Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Socialcirclepill

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★★
Where do you get laid? You don't get laid by doing daily shit. You don't get laid at the grocery store. Or by just going to classes at college then rotting back home. Or going to work and then going back home. You get laid at PARTIES. And you're not going to get invited unless you have FRIENDS. Real normie friends, not just niggers who use you as a laughingstock. That's where you meet foids. Most dates never end in sex. Most parties do. And you're not going to meet your LTR foid online. You're going to meet her when she's a friend of your friend. But truecels like us don't have friends. We don't have access to social circles. We will never be seen as part of their "clique", because we're either too autistic, short, ugly or all three. But sometimes low tier normies get lucky and get invited into a normie social circle, and they ascend. But we will nevER ascend because we will nevER have access to a normie social circle to meet foids that are actually willing to fuck.

Where do you get laid? You don't get laid by doing daily shit. You don't get laid at the grocery store. Or by just going to classes at college then rotting back home. Or going to work and then going back home. You get laid at PARTIES. And you're not going to get invited unless you have FRIENDS. Real normie friends, not just niggers who use you as a laughingstock. That's where you meet foids. Most dates never end in sex. Most parties do. And you're not going to meet your LTR foid online. You're going to meet her when she's a friend of your friend. But truecels like us don't have friends. We don't have access to social circles. We will never be seen as part of their "clique", because we're either too autistic, short, ugly or all three. But sometimes low tier normies get lucky and get invited into a normie social circle, and they ascend. But we will nevER ascend because we will nevER have access to a normie social circle to meet foids that are actually willing to fuck.
I don’t have friends

I don’t have friends
Me neither, that's why we're all incels. Without real friends who give you access to foids who are willing to fuck you will literally nevER ascend.

The only other way is datingapps but thats if youre chad with no friends, which is rare.

But yeh, a social circle is an important route to getting laid.

The only other way is datingapps but thats if youre chad with no friends, which is rare.

But yeh, a social circle is an important route to getting laid.
Unless you're chad, prepare for either zero matches or sexless dates that result in you getting used for restaraunt money

I think people here don't truly appreciate how important is being NT. A 5/10 outgoing normie with a good social circle can easily get laid. I work 2 different jobs and I see it all the time among my colleagues. Now of course they only get low tier to medium tier beckies and some of them are single moms but nonetheless they get regular free sex.

I think people here don't truly appreciate how important is being NT. A 5/10 outgoing normie with a good social circle can easily get laid. I work 2 different jobs and I see it all the time among my colleagues. Now of course they only get low tier to medium tier beckies and some of them are single moms but nonetheless they get regular free sex.
People underated nt ness. If you’re chad sure you will not suffer but sub 6? Good luck because you gonna need that

The only ugly normies I've seen who have gf's are all socialcirclemaxxed, they have friends hanging around on literally evERy cornER

People underated nt ness. If you’re chad sure you will not suffer but sub 6? Good luck because you gonna need that
If you're non-NT you need to be at least HTN, even MTN your chances are 50/50

It’s really fucking tiring. I don’t know why I’m still alive tbh
A curry on another website once told me that he's 5'4 but ascended with two foids early on in his college career by "masking" as NT. That is I was actually high-iQ like i claimed to be I could be able to "mask". HOW THE FUCK DO YOU "MASK" NT SHITS INVOLUNTARY

We need new intERnational soul minER who will teach us how to make bettER CHOices.

A curry on another website once told me that he's 5'4 but ascended with two foids early on in his college career by "masking" as NT. That is I was actually high-iQ like i claimed to be I could be able to "mask". HOW THE FUCK DO YOU "MASK" NT SHITS INVOLUNTARY
Yeah if you have adhd or autism, it’s difficult to mask nt especially if you have bad anxiety

Yeah if you have adhd or autism, it’s difficult to mask nt especially if you have bad anxiety
Adderall and other lesser-known prescription drugs can help but they're only temporary, also I'm a lazy bastard who gets addicted easily so I need a long-term solution

Shit literally causes me physical pain when I try to mask my autism, I have to pay attention to my every movement or else I'll fuck up and look like a retard in front of all the normies

Being Non-NT is almost death sentence. No approaches from outside, unless you're foid or 6+/10

Lack of community is a big reason why a lot of us are the way we are.

social circle is how most normies get laid, other than betabuxxing

not necessarily at parties, though, since those are less common after college

normies aren't attractive like Chads, so they need a situation where they can drift into a relationship easily because they already know the foid, and preferably the foid should be drunk. if they need to put in a lot of effort, they'll just end up as a jestermaxxing orbiter