Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think I should delete facebook and social media altogether?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I don't think social media is healthy with the exception of Telegram and anonymous
Social media apps. Facebook seems to be
Very shady to me. It's almost like they will ban you for anything. The only reason why I still use it is to sell stuff and I don't even need that. I could just use eBay. Do you guys think I should delete my social media? At least the one that requires me to use my government name. I think the feds use it as a way to keep taps on everybody.

Delete every social media you have. It's garbage and rots you're brain. It's run by Jews!

Yes, delete it. But you won't live without internet. Maybe be more time in this place.

You should delete your .is account if you could tbh

Yes, that's based. .is is the only "social media" account I have in which I remember the password. My phone rn is also over 20 years old. The social media and even imageboards are mostly exposure to other's sexual and financial success. I still read imageboards though to get better information than from the garbage mainstream media.

The only "social media" I use is Discord to find people to play vidya with

I do everything within the law which includes substance use.
Ah I see, so you must live in a legal area for weed then because I recall you posting about it.

I live in an illegal State sadly, though we can still get some legal alternatives like Delta-8, HHC, etc. Luckily, I know a few people through work & college who know people who sell.

Ah I see, so you must live in a legal area for weed then because I recall you posting about it.

I live in an illegal State sadly, though we can still get some legal alternatives like Delta-8, HHC, etc. Luckily, I know a few people through work & college who know people who sell.
I tend to use delta eight and c b d quite regularly. Anything that just puts me in a relaxation mood. And let me forget about my problems without any negative side effects. Is a heaven sent pleasure in my book.

You should delete it since its toxic.
Get photos of any Oneitis first though.

I don't think social media is healthy with the exception of Telegram and anonymous
No, they are not anonymous. Healthy? You are Incel. Your social life is non-existent. Deleting will do exactly nothing because you already have nothing. Zero effect. How much healthier would you like to become by deleting it? Wrong solutions for the wrong problems.
Facebook seems to be
Very shady to me.
Hmmppff
The only reason why I still use it is to sell stuff and I don't even need that.
There is your answer.
At least the one that requires me to use my government name. I think the feds use it as a way to keep taps on everybody.
Nobody cares about you. The Feds have no interest in your life if you are not planning to go to the ER. What could they possibly get from somebody who has nothing? They might monitor the CEO of some influential company to get some information, but you? Sorry to say it, but not even Sub-5 foid would want to monitor you, let alone the government.

Yeah they are normie platforms, I just use jewtube and watch incel content and comment on those channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back