Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Media

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
You most likely don't use Instagram, snapchat, or even Facebook. If you have no social media like me, everyone knows you're a loser - even strangers who just begin knowing you, because they will ask for your facebook/snapchat. It's over

I've never had anyone ask for my social media :(

people think you're a friendless loser if you dont have social media and if you do and show it to them they will see that you're a friendless loser. its a lose lose situation for incels.

people think you're a friendless loser if you dont have social media and if you do and show it to them they will see that you're a friendless loser. its a lose lose situation for incels.
exactly

Social media is cope