Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "social life" is a forced meme in 2019

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Feels like LDAR is going mainstream tbh. Most normies just wanna smoke weed and watch netflix 24/7. They're all secretly depressed and their homes look like a landfill. I feel like they only go out for photo ops. JFL @ looking down on NEETs when everyone is living like a lazy piece of shit anyway. This generation is broken

the one good thing about this generation is its probably the best time for introverts in history

Cope, social circle is one of the most important things to have. You will probably be unsuccessful in life if you don’t have one

Society is decaying. Most people doesn't have a goal and there are no collective goal for the community. As nationalism dies down and individualism takes over the community would completely move to an halt. People are being poor from college fee which they will probably never be able to pay back. Buying a house is a pipe dream.

Society is decaying. Most people doesn't have a goal and there are no collective goal for the community. People are being poor from college fee which they will probably never be able to pay back. Buying a house is a pipe dream.
yeah legit. All my friends broke af but they pretend they're rich celebrities. Just rent a mercedes and have no food in the fridge theory

They smoke weed and watch Netflix with their gfs though.

Muh "social skills" = just be a sheep and suck each others cocks

Autism has become an epidemic.

Literally.

that's true. Only problem is everyone pretends to be extroverted
yeah normrats are like damn I've become a recluse i haven't gone out with my faggot friends in like 2 days bro.
yeah legit. All my friends broke af but they pretend they're rich celebrities. Just rent a mercedes and have no food in the fridge theory
yup idk if this has always happened or its just this generation but ever homo acts like he's rich or a celebrity. got to wear supreme and pay 700 dollars a month to get the newest mercedes even though i live at home and don't have a single dollar in my bank account. got to take selfies every where i go and post it online so 4 people like it then act like a dick to everyone because I'm so full of myself.

the one good thing about this generation is its probably the best time for introverts in history

another good one is is that its probably the last one before we all die

Feels like LDAR is going mainstream tbh. Most normies just wanna smoke weed and watch netflix 24/7. They're all secretly depressed and their homes look like a landfill. I feel like they only go out for photo ops. JFL @ looking down on NEETs when everyone is living like a lazy piece of shit anyway. This generation is broken

getting guys together to go out or to play basketball 10 years ago was only semi-difficulty

now it's god damn near impossible

most men have straight up given up in life and don't ever wanna go outside anymore

And here I thought we’d have a President who’d Fix it...

Ive always been open about being basically a recluse

cope most people still have social circles and friends irl and ambitions and whatever thats why theyre normies
“Social circles” that are really just connections. You do know this right?

JFL @ looking down on NEETs when everyone is living like a lazy piece of shit anyway. This generation is broken
totally, i frequent parks and cafes (not jew shitBUCKS) a lot because its a 1.5 hour ride between my uni and where i reside and they are often empty, just the usual pair of kids or some fags in the same situation and thats it. Sometimes a bunch of normies will come for 2 mins, take a group pic to upload into ((((instagram)))) and leave. Scary shit.

Cope

getting guys together to go out or to play basketball 10 years ago was only semi-difficulty

most men have straight up given up in life and don't ever wanna go outside anymore
exactly, why is no one else seeing this?

dude stop coping social circles are very important

when normies are socialcirclemaxing they just brag and mog each other

No social circle for your face

When you get to my age, socializing is going to drink craft beer, barbecue, watching sports, or doing shit with couples. If you have no partner, you’re SOL for a lot of socializing 25+ in many places, at least in America.

When you get to my age, socializing is going to drink craft beer, barbecue, watching sports, or doing shit with couples. If you have no partner, you’re SOL for a lot of socializing 25+ in many places, at least in America.
it just seems so pointless. Why even bother anymore tbh. I can eat, drink, and get high by myself without having to deal with normie drama

"Gotta self improve bro"

-is out of shape
-has an out of shape gf
-eats like shit
-watches netflix in all his spare time

Just LOL

Reminder: You can't get into a social circle as a 20+ year old male. The clubs have already been formed, and they're not accepting new members. Especially not subhumans.

im sorry op but you are using a coping mechanism social circle is very important in this day and age and no its not the best time to be introverted its the worst actually

im sorry op but you are using a coping mechanism social circle is very important in this day and age and no its not the best time to be introverted its the worst actually
how am I coping? I'm talking about my own circle...
Reminder: You can't get into a social circle as a 20+ year old male. The clubs have already been formed, and they're not accepting new members.
that's not true. It just takes more effort than when you're younger.

Last edited:
they watch netflix and smoke weed wile fucking their girl

see the difference?

most people try so hard to be extroverted , to fit in , to fill this status quo

fuck all of it, your a human not a machine , but most people are indoctrinated to the core anyways , trying to make those who are actually sane feel bad for doing so , participating in an repugtant , backwards and corrupted society makes no sence to me

you're only seeing half the picture, all the guys in the middle have fallen to one extreme or another of socialization:
  • people who were already somewhat anti-social have collapsed completely into never leaving the house
  • people who were somewhat social but found a stable homebody partner also collapsed into never leaving the house
  • people who were pretty social became hyper-social and have no time for anything and flake or leave texts unanswered all the time

this is why you can't get anything organized easily, the """""middle class"""" of socialization has collapsed

Social circle is extremely important, especially if your average-looking. It's how most normies get girlfriends, jobs, etc.

The catch is that you have to be part of the right social circle and to have some sort of status within it (not be the loser of the group). The latter is pretty difficult if you're extremely introverted or autistic.

Only chads have a big social circle. Most normies nowadays are rotting at home, communicating online and never going out on weekends

they watch netflix and smoke weed wile fucking their girl

see the difference?
Chad do not need social life,they can find gf even if they just sit in their home

weird cope but ok

Holy shot this
Almost everybody is rotting at home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back