Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

social isolation due to rejection of "fun" activities

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
let's say, tv and movies
you are not into kind of cringemaxx movies and tv shows that they enjoy religiously = you're outcasted
you don't particularly follow gossiping and leg-pulling that they do to each other behind facade of being friendly = you're outcasted
you don't like to attend loud parties and dance like monkeys on random music = you're outcasted
you don't like to watch sports and get hyped over some ball game = you're outcasted

YOU SAY YOU DON'T WATCH MARVEL SHITS OR OFFICE OR THAT PEDRO PASCAL SHOW WHAT NOT AND YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY OUTCASTED

what is with this social status and involvement into such activities ? and the hell from where they even get time to involve themselves into such large quantities of television ?!

i cannot count the amount of time i got labeled as "boring" or '...potential extremist' by friendscircle over all this, and it also hurts chances with women because they believe in status play with all this (or at least pretend-play for sake of being 'relevant' ?)

i don't deny rejection of socialmaxxing hasn't been bad for me; one prime reason behind my inceldom; but i am still unable to understand this scenario where people like me get to suffer because not willing to get bluepilled this way

51187.jpg
36612.jpg

That's the society in post modernity. IF you want do dig in, study Baudrillard.

jean_baudrillard.jpg