Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So, you've got a girlfriend

Prettiness scale

• 0-1

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 4-5

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 5-6

• 6-7

• 7-8

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 8-9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• I'm a volcel

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★
Imagine this:
The world is transparent. If you get a girlfriend you'll get an instapermaban on all incel websites.

How pretty she must be for you to abandon your incel community?

I mean I would ascend with a 1 if I knew it was 100% no strings attached, which would be enough to get me permabanned from here. I'm here because I'm forced to be here not because I want to be.

I mean I would ascend with a 1 if I knew it was 100% no strings attached, which would be enough to get me permabanned from here. I'm here because I'm forced to be here not because I want to be.
You don’t know how hideous a 1 is, would you even be able to get it up?

She literally just has to have a vagina. I don't have a allegiance to the incel community, if you can even call this place a community jfl

I'd use this scale but I could be wrong

Yeah, I have a huge sex drive and I'm extremely horny all the time.
I probably jerk off an average of 5 times a day.

A 10 as this is possibly one of the last places you can have fun by saying nearly anything you want on the internet. :feelsokman:

Yeah, I have a huge sex drive and I'm extremely horny all the time.
I probably jerk off an average of 5 times a day.
Don’t you take extended breaks from jacking off? You jack off as much as muslims pray during ramadan lol

Imagine this:
The world is transparent. If you get a girlfriend you'll get an instapermaban on all incel websites.

Is she kind and loyal? I'd choose a 2. If she's actually the sweetest girl in existence then I'd maybe even do it for a 1

She literally just has to have a vagina. I don't have a allegiance to the incel community, if you can even call this place a community jfl
would u really ascend with a 2/10 single mom nigga landwhale?

Don’t you take extended breaks from jacking off? You jack off as much as muslims pray during ramadan lol
At least once when I wake up, at least once before I go to bed and then various times in between depending how I'm feeling that day, doesn't take long to cum, like 5 minutes if you are going for speed, I just want to get it done sometimes because it's part of my routine, doesn't even feel that good usually.

would u really ascend with a 2/10 single mom nigga landwhale?
If she was genuinely attracted to me, and if I could even feel the tiniest resemblance of love. I would definitely ascend with her. You wouldn't?

A 10 as this is possibly one of the last places you can have fun by saying nearly anything you want on the internet. :feelsokman:
High IQ way of looking at it

If she was genuinely attracted to me, and if I could even feel the tiniest resemblance of love. I would definitely ascend with her. You wouldn't?
idk i never felt love so idk if it would be worth being a stepdad to a landwhale. if she financially supported me to the point where i could neet then fuck yea lol. i would eat her pussy

idk i never felt love so idk if it would be worth being a stepdad to a landwhale. if she financially supported me to the point where i could neet then fuck yea lol. i would eat her pussy
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: to each his own ig. If it didn't support you would you still ascend with her?

if that happens, she'll be uglier than me

I would never abandon this community for a foid. (Unless it's a gigastacy)

Imagine this:

incredibly high IQ thread

5-6/10, not fat, no tatoos.

My oneitis is currently a 2/10 landwhale for which I don't even have contact. If I somehow get a ONS with her fat ass, I won't abandon this place, but if it becomes a LTR I will.

If she is 30 years older than I, a seven. **

If she is 20 years old, a four.

If she is aged 18, a two.

if she is …., a one. *

( * The last line is JFL, ** and very rich. )

Last edited:
Is she kind and loyal? I'd choose a 2. If she's actually the sweetest girl in existence then I'd maybe even do it for a 1
Can she cook, put stuff in dishwasher ?

Same

1 would not be enough for me as that's deformed. I would require no deformations, so 2 or 3.

Imagine this:
Is she kind and loyal? I'd choose a 2.
If she's actually the sweetest girl in existence then I'd maybe even do it for a 1
Niggerslayer, Can she cook, put stuff in dishwasher ?
Same
This is very much not the same

You are right Monke,

If she is actually the sweetest girl in existance PLUS she can cook, and can turn on the dishwasher...
then I also do it for a 1.

So with a tiny extra wish, not the same, but almost the same.

Great post, bumpworthy !

Last edited:
Imagine this:

Honestly i wouldnt take her - why? Cuz probably gonna leave me for chad and im loyal to the bros only