Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I noticed a pattern in the people who have speech reach

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
Tucker Carlson: 6 feet 1 inch (1.84 cm)
Andrew Tate: 6 feet 2 inches (188cm)
Elon Musk: 6 feet 2 inches (188cm)
Alex jones: 5 feet 8 inches (175cm){but has one blue eye}
Owen Shroyer: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
Phil McGraw: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
Andrew Anglin: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)

freedom of speech is an illusion. you influencing your environment and convincing people of your view points is a function of your looks(mostly your height).

if you are short, it is less likely to get a promotion , leadership positions, or even make sales.

when a company or business says: "we have a marketing department", or "we work with influencers", I hear : "tallfags sell our shit".

I would love to see experiments of online businesses who lie about the CEO's height to increase profits.

andrew tate for example, he has a shitty, expensive Udemy clone, but hey, he is tall so, he can sell his 50$ month subscribtions, as well as 5k$ to sell access to a lame forum, which would cost 20$ a month to operate at high traffic conditions.

funny thing is, these people actually think they are skilled and wise.

The last US president shorter than 5'9" was William McKinley from 1897 to 1901.
There were 21 presidents after him
11 of those were 6ft+

11 of those were 6ft+
Isn't sleepy joe the only shorter candidate to ever win?

Obviously. You may also notice that they are far more respected than manlets (Ben Shapiro).

Yeah, its pretty obvious, foids will deny height bais but every president in the last like 30 years was above 6ft, light eyes and light skin (obama is a half negro. One candidate got btfo just for being 5ft 11 and its the same with all spheres of influences, the heightpill is literally a halo niggas can say the same shit but the guy with a height of 6 moggs the guy with a height of 5 in all fields, even in STEM.

11 of those were 6ft+
cant help but laugh that these things are litteraly almost impossible to be coincidences, a study using data PROVIDED BY THE SWEDISH GOVERMENT showed for each inch gained, suicide was lowered by 5%

Tucker Carlson: 6 feet 1 inch (1.84 cm)
Andrew Tate: 6 feet 2 inches (188cm)
Elon Musk: 6 feet 2 inches (188cm)
Alex jones: 5 feet 8 inches (175cm){but has one blue eye}
Owen Shroyer: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
Phil McGraw: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
Andrew Anglin: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)

freedom of speech is an illusion. you influencing your environment and convincing people of your view points is a function of your looks(mostly your height).

if you are short, it is less likely to get a promotion , leadership positions, or even make sales.

when a company or business says: "we have a marketing department", or "we work with influencers", I hear : "tallfags sell our shit".

I would love to see experiments of online businesses who lie about the CEO's height to increase profits.

andrew tate for example, he has a shitty, expensive Udemy clone, but hey, he is tall so, he can sell his 50$ month subscribtions, as well as 5k$ to sell access to a lame forum, which would cost 20$ a month to operate at high traffic conditions.

funny thing is, these people actually think they are skilled and wise.
no i have freedom of speech it is in the constitution.

no i have freedom of speech it is in the constitution.
the thread is not about freedom of speech, it's about reach. no one gives a fuck what an incel says, incels would get 10 unique views while a tallfag gets millions of views no matter the contents.

Isn't sleepy joe the only shorter candidate to ever win?
wtf no he heightmog most of this forum, i think he's 6 or close to it.

height is everything for males
it determines your future, only way to compensate is to kingpin warlordmaxx

There's no height for you're voice

Jfl. Even with literal (almost) talking heads, height somehow matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back