Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Anxiety Support...another bluepilled site

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Ran by disgusting feminists mods who ban you for everything. I fucking hate that stupid site. I used to post there a lot. I noticed almost every single fucking girl who had "social anxiety" had a boyfriend. It's incredible. And then those who are single already have guys messaging them.

I hate women. I hate white knights.

Their members are pretty ugly and they will comment on every female posting pics, no matter how ugly she is, like quoting their pic 1000 times.

CopingGymcel said:
Their members are pretty ugly and they will comment on every female posting pics, no matter how ugly she is, like quoting their pic 1000 times.

Pitiful trash.
This is what one cunt said about incels

Just use hookers, jeez. Problem solved.
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/incels-are-right-1937186/

anincelforlifelol said:
Pitiful trash.
This is what one cunt said about incels

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/incels-are-right-1937186/

why even have a SA site then if they claim to already know the catch-all solution to incels, who probably have SA?

seems kinda fucking pointless.

don't remind me. Place is full of raging feminists and whiteknight cucks. They should all be gassed tbh

Abandon that place

I was a regular there years ago. Started a mini blackpill revolution before I got banned along with my comrades. It's crazy to see that they're discussing incels now. Looks like our sacrifice wasn't in vain

Women shouldn't be running a social anxiety site. Women cannot have social anxiety.

'Social anxiety' = Ugly.