Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

social protection eg the pseudonym the U.K. uses for benefits to single mums is bankrupting the U.K.

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
It's not like western countries have a balanced budget anyway. They finance all this with debt, and at least in my country (France), taxation can't even cover the interests of that debt, so I assume there is a positive feedback : they need to borrow more and more in order to pay back.

It's completely insane and it will end badly. I bet they will blame men, though.

It's not like western countries have a balanced budget anyway. They finance all this with debt, and at least in my country (France), taxation can't even cover the interests of that debt, so I assume there is a positive feedback : they need to borrow more and more in order to pay back.

It's completely insane and it will end badly. I bet they will blame men, though.
Debt is a necessity for economic growth. All smart governments have alot of debt.

Why do we even pay taxes then? Let's finance everything with debt.
tbh might be possible, Modern Monetary theory says so to some degree. Wish some country would test it out tbh

I can't wait for when western nations economically and financially collapse into civil war, social upheaval, or chaos.

I want to see single mothers starving and crying in the streets with dirt on their faces.

It's only just a matter of time.

I can't wait for when western nations economically and financially collapse into civil war, social upheaval, or chaos.

I want to see single mothers starving and crying in the streets with dirt on their faces.

It's only just a matter of time.

Unfortunately it seems that they have a plan to avoid a complete collapse. The great reset is probably part of it.

Unfortunately it seems that they have a plan to avoid a complete collapse. The great reset is probably part of it.
They have a plan but it will backfire and not work. It will end in failure, you can't cheat natural consequence forever even though they delude themselves thinking that they can.

Fuck this country

They have a plan but it will backfire and not work. It will end in failure, you can't cheat natural consequence forever even though they delude themselves thinking that they can.

They control society in every aspect, so they can cheat as much as they want.

social protection JFL aka single mums pump dump protections fund is FUCKING 40% of the total spend on social care in the U.K eg 40 % of the budget for the "NHS" is spent on "social protection.

social protection being defined as
Social protection is comprised of the various benefits provided to households, usually by public bodies, to help with their needs1. Social protection benefits can either be in cash or in kind. Benefits in kind include such things as hospital stays, free school meals and home care.
ergo single mums benefits housing benefit child benefits universal credit

as a total Health care budget was 140 BILLION THE LARGEST OUTLAY IN THE WHOLE OF U.K. THE SECOND BEING EDUCATION AT UNDER 50% OF THE BUDGET FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE

look a the ballooning of the budget for social protection in recent year where everything else is flat as a pancake

View attachment 428958

the budget for social protection has increased from 175 billion in 1997 to 290 in 2019, EVERYTHING ELSE BAR HEALTH IS FUCKING PAN FLAT, ITS FUCKING INCREASED 50% IN JUST 20 YEARS.

REMEMBER 40% OF THE BUDGET FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE IS MUH "SOCIAL PROTECTION" SEE FIRST LINES FOR WHAT THIS IS IN REALITY. THIS 40% OF THE 140 BILLION IS 56 BILLION JUST FOR SOCIAL PROTECTION FOR THE SAFETY NET OF SINGLE MUMS MAINLY.

THIS Social protection 40% IS EQUIVALENT TO circa 90% of the EDUCATION BUDGET FOR THE U.K.

THIS Social protection 40% IS EQUIVALENT TO ALL of these DEPARTMENTS BUDGETS combined

Transport18,409
Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy13,735
Digital, Culture, Media and Sport2,150
Environment, Food and Rural Affairs2,783
International Trade481
Work and Pensions5,776
HM Revenue and Customs4,296
HM Treasury489
Cabinet Office1,089

THESE ARE THE EYE WATERING NUMBERS IN COMPARISON TO THE TOTAL BUDGET FOR THE U.K.

these units are in millions eg 140,000 MILLION
Departmental GroupTotal DEL
Health and Social Care140,453
Education68,389
Home Office12,290
Justice8,357
Law Officers’ Departments618
Defence39,833
Single Intelligence Account2,974
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office12,583
MHCLG - Housing and Communities10,729
MHCLG - Local Government8,572
Transport18,409
Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy13,735
Digital, Culture, Media and Sport2,150
Environment, Food and Rural Affairs2,783
International Trade481
Work and Pensions5,776
HM Revenue and Customs4,296
HM Treasury489
Cabinet Office1,089
Scotland20,978
Wales14,179
Northern Ireland12,707
Small and Independent Bodies1,925

Yeah bro jeeeees spend more on fat single mums and the support structure for women to CONTRIBUTE JACK SHIT AND PUMP OUT BABIES ahead of the education of all generations bro.
jeeeeees spend ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT IN COMPARISON ON TRANSPORT BRO so the trains and public transport is jacked up forever broo.
jeeeeeeeees spend literally 25% of what you spend on social protection on a critical area like housing WHEN WE HAVE A CHRONIC HOUSING SHORTAGE FOR WORKING CLASS FAMILIES AND AFFORDABLE HOUSING CRISIS IN THE U.K.
I expect the situation is similar in the USA -- single mother's on welfare eat up a shitload of government budget. I would care less if the same welfare privileges were extended to men, but we all know they're not. Once again we see that failure and rock bottom are just for men because women are carried while men pick up the slack.

Debt is a necessity for economic growth. All smart governments have alot of debt.
Debt is not a necessity for economic growth, "economic growth" as you know is not something good, it just means more money is printed and thus is why you see GDP based on dollars increase every year in every country but it just means more printing, prices increase every year so it ends up in really 0% economic growth most of the times, in nature prices should drop every year because production also increase every year but that production is eaten by goverment expenses either by debt or money printing.

hey atleast I get my universal credit. im not gonna complain.

If UK spent 290 billion $ on their military budget it would have the second most expensive military on earth. That would put UK back in the game of a global superpower as it once was. This is pure treason. Every time military budget is mentioned in any western nation fat whores go on mass media and whine about muh social help when their social benefits always cost the nation 4-9 times more than the military budget.

View attachment 429300

Why the fuck would we need a bigger military? You fucking zogbot

Foids as always are a net DRAIN on society. They contribute next to nothing (just chad spawn that end up criminals) and take everything. JFL @ giving a check to livestock.

Government "debt" is pretty much a made up thing, just like money is

Foids are a net drain on the economy and society as a whole, and now there's statistical proof. Foids are factually worthless leeches.

Can't wait until there is a civil war all over Europe.

Government "debt" is pretty much a made up thing, just like money is
Yeah money really has no value. Like we probably snicker and make fun of penguins who use pebbles as currency when it's no different than our shekels.

A shit ton of bitches make career out of it - pump out their ugly ass babies and leech off other people's money for the entirety of her pathetic life. Then their stupid kids do the same thing when they grow up. They absolutely love every bit of it, they love being a bunch of worthless parasites and draining your blood, and feel no shame about it.

I want to beat the fuck out of the idiots who thought it would be a good idea to reward this degeneracy with welfare money. It should be PUNISHED, not rewarded. Stop incentivizing this scumbag behavior. Working class people who pay taxes and make responsible life choices are the ones who need to be rewarded.

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="usernamesevn"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/21/21173.jpg?1610650715[/IMG]

usernamesevn

Officer​

★★

Joined Sep 27, 2019 Posts 651 Online 16d 19h 21m

Apr 3, 2021

Its not just single mothers though is it

Drug and Alcohol Cel

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="ReturnOfSaddam"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/26/26499.jpg?1590520049[/IMG]

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq​

★★★

Joined May 23, 2020 Posts 2,274 Online 38d 10h 50m

Apr 3, 2021

Honeypot said:

That's because you are a minion and will never aspire to do nothing less than being a tax paying cuck that support woman getting more from healthcare than males while males provide more tax revenue than woman in all countries of the world.

Aspiring to be a nearly homeless NEET leeching from other males money while woman gets most of the benefit from all males tax.
Lmao at this bootstraps cuck. Keep contributing to a society that doesn't give a fuck about you like a good little incel worker bee, I'm sure "your" women will really appreciate it :lul: PATHETIC simp.

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="Honeypot"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/15/15080.jpg?1586286620[/IMG]

Honeypot

Legend​

★★★★★

Joined Oct 12, 2018 Posts 3,961 Online 15d 47m

Apr 3, 2021

ReturnOfSaddam said:

Lmao at this bootstraps cuck. Keep contributing to a society that doesn't give a fuck about you like a good little incel worker bee, I'm sure "your" women will really appreciate it :lul: PATHETIC simp.
Exactly that, I don't want to contribute shit to this society that's why I want no tax, all the things I gain with my work will be for me not for Chad's children or foids, you actually support taxation to be a NEET, most taxes comes from low or middle class male workers not Chad not foids.

Foids, Chad and NEET are as equally as parasites to the rest, the last one being the one who recieve the less and the barely minimum to survive to keep voting for taxation, your chances to qualify for welfare as single male are much lower than a single mother and if you ever succes you will recieve much less than a single mother again.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

DISCLAIMER

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="proudweeb"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/33/33070.jpg?1618690697[/IMG]

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Joined Feb 20, 2021 Posts 2,392 Online 7d 13h 12m

Apr 3, 2021

ReturnOfSaddam said:

Damn you obliterated him like you did kuwait

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="Transcended Trucel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17162.jpg?1602870703[/IMG]

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness​

★★★★★

Joined Feb 17, 2019 Posts 17,245 Online 188d 6h 2m

Apr 3, 2021

ReturnOfSaddam said:

legit absurd how many men take pride in working hard, risking back problems, often 70-80 hours a week for pennies on the dollar. while their bosses, single mother whores and other scum leech off their labor.

5g5ybloxmsz21.jpg

Divinity flows in All
True Freedom comes from Within

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="proudweeb"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/33/33070.jpg?1618690697[/IMG]

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

Transcended Trucel said:

legit absurd how many men take pride in working hard, risking back problems, often 70-80 hours a week for pennies on the dollar. while their bosses, single mother whores and other scum leech off their labor.
time to quit my wagecuck job and ldar. Govt just redistributes my taxes to african americans and single mom sluts

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="Transcended Trucel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17162.jpg?1602870703[/IMG]

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness​

★★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

proudweeb said:

time to quit my wagecuck job and ldar. Govt just redistributes my taxes to african americans and single mom sluts
if u get some software and office jobs, u really only work 3-4 hours, and browse Reddit for another 4 hours. I have also known a coworker, who used to play league for 4 hours at work.

5g5ybloxmsz21.jpg

Divinity flows in All

Quote Reply

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

Transcended Trucel said:

if u get some software and office jobs, u really only work 3-4 hours, and browse Reddit for another 4 hours. I have also known a coworker, who used to play league for 4 hours at work.
pretty much what I do. In the pandemic I am an "essential worker' lul

A shit ton of bitches make career out of it - pump out their ugly ass babies and leech off other people's money for the entirety of her pathetic life. Then their stupid kids do the same thing when they grow up. They absolutely love every bit of it, they love being a bunch of worthless parasites and draining your blood, and feel no shame about it.

I want to beat the fuck out of the idiots who thought it would be a good idea to reward this degeneracy with welfare money. It should be PUNISHED, not rewarded. Stop incentivizing this scumbag behavior. Working class people who pay taxes and make responsible life choices are the ones who need to be rewarded.

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="usernamesevn"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/21/21173.jpg?1610650715[/IMG]

usernamesevn

Officer​

★★

Joined Sep 27, 2019 Posts 651 Online 16d 19h 21m

Apr 3, 2021

Its not just single mothers though is it

Drug and Alcohol Cel

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="ReturnOfSaddam"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/26/26499.jpg?1590520049[/IMG]

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq​

★★★

Joined May 23, 2020 Posts 2,274 Online 38d 10h 50m

Apr 3, 2021

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="Honeypot"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/15/15080.jpg?1586286620[/IMG]

Honeypot

Legend​

★★★★★

Joined Oct 12, 2018 Posts 3,961 Online 15d 47m

Apr 3, 2021

Exactly that, I don't want to contribute shit to this society that's why I want no tax, all the things I gain with my work will be for me not for Chad's children or foids, you actually support taxation to be a NEET, most taxes comes from low or middle class male workers not Chad not foids.

Foids, Chad and NEET are as equally as parasites to the rest, the last one being the one who recieve the less and the barely minimum to survive to keep voting for taxation, your chances to qualify for welfare as single male are much lower than a single mother and if you ever succes you will recieve much less than a single mother again.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

DISCLAIMER

Quote Reply

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

Damn you obliterated him like you did kuwait

Quote Reply

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness​

★★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

5g5ybloxmsz21.jpg

Quote Reply

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

Quote Reply

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness​

★★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

5g5ybloxmsz21.jpg

Quote Reply

proudweeb

based god​

★★★★

Apr 3, 2021

pretty much what I do. In the pandemic I am an "essential worker' lul
WTF is going on with this post?

It's almost like abortion should be legal

single moms should be forced to prostitute themselves to bring the price of pussy down. instead the price of pussy is getting inflated and wagies are paying for it :feelskek: :feelscomfy:

Fix children's mental health by incentivating good family structure and values. And to incentivize that, you have to go against feminism, which is a no no in this clown western world.

single moms should be forced to prostitute themselves to bring the price of pussy down. instead the price of pussy is getting inflated and wagies are paying for it :feelskek: :feelscomfy:
welcum back. haven't seent you in a few days

this thread remains one of the true "must reads" on this forum, and is proof that incels.is has an important function for democracy (as other forums like facebook or youtube would simply delete it)

if a female has a kid the government will take care of her forever. why get/stay married in that case? not to mention the immigrants with their huge families. also pensions. we have something called the triple lock that basically ensures pensioners money goes up faster than everyone else's. the public finances are a mess.

70% of the UK government budget is wasted on people who don't deserve anything. I don't see why anyone who isn't a British citizen who is physically unable to work should get money from the government at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back