Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social experiment, tall man vs short man

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
it's over if you are below 6 feet

1:00

Doesn't mean any girl would fuck you tho if you're tall but ugly and non-NT. Height is irrelevant unless you're good looking.

Well the short guy is also much much much uglier. A more fair comparison would be same face rating differnet heights.

manlet should not be allowed to walk on the street, for their own protection.

You are a cuck if you move out of the way for anyone, except for disabled and extremely old people.

Height is overrated. Face > everything else based on 25 years of experience since reaching puberty. I've seen short guys pull if their face is appealing enough.

i agree height is overrated I've seen chads shorter than me for sure and I'm only 5 10, 5 11 with shoes on, all that matters is how you look tom cruise is only 5 7 where does that fit into the idea that only tall men can be good looking

This is from the ancient times too, imagine how bad it is now.

Height is underrated by tallfag aspies on this site. I’ve known very fucking ugly men get prime stacies because they were 6’5

'tch. try me lanklets
10-Foot-High-Jumping-Stilts-2.jpg

height only matters if you are under 5'5

Mirnin those hairlines on both oldcells.

Height is underrated by tallfag aspies on this site. I’ve known very fucking ugly men get prime stacies because they were 6’5
Short cute girls crave 6'3 men's dicks.
Tallfags should be annihilated.

This right here. "Muh face. Height doesn't matter" is a HUUUUGE cope on here.

Doesn't mean any girl would fuck you tho if you're tall but ugly and non-NT. Height is irrelevant unless you're good looking.
height only matters if you are under 5'5

GIGA cope, women state 24/7 that they find height one of the most important thing in men, they even look for it at the start.
Its over for manlets

Where I live this stuff from the video doesn't happen.
It only happens with relationships(Or rather, the lack of).
Girls here really dislike short guys. I don't even understand why.
(Romania btw)

That feel when you're taller than some guys, but when you sit, they're taller than me. Fucking short torso

i'm 5'9 which is average, my height isn't the problem