Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Social isolation as a younger cel

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I think its worse being a younger cel like me & socially isolated or ostracized. Im blackpilled and self aware about it whilst oldcels were unaware of it a lot of the time. They believed in self improvment and thought life could change. As a younger cel I realize its either social isolation or humiliation as a punching bag.

Autists will never be accepted especially those who have other disorders on top of it like me. NT pill is the most brutal and I wish aktion 4 was done again modern day so I could die real shit. Im a genetic failure and the worst at everything literally everything

being ignored is better than being hated

fuck them all they can go fuck themeslves

When I was younger I still had hopes and dreams. But I wouldn't call them bluepilled. I knew that I had to work my ass off, to afford surgeries. Then take drugs to become NT and be dark triad to create opportunities to meet girls.

I think most younger incels just lack drive and testosterone. If you really wanted a girlfriend this badly, then you would do everything that is in your power to obtain one, no matter how much harder you have to work than anyone else. Reaching your goals would feel 10 times better as well. It's a main character trait starting at the bottom, you can appreciate a lot more what you will get because of the amount of effort you put into it.

When I was younger I still had hopes and dreams. But I wouldn't call them bluepilled. I knew that I had to work my ass off, to afford surgeries. Then take drugs to become NT and be dark triad to create opportunities to meet girls.

I think most younger incels just lack drive and testosterone. If you really wanted a girlfriend this badly, then you would do everything that is in your power to obtain one, no matter how much harder you have to work than anyone else. Reaching your goals would feel 10 times better as well. It's a main character trait starting at the bottom, you can appreciate a lot more what you will get because of the amount of effort you put into it.
It's a poisoned apple. No point in pursuing women at all if they don't come to me. Because if they don't come to me, they never wanted me, and Chad didn't need to hit the gym to make himself wanted.

Btw, I'm not even young, I'm 26. Just explaining why you're still bluepilled. Because if you have to exert any effort at all, you're already going to get bottom placements. Might as well disqualify yourself.

Yeah being in your late teens with your twenties just around the corner is absolutely brutal. I still use social media from time to time and to see what people are doing during the weekends...

ER fuel if anything

Being socially isolated while young sucks. I lived at least an hour from school and from the few friends I had at school and hardly ever got to see them. It's where I got into mmorpgs so I could at least socialize while being alone in my room.

Loneliness and being left out did hurt me when I was a teen, when I turned 22-23 I gave up on idea of having a gf or friends.

No point in pursuing women at all if they don't come to me. Because if they don't come to me, they never wanted me
There is not that much meaning in women wanting you. That's just your biological desire. But you can't really overcome it I think. So what's the solution? Exactly what I said. Looksmaxing, NT maxing and becoming dark triad. Concrete example would be to make a girl smoke a cigarette that has some heroin in it. She will associate her (first) high on heroin with your presence. You will ingrain yourself into her memory in a very positive way. That's one of the many ways that dark triad maxing could make girls obsessed with you.
and Chad didn't need to hit the gym to make himself wanted.
That's what I mentioned before as well. Who cares? There is no meaning in that. Chad got dealt better cards. There are winners and losers in life, but neither has any control over their placement. You might as well work hard (if your body has enough energy). But your body doesn't have the energy and there is probably not much you can do about that. There is only so much pain and negative reinforcement a human can take.
Just explaining why you're still bluepilled. Because if you have to exert any effort at all, you're already going to get bottom placements. Might as well disqualify yourself.
If I would have succeeded with the stuff I mentioned before, then I think I would have been able to get attractive girls. The problem is rather, that in this day and age, 90 percent of all women fall into that bottom of the barrel category. Currently, most girls are not even worth pursuing. They're just one step above a literal whore. Especially if you consider that their love for chad is purely transactional as well. There is no deeper meaning there either.

I know the chance of true ascension is close to none. I just have a physical body that wants to fuck and get some positive reinforcement from people. And as long as there is hope, you might as well try. Atleast from a rational perspective. But I guess if the chance of ascension falls below a certain threshold, your body just gives up and it's over.

I think its worse being a younger cel like me & socially isolated or ostracized. Im blackpilled and self aware about it whilst oldcels were unaware of it a lot of the time. They believed in self improvment and thought life could change. As a younger cel I realize its either social isolation or humiliation as a punching bag.

Autists will never be accepted especially those who have other disorders on top of it like me. NT pill is the most brutal and I wish aktion 4 was done again modern day so I could die real shit. Im a genetic failure and the worst at everything literally everything
i was aware of it at certain points but thought that if i acknowledged it itd be my end bluepill-speaking (hopes, dreams) so i always ran away from it into another delusion.

it might seem cucked but im glad i did at least try to do this. normies in general if im not mistaken either have this really strong group delusion or had so many decent cards to deal with normal reality that they dont need no shit like escapist hobbies or delusions |(even though theyll always have a few, since its normal). meanwhile i tried and tried and of course to no avail since i lost from the start

i dont know how young you are but if you still have energy to do basic things and theoretical potential to exert in your appearance i would try to do that slightly. the non-NT part can be somewhat alleviated if you are treated better by everyone and have better life quality. dont know if it can be done for you but if it can you should do it while you still have energy. nowadays i just rot and cant bring myself to study because i see an oldcel failure in the mirror who has disease written al over his face

Yeah being in your late teens with your twenties just around the corner is absolutely brutal. I still use social media from time to time and to see what people are doing during the weekends...

ER fuel if anything
Social media is not good for mental health cut down on it if you can.

Being socially isolated while young sucks. I lived at least an hour from school and from the few friends I had at school and hardly ever got to see them. It's where I got into mmorpgs so I could at least socialize while being alone in my room.
Loneliness and being left out did hurt me when I was a teen, when I turned 22-23 I gave up on idea of having a gf or friends.
If I didn't have cousins my age who were basically forced to be my friends, I think I would have suffered from loneliness too but it was far tolerable for me since I have like 4 cousins and 2 brothers around my age range

same brocel , unrestricted access to the internet unironically destroyed my life

I believed that women are innately repulsed by me and no point even trying. During my life multiple women showed me disgust or pitied me at best.

Average grAYcel
stfu low iq, go tell to someone who is being harassed in high school or at work that he is lucky, im a 143 high iq nigga, don't speak with me nigga. being ignored gives peace

stfu low iq, go tell to someone who is being harassed in high school or at work that he is lucky, im a 143 high iq nigga, don't speak with me nigga. being ignored gives peace
Jfl, I wanted to be bullied, but everyone avoided me in any possible way.
Btw how do you know your iq is 143?

Using word nigga is low iq trait, unless you're real black person

I’ve never belonged anywhere in my life ngl tbh

you serve Lord ER

so don't be putting yourself down

ER fuel if anything
childhood is the most brutal

ER fuel if anything
ER doesn't just mean violence btw

I been an outcast all my life school was traumatizing for me I see normies for what they are after high school

Jfl, I wanted to be bullied, but everyone avoided me in any possible way.
Btw how do you know your iq is 143?
you don't really want to be harassed you want people to despise you, when women see you they say "look at this ugly guy, one day he dared to say he's not a feminist, toxiiiiiiiic masculiniiiiity" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

One day in college a kid who was hated by his classmates got beaten up so badly that he ended up in the hospital.

Living a crappy life is worse than dying.

besides I told you not to talk to me nigaa, im a 143 iq nigga

The thread started High IQ then sank to room temp.

Missing out on key opportunities in childhood to socialize does irreparable damage. You don't need (((studies))) to show that, once the childhood development ship has sailed, it ain't coming back

As a 19 year old who hasn’t had a friend in real life since 2018, being socially isolated as a youngcel is literally insanty-inducing

Add on to that my shitty home situation with curry cunt parents, and my sexlessness, and you have a recipe for a pure misanthrope

Missing out on key opportunities in childhood to socialize does irreparable damage. You don't need (((studies))) to show that, once the childhood development ship has sailed, it ain't coming back
Exactly

you don't really want to be harassed you want people to despise you, when women see you they say "look at this ugly guy, one day he dared to say he's not a feminist, toxiiiiiiiic masculiniiiiity" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

One day in college a kid who was hated by his classmates got beaten up so badly that he ended up in the hospital.

Living a crappy life is worse than dying.

besides I told you not to talk to me nigaa, im a 143 iq nigga
Damn brocel you're not making a whole lotta sense but whatever it is you're trying to say, you've got spirit. Probably.

don't hate me because im amazing nigga

Damn brocel you're not making a whole lotta sense but whatever it is you're trying to say, you've got spirit. Probably.
I am literally an African living in France.
Reading and writing in English is a real challenge for me.
I'm not sure if you can speak French as well as I can speak English nigga

I am literally an African living in France.
Reading and writing in English is a real challenge for me.
I'm not sure if you can speak French as well as I can speak English nigga
No need to get angry, brocel. Just wasn't sure why your posts were confusing but makes sense--second language ain't easy

No need to get angry, brocel. Just wasn't sure why your posts were confusing but makes sense--second language ain't easy
ok nigga sry nigga

I believed that women are innately repulsed by me and no point even trying. During my life multiple women showed me disgust or pitied me at best.
They do but you can try to fool them into liking you. Don't know if that really works though.

If you haven’t socialized by the time you’re 14, it gets exponentially harder. Adults are retards for not prioritizing this especially in the modern world where everyone is getting more and more atomized

Women just dont acknowledge my existence most of the time.