Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society chooses to ignore male problems - this will have severe consequences.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I think we can all agree that society is openly refusing to ignore male problems. I.e. if a kid goes on a school shooting they will say it happened because he played to many violent video games. We all know this is a load of bullshit. They go on school shootings because they feel lost. They feel like they have no place in society and that they are not wanted by society and that society does not care what happens to them.
Or nobody will admit that on a dating market where there is a 2 to 1 ratio between the sexes that there will be men who will be having a hard time and that those men will have a lonely miserable and meaningless life and become frustrated and dangerous. Society does not respond to statistical arguments. They simply say statistics dont matter. It is all your fault when clearly there HAVE to be millions of losers simply because there are not enough female singles.
When it comes to all the many problems men are facing today like being homeless, being alone, being cheated on, not having meaningful relationships, boys not getting educated well at schools anymore - all of those problems are being IGNORED by society.

I believe this will eventually have extreme consequences. I am not talking about some ridiculous shit like a school shooting. Much rather I would like to ask the question: "Why has the world not learned anything from World War 2?" If anything mankind could have and should have learned from World War 2 then it is that frustrated men can be VERY VERY dangerous and society should do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING possible to ensure it is treating everybody fairly because those that feel like their interests are not being paid attention to by society can become EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. What society is doing by ignoring male problems is to create DANGEROUS FRUSTRATED MEN that might start World War 3.

They will learn what Newton's Third Law means. I am not a religious man, but, they will reap what they sown. But at same time, i don't believe that inceldom is what caused ww2 and that it will result in ww3.

First stage is frustration then comes realization of the injustice and finally fight for what you believe is right

They will learn what Newton's Third Law means.
Indeed.

They're currently piling up the wood and flammable materials into one big stockpile, currently we're just waiting a spark to get it going.

True. One of the reason the islamic state gained so much power was because it attracted men from the west who felt abandoned by society, lost, hopeless and without a future.

They will learn what Newton's Third Law means. I am not a religious man, but, they will reap what they sown. But at same time, i don't believe that inceldom is what caused ww2 and that it will result in ww3.
This. We already see normies sympathising with us - the revolution is near.

Instead of waiting around for the consequences, I say we fight to be heard now.

Not unless men step up and fight back, instead of dreaming, circle-jerking, and fantasizing.

Instead of waiting around for the consequences, I say we fight to be heard now.
Lol you're not ready for that fight. You have the equality you argue for.

Lol you're not ready for that fight. You have the equality you argue for.

Not when men are getting beat on for complaining about women telling him he's less of a man for being short. I want that to change. But I don't wanna enslave anybody to do it. And I don't think I need to.

I want that to change. But I don't wanna enslave anybody to do it.

Massive fucking cope.

Society as a whole is already in a slave system and has been since the beginning.

Their is a soution: Use IVF and abortion to create more foids, and increase the foid/male ratio. then get rid of foid rights (only men should vote), allow wife beating, (like in Afghanstan), and that is really all it takes. It has been done in Islamic societies, it is an easy solution

They feel like they have no place in society and that they are not wanted by society and that society does not care what happens to them.

Well? That's the truth. Society does not care about them. They are labeled as a loser and spit on by everyone around them.

This is what happens when society puts women on a pedestal.

I hope it gets to the point where foids start dying by the millions not just because of hERoes but because men uncuck themselves and refuse to help these whores, standing back and watching them destroy themselves (maybe even pointing and laughing) instead of white knighting.

Yes, but I want to point out that who pays the orchestra decides the music. It’s like noticing that there are a lot of gender studies courses in Europe and USA/cuckanada, while there are few men’s studies degrees to balance this situation.

There are political representatives for women, almost no-one for men.

Of course, but (((someone))) is responsabile for that.

those men will have a lonely miserable and meaningless life and become frustrated and dangerous.
This is true I feel it happening to me every day im becoming more violent I was self-harming in the past but now when someone insults me I just want to hurt them badly