Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honeypot's disclaimer

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (my account creation) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.

Sincerely,

Honeypot

Reuploading my disclaimer as the thread from @chudur-budur may be deleted with time or become difficult to acces.

All of my posts are ded srs

thats a long disclaimer

bro, make it your signature the way i did

Disclaimer on disclaimer: The original disclaimer was satire. All of Honeypot's posts are ded srs and factual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back