Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So your saying that theres hope when i turn 30?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Is 30 years too old for dating?

"Love can happen at any age. Don't pressure yourself so much, and don't allow singleness to make you believe
that there's something wrong with you." Moyo adds, "You're not late. There's no rule book that says
dating has to start and end at a certain age.

14 142665 crying pepe png pepe cry png 2086599694

Dont give me false hope

19 years old is too old for dating. If you didn't have sex at 18 - you are not a chad, meaning you should R O P E.

there is no hope of ever dating a virginal teenager at that age. ovER. maybe you will find some roastie with a body count.

19 years old is too old for dating. If you didn't have sex at 18 - you are not a chad, meaning you should R O P E.
Are you telling ME to ROPE?

Yes, if you didn't have sex at 19 - it would be beneficial for you to rope.
Ive tried twice this year, its over I just cant pass out where i squirm

I'm almost 26 y.o and i know it is over + i'm isolated from society so there is no interactions with women = no chance

Unless you want pass by date dog food like single moms then no .

if I reach 30 nothing will change I will still be KHHV

Don't worry, you reach your peak at 48.

Its never too late to betabuxx the worn out single mom, we got her at her best :panties:

The fact that we didn't lose our virginity at eighteen is proof enough that we were never meant to exist in the first place. We are excess men. We are a Burden of society, and it would be better for society at the very least if we all did rope but I am not gonna do that because I still have my copes at least for now. I don't know what would push me over the edge? I just don't think I have it that bad to consider choosing death at this point. I'm just Trying to enjoy this miserable life.

Old roast beef vaginas will be the only option you have when you are past 30, sad but true

Maybe a post-wall roastie will 'settle' with you.
By that I mean she will divorce you and take all your money whilst fucking chad behind your back.