Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Anxiety will ruin your life

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
In middle school I got verbally abused and bullied almost every day. Because I was the short and quiet kid, bigger students felt like they could make fun of my unattractive features all they wanted - without fear of me hurting them physically. Not only that, when I got home my dad would be extremely critical of me and belittle me all the time.
This toxic mix of home and school life has forever fucked my brain up. Now I feel socially anxious whenever I am in public and I can't seem to get over it. No matter how hard I try I can't let go of this fucking anxiety. It has caused me to not even want to leave my house. I leave jobs if they require too much social interaction, instead I work low-paying stocker jobs - even though I have a degree, I pass up interviews, I am very passive and taciturn, I don't assert myself, I speak in a low voice. I fucking hate this shit. I am almost 30 years old. I thought I would get over this by now but I'm still plague by this horrendous disease.

In middle school I got verbally abused and bullied almost every day. Because I was the short and quiet kid, bigger students felt like they could make fun of my unattractive features all they wanted - without fear of me hurting them physically. Not only that, when I got home my dad would be extremely critical of me and belittle me all the time.
This toxic mix of home and school life has forever fucked my brain up. Now I feel socially anxious whenever I am in public and I can't seem to get over it. No matter how hard I try I can't let go of this fucking anxiety. It has caused me to not even want to leave my house. I leave jobs if they require too much social interaction, instead I work low-paying stocker jobs - even though I have a degree, I pass up interviews, I am very passive and taciturn, I don't assert myself, I speak in a low voice. I fucking hate this shit. I am almost 30 years old. I thought I would get over this by now but I'm still plague by this horrendous disease.
Why you didnt fight back when they attacked and bullied you in school?

No social anxiety for Chad.

I became low inhib as fuck from all those shit

Why you didnt fight back when they attacked and bullied you in school?
Because I was a coward. I was small and mostly raised by my anxious pushover mother. I didn't even know fighting back was an option at the time

You're a truecel, welcome to this forum op :feelscomfy:

once you hit your twenties as a virgin it's over anyway, no way to be NT and nowhere to hide

J00 pills actually helped me tremendously with this. 10mg of Lexapro

You should’ve went ER. No mercy.