Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Social skills cant be improved

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
a common thing told to people is just practice your social skills. Well I have in the last 10yrs engaged with thousands and thousands of people, work jobs where I have to talk to hundreds of people a day, I go out to bars, clubs, events, volunteering, etc. I am not any less autistic and social retarded than I was at the start. Optimism is a cope. Even to this day every single interaction I have is extremely forced and painful, it's like having to talk to or even be around me is severely psychologically distressing to other humans.

The ONLY thing that has ever worked is drugs. That's it. Benzodiazepines, amphetamines, to a lesser extent even opiods. These are the ONLY things that ever let me interact naturally and painlessly with another human in meat space.

People often say incels for being shut-in and just extrapolating off stuff they see online but that isnt the case for me at all and probably not many others. Actually its thousands of painful memories and experiences that lead to such bleak outlook.

Honestly it isnt even just sex so much as being completely inhuman to the point that simple stuff like "can you tell me where to find the bathroom?" Is a painful and difficult interaction

I think the things is that people grow more confident, and thus can “read the room”. This is mostly bs to ugly guys tho, no matter what they do

Social skills are met with either positive reinforcement, or negative backlash.
An extrovert can easily turn into a introvert in adolescence, if there´s no positive reinforcement taking place in due time.

Attractiveness is key to this. Attractive autists can easily end up in a positive reinforcement loop with or without them even knowing while even a subhuman "extrovert" will constantly be harassed and disrespected enough to make him retreat into a shell. :feelsclown:

a common thing told to people is just practice your social skills. Well I have in the last 10yrs engaged with thousands and thousands of people, work jobs where I have to talk to hundreds of people a day, I go out to bars, clubs, events, volunteering, etc. I am not any less autistic and social retarded than I was at the start. Optimism is a cope. Even to this day every single interaction I have is extremely forced and painful, it's like having to talk to or even be around me is severely psychologically distressing to other humans.

The ONLY thing that has ever worked is drugs. That's it. Benzodiazepines, amphetamines, to a lesser extent even opiods. These are the ONLY things that ever let me interact naturally and painlessly with another human in meat space.

People often say incels for being shut-in and just extrapolating off stuff they see online but that isnt the case for me at all and probably not many others. Actually its thousands of painful memories and experiences that lead to such bleak outlook.

Honestly it isnt even just sex so much as being completely inhuman to the point that simple stuff like "can you tell me where to find the bathroom?" Is a painful and difficult interaction
If your poor social skills are a result of your trauma and repeated rejection over the years then yes, it's highly probable you will likely never improve your social skills.

Attractiveness is key to this. Attractive autists can easily end up in a positive reinforcement loop with or without them even knowing while even a subhuman "extrovert" will constantly be harassed and disrespected enough to make him retreat into a shell. :feelsclown:
I don't think I'm hideous just a bit below average probably like 3.5/10 or 4 on a good day

Subhuman to foids. :feelsjuice:
Yes I guess so. Usually no foids are mean to me but I think they are uncomfortable around me for sure. If I see a video of myself of course I understand why. Body language is everything but u cant actually fake body language. That's why drugs are only thing that actually helped. It's all biology and neurochemistry at the end of the day. The idea of being able to just use willpower to change outcomes is laughably incorrect.

Maybe one day there will be surgery or some way to alter how a brain works

Just be yourself! :soy:

But also invest hundreds of hours in putting yourself into embarassing and cringe situations and analyzing the autistic nuances of interpersonal ccommunication and body language. And also make sure to re-engineer your entire personality and repress your authentic thoughts and experiences! :bluepill::redpill:

Oh and after solving that paradox and self improving infinitely you are also not entitled to anything you pathetic misogynistic inkwel :foidSoy:

Just be yourself! :soy:

But also invest hundreds of hours in putting yourself into embarassing and cringe situations and analyzing the autistic nuances of interpersonal ccommunication and body language. And also make sure to re-engineer your entire personality and repress your authentic thoughts and experiences! :bluepill::redpill:

Oh and after solving that paradox and self improving infinitely you are also not entitled to anything you pathetic misogynistic inkwel :foidSoy:
I just wish people were realistic about the situation but instead they prefer just world fallacy. Its paradoxical because the harder you try the worse you do in that regard. Actually the people with best social skills only act natural and follow their instincts not standing in front a mirror and practicing or whatever. Nature always wins u can cheat nature

i improved mine. but mine were really shit when i started off and it's not hard to improve from crap

An extrovert can easily turn into a introvert in adolescence, if there´s no positive reinforcement taking place in due time.
if been an extrovert during childhood. now im 100% introverted.

if been an extrovert during childhood. now im 100% introverted.
Same, now I developed some kind of retardation that doesn't go away. My brain plays funny videos in bad moments and people turn their heads to see me trying to hide laugh. Even 3 years of isolation and disrespect is like going to war with aliens.

a common thing told to people is just practice your social skills. Well I have in the last 10yrs engaged with thousands and thousands of people, work jobs where I have to talk to hundreds of people a day, I go out to bars, clubs, events, volunteering, etc. I am not any less autistic and social retarded than I was at the start.
Social skills CAN be improved. I know that because I did it.
If what you're saying is true: Kill yourself. You are dumb as a brick and a lowlife. Your IQ is sub zero and nobody should ever be in contact with you. Moron.

After my experiences taking kratom, I honestly believe that social skills are 90% lack of social anxiety.

Social skills CAN be improved. I know that because I did it.
If what you're saying is true: Kill yourself. You are dumb as a brick and a lowlife. Your IQ is sub zero and nobody should ever be in contact with you. Moron.
Yeah me too. Even with actual autism my social skills are bearable nowadays, specially if you're completely normal you should stfu.

If you have autism it will always show after prolonged contact but with outside aide, observations, trial and error and basic logic you can basically be an NT for 5-7 days for each person.

It's always annoying to see incels just find excuses to not try, I want to keep fighting to ascend my whole life.

Social skills can be improved now wheather it's enough to close the deficit to people way above you now that's another question.

I have zero social anxiety. Most of the time I just have nothing to talk about with normies

You need to act according to your looks. Why are you trying to be extroverted if you're a subhuman? Haven't you heard the term "just be yourself"?

Disagree. Social skills can definitely be learned.

For ugly men or manlets, this means knowing your place, being timid, and not becoming frustrated or offended when others talk over you.

Theoretically they can be improved, but will it matter? You can be James Bond smooth, but do you have the looks to back it up? An apparent lack of social skills is just a reflection of your SMV. And the fact that you can't negotiate attraction with foids is why conversations with them is like pulling teeth. If they were attracted to you they would help the conversation move forward and you "lacking social skills" wouldn't matter.

Take the drugpill

Theoretically they can be improved, but will it matter? You can be James Bond smooth, but do you have the looks to back it up? An apparent lack of social skills is just a reflection of your SMV. And the fact that you can't negotiate attraction with foids is why conversations with them is like pulling teeth. If they were attracted to you they would help the conversation move forward and you "lacking social skills" wouldn't matter.

Normies pretend to be socially skilled. But in the end they drug themselves to death with alcohol to 'open up'. Their existence is just endless lies

Im building social skills but I only do situations now that will give me positive reinforcement. No girls or things like that. Just old people and the fcking weather.

For sub5s it's impossible

I think social skills can improve, I know some fat ugly (probably average though) people that social skill maxxed, but if you are autistic there is a hard cap on social skills.