Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social awkward:

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
Like you don’t know what to say and you act completely stupid when socially interacting. You’re just awkward in general and when you’re ugly you are considered creepy. Meanwhile if chad was socially awkward then they’ll be respected and adored. But us incels aren’t respected when it comes to social awkwardness. Another way of being socially awkward is that you don’t know how to respond sometimes or start convos

Thank u @UglyDumbass

I honestly don't think that's how it works, real world isn't anime and being awkward isn't cute. It makes you look unamanly, scared and pathetic to anybody looking at you. Not just that, but there's a strong link between social awkwardness and lack of human interactions. In other words, if you're socially awkward, you also likely don't have any friends. If Chad doesn't have a social circle, then he's clearly not a Chad because otherwise he would've had women and men alike simping for him already.

My case of social awkwardness is that I get this feeling like I'm spectating myself when talking to people, rather than being myself. This makes my facial expressions go haywire and makes me look robotic.

Last edited:
People obviously think that I'm retarded or arrogant.