Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social media is cancer

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Since the introduction of dating sites, Instagram and particularly tik tok, foids and their inflated ego's have increased ten fold.
Men or more accurately, simps with their proclivity of putting even the ugliest of women on pedestals have created even bigger monsters. Foids are validated on a daily basis, told they're beautiful, even when they're ugly, landwhale hambeasts. They can do no wrong and their toxic behaviour/opinions are rarely called out. There is always some pathetic worm telling them they are beautiful.

Life on tutorial mode. These specimens don't have the faintest idea what it is like to live life as an ugly male. They can't understand true loneliness, what it feels like to suffer constant rejection. Society doesn't want to acknowledge the issues faced by ugly guys, we're just left in the dark. Forgotten.

And they question why we're bitter, despondent and dropping out of society.

Social media makes us appear even more undesirable. Normies openly mock us for fun, say we have shitty personalities, don't take care of ourselves and are worthless. This isn't always the case. Fuck you IT, you revel in doing this.

I predict things will only get worse for us. Fuck simps, fuck social media and fuck this society which rewards even the ugliest of foids for just existing.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men...I wonder why. :feelswhat:

I can’t wait until after gen Z. Incel will become the new norm due to outrageous foid behavior

Woman are worshiped because of their inherent Value ( t Tits and ass ) And are generally more attractive because of these features, while Man arent. This society elevates Woman and it shows.
Since the introduction of dating sites, Instagram and particularly tik tok, foids and their inflated ego's have increased ten fold.
Men or more accurately, simps with their proclivity of putting even the ugliest of women on pedestals have created even bigger monsters. Foids are validated on a daily basis, told they're beautiful, even when they're ugly, landwhale hambeasts. They can do no wrong and their toxic behaviour/opinions are rarely called out. There is always some pathetic worm telling them they are beautiful.

Life on tutorial mode. These specimens don't have the faintest idea what it is like to live life as an ugly male. They can't understand true loneliness, what it feels like to suffer constant rejection. Society doesn't want to acknowledge the issues faced by ugly guys, we're just left in the dark. Forgotten.

And they question why we're bitter, despondent and dropping out of society.

Social media makes us appear even more undesirable. Normies openly mock us for fun, say we have shitty personalities, don't take care of ourselves and are worthless. This isn't always the case. Fuck you IT, you revel in doing this.

I predict things will only get worse for us. Fuck simps, fuck social media and fuck this society which rewards even the ugliest of foids for just existing.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men...I wonder why. :feelswhat: