Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having a social media presence is a death sentence

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I have managed to get a few matches and conversations going on Tinder (in b4 fakecel!!! No I hardly get shit off of it and always get ghosted eventually and I’m still a khhv) only to have the girl ask my instagram name or for my snap chat and then I have to out myself that I am a friendless loser with no social life or social media and it sends them running for the hills. FML :feelsrope:

Brutal noreplypill even you guys ghost me FML!!!

well i guess this is it Then.

but...

we can STILL aspiER:feelsLSD:

Brutal noreplypill even you guys ghost me FML!!!
Sorry that happened to you bro. Here are my thoughts on what you said:

I never reach the point where social media matters anyway.

I deliberately don't post photos of myself to my Instagram. I've always been paranoid and it's kept me alive this long so I see no reason to stop.

When I first came onto this thread and I saw the profile picture of the user FastBlast, I thought that it was from the series called "Love Is War" and I was correct.

Buy some followers & fake it

Have a fake social media account or just lie and say your account was suspended.

No social media is a gigatruecel trait

Not having any friends or social media is a death sentence for most men. Women want what other women want. As soon as they realise nobody wants to be around you, many of them will immediately ghost you. Friendlessness is as big of a redflag as being virgin past 25.

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNDh4smb6k

Even if I had photos to post, it just feels like attention whoring. It notifies everybody when you post, so it's like you're BEGGING people to pay attention to you. I could never.

Social media like Kikestagram was the death sentence of many men. If you dont have a NT Instagram account then its over

I deleted my Kikestagram meme page and all i have now is my old Facebook account but since no young people use Facebook anymore that doesnt matter anyway

Having social media as a truecel is suicidefuel. Seeing all your former classmates/current acquaintances having girlfriends and advancing in life while being stuck alone for 10+ years is brutal. It's even more when people can see you have no social life and never post pictures with foids.