real. People are good at pretending to be good, but in the end all they do is steal your money and fuck you over. If they can hurt you physically, they'll do it and no one will care. The cops won't care. No one will care, no one will be good to you and no one will feel bad for you. Everyone will try not to laugh but they want to deep down. People don't like to leave you alone if you try to advance yourself. The best thing you can do is just be nothing -- don't stand out. If you have lots of money, wear normal clothes and a $10 watch. The best thing you can do is hide and be nothing. Having a nice car was a bad decision by me (but I learned a lot from it, hence my acceptance of the blackpill). People will get jealous of anything good you have and hate you for it. It's best to just blend in and be machiavellian. Being nice gets you nowhere. Fuck the homeless, they don't get my money anymore. I hate everyone because everyone hates me. People take any opportunity to take from you and humiliate you. Love doesn't exist. I'm sick of people wearing clothing that says LOVE on it, meanwhile they walk around with a bad attitude and treat everyone like shit, do nothing good for anybody other than be deluded sycophants. Society is just a bunch of fake pieces of shit that 99% just care about looks, they'll pretend to care about your money though. There's no way to win really. If you're nice to them, they abuse you. If you're mean to them, they abuse you. Either way, they're going to hate you. There's no winning with people. The best you can strive for is financial freedom -- they'll try to take that away any way they can. They want to see you broke and miserable. If they can get you to kill yourself, they will.

Then we come onto the internet -- the only place where we're somewhat free -- to complain about a cruel society that feeds off of our misery with other like minded individuals and they call us the hateful misogynists or tell that "there is help available" which is bullshit -- we are the help, they need to listen to us. A therapist has nothing to offer, a psychiatrist works off of pseudoscience and pathologies. They hate us for admitting that society hates us. They lack the capability of even recognizing what they're doing. They're like a robot that just helps natural selection move along at a faster speed. They have no awareness. All of them are sociopaths, but they can't notice it. If you talk to a psychiatrist about this, you will be diagnosed a schizophrenic like me. Society is a fucking joke. I have no delusional beliefs or hallucinations. I regret being a good person. I should have been a taker. God doesn't exist and the symbolic character that is Satan is the real God.

At this point I just want to make money and have a sense of stability and freedom. Fuck women, fuck people. It's a joke how p$ychiatry tries to brainwash you into thinking a girlfriend and "socializing with friends" is healthy for you. It's fucking not unless you're lucky enough to find a few like minded friends, which is extremely rare. Even then, I'm not sure I want to talk to anybody anymore. Women are also useless IMO unless they're pretty. Only the ugly ones (usually fat and short with a masculine face) are somewhat nice but even they are always spoiled and don't know what it's like to be a man. It's amazing how even fat short ugly bitches have babies or are married. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
People honk at me for no reason. I know that makes me sound crazy but it happens a few times a month. I know they just want to piss me off because they recognize me. This is the hidden reality people don't know of.

Very true. For women it doesn't matter if you're ugly, short, hell even with down's syndrome, you will get dick. It is just riduclous that society doesn't acknowledge that.

Very true. For women it doesn't matter if you're ugly, short, hell even with down's syndrome, you will get dick. It is just riduclous that society doesn't acknowledge that.
While I have to do co-living in a tiny apartment, femoids get to share an apartment with their boyfriend and walk around naked if they want to, while paying less than I do to live with 6 people. :ahegao:

We live in hell

"They hate us for admitting that society hates us" high iq

Just like psychiatry, they need the slaves to be good cogs in the capitalist system. Think about it. Unless you're rich, what do you have to offer? If you're ugly, you better betabuxx.
Psychiatry and psychology is used for manipulation of slaves (citizens). They are idee fixe. Read about it in The Ego and Its Own, the chapter called Wheels In The Head

Psychiatry and psychology is used for manipulation of slaves (citizens). They are idee fixe. Read about it in The Ego and Its Own, the chapter called Wheels In The Head
Oh I'm VERY well aware. I've worked in the field. Everyone is batshit crazy, that's the thing... we live in an INSANE world, where the normal people are seen as abnormal, and the abnormal normal.

I gave it a read and I think it definitely agrees with a lot of what I try to express.

What a shit world:worryfeels:

Oh I'm VERY well aware. I've worked in the field. Everyone is batshit crazy, that's the thing... we live in an INSANE world, where the normal people are seen as abnormal, and the abnormal normal.

I gave it a read and I think it definitely agrees with a lot of what I try to express.

What a shit world:worryfeels:
Yup :yes::yes::yes:

Giga based and high IQ.

Great post man. Yeah it's so fucked. The good news is that the sweet release of death awaits us all.

Great post man. Yeah it's so fucked. The good news is that the sweet release of death awaits us all.
I have to live with pain every day from abuse. The fact that I'm such a good person is amazing. Yet, all anyone ever does is try to make me feel like shit when it really comes down to it. Like yeah sure, you'll meet some nice people along the way, but even those people will find something to hate you for IME. :dafuckfeels:

While incels can link scientific studies, normies just try to shame you using groupthink.

The truth that the blackpill attempts to spread to the masses is extremely important if you're not a normie. But society brainwashes everyone to engage in its groupthink and doublethink, so the facts don't matter. If you try to express the truth, everyone tries to shame you and you quickly get banned everywhere. P$ychiatry works to help maintain these delusions -- people think that YOU'RE mentally ill if you don't like this shitty society.

This was what really caught my attention about the online incelosphere. Yeah there are some users who post rubbish. However the most rational, most coherent, most critical thinkers I have ever come across in my entire life were (and still are) active users on this forum.

Last edited:
People are good at pretending to be good, but in the end all they do is steal your money and fuck you over. If they can hurt you physically, they'll do it and no one will care. The cops won't care. No one will care, no one will be good to you and no one will feel bad for you. Everyone will try not to laugh but they want to deep down. People don't like to leave you alone if you try to
A wretched world. I wonder how much of a POS was the creator / ruler of the universe if they already knew how horrible people would turn out to be

Satan is the real God
The defining feature of Satan is the rebellion against God. Satan can only exist in opposition to a good and just God. Otherwise, the mythology of Satan makes no sense.

Maybe you should look more into dualistic theologies like Zoroastrianism or Gnosticism, who propose the existence of an evil God.

They hate us for admitting that society hates us.
This.

The purpose of the blue pill is to maintain social order. Soyciety depends on the exploitation of betas. Betas will sheepishly slave away for crumbs only if they believe they're getting a fair deal. The blackpill dissipates this illusion, therefore it is dangerous.

The defining feature of Satan is the rebellion against God. Satan can only exist in opposition to a good and just God. Otherwise, the mythology of Satan makes no sense.

Maybe you should look more into dualistic theologies like Zoroastrianism or Gnosticism, who propose the existence of an evil God.

This.

The purpose of the blue pill is to maintain social order. Soyciety depends on the exploitation of betas. Betas will sheepishly slave away for crumbs only if they believe they're getting a fair deal. The blackpill dissipates this illusion, therefore it is dangerous.
Yes I know of gnosticism. Never heard of Zoroastrianism though, will look it up.

I'm not dualistic, I like substance monism. I just like the symbol of Satan. To me it means dropping all preconceived notions of what a God is, for example; I say Satan is the true God because I vote for Satan to take the throne. Satan is a scapegoat who deserves to be God, he is the true God. Since it's all fantasy, fuck it, we can say what we want.

Yes, people would rather defend the illusion with their life, than admit that it shouldn't be how it is. People are pathetic. They're slaves and want to see themselves as free.

People honk at me for no reason. I know that makes me sound crazy but it happens a few times a month. I know they just want to piss me off because they recognize me. This is the hidden reality people don't know of.
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If God exists, it / they are definately a greater POS than Satan would ever be. Unless Satan is God

Yes, people would rather defend the illusion with their life, than admit that it shouldn't be how it is. People are pathetic. They're slaves and want to see themselves as free.
Sometimes its the mere fantasy of possession that causes people to feel comfort, rather than wait to confirm whether or not they will actually have it

you know your surrounded by some machinery , if most people are willignly giving their lives away to work 30 years in a factory / warehouse .

While Fat Woman fuck Chads and Are higher SMV then Athlets ( chadlite ) and sometimes even outearn your whole Town .

kek.

Why is op banned? ;o

Bump. @Coyote was banned for exposing himself as non-incel, and tbf some of his posts were indirectly double-standards in favor of women. But this is by far one of the best posts I've read on the site. Almost worth being added to must-read

Last edited: