Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social anxiety

• Thread starter Deleted member 41540
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41540

Banned
-
Has anyone had social anxiety for as long as they can remember?I feel as if imwas born with social anxiety and it only became worse with time. i was always the quiet kid in class,at home,my 3 elder brothers used to bully me and my parents did nothing.everyday,i feel like dying.I think my life would improve if inworked on my social anxiety....,due to the lockdown i have stayed almost 2 years inside my house and it has worsened my social anxiety?does anyone else have/has had social anxiety?if so how do you overcome it?I ahve tried so much,but nothing helps,I feel like the biggest loser,especially when I am comoared to my 3 elder brothers:cryfeels:

yeah, I have it since 7 yo

prob didn't for my first 4-5 years, then everything went south between ages 5-7 and been stuck with it ever since.

I dont remember a time when i was not suffering from social anxiety :feelsbadman:
How did you develop it btw,brocel?
I started being bullied, pushed, made fun of and was extremely scared of going to the toilet cause popular 12 yo did crazy stuff there so I couldn't even pee

I started being bullied, pushed, made fun of and was extremely scared of going to the toilet cause popular 12 yo did crazy stuff there so I couldn't even pee
BROOOO SAME:cryfeels:THE SAME THING happened with me, do you try to overcome it?how do you live with it?its destroying my life brother:fuk:

Yes...give me a bit please. I'll post something about it later.

You don't need to talk to normies, just make sure they don't mess with you
But I want to atleast function like a human, its making me more lonely:feelsbadman:i dont even haventhe guts and courage to fight back:feelsrope:

BROOOO SAME:cryfeels:THE SAME THING happened with me, do you try to overcome it?how do you live with it?its destroying my life brother:fuk:
I still have some weird habits (always carry cash money to pay quickly and not have problems with terminal), I have an accelerated heartbeat when interacting with cashiers, phone phobia, etc. I go out and still feel anxious, I used to fear posting on forums at some point (and I still avoid using voice chats in games, it's ok when I know ppl) I'm afraid that we both need drugs to overcome it, perhaps higher T could help us (it does increase aggression and supposedly reduces fear and subversive behavior).

Yeah, but it keeps being better, I'm good enough these days.
You can try pushing yourself, I knows it easy to say but this is the only way.

I still have some weird habits (always carry cash money to pay quickly and not have problems with terminal), I have an accelerated heartbeat when interacting with cashiers, phone phobia, etc. I go out and still feel anxious, I used to fear posting on forums at some point (and I still avoid using voice chats in games, it's ok when I know ppl) I'm afraid that we both need drugs to overcome it, perhaps higher T could help us (it does increase aggression and supposedly reduces fear and subversive behavior).
:feelsbadman:I relate to you so much bro,this is the first forum I have ever posted in because everyone here is quite welcoming.I never pick up any calls,only text,I dont speak to anyone in class, drugs are a no for me because they are illegal where i am from:feelsrope:I feel like digging a hole and jumping into it after every single social interaction :cryfeels:

I have it as long I can remember. I have no idea how can you improve, maybe by interacting with people daily.