Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy So, why is it okay when Chad is nazi or pedo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Cuckqueers won’t touch this.

whenever Chad is Nazi or Pedo, the WOkE WaHMEN says she “accepts all views” or “you’re better off now”
fucking disgusting.

cuckit link (i’m sorry) for proof

Chad can be a pedophile and women would say, "I respect your gender orientation. Could you fuck me even though I'm older than your sexual preference?"

Chad can be a pedophile and women would say, "I respect your gender orientation. Could you fuck me even though I'm older than your sexual preference?"
also just plain disgusting how fat tubs of lard think they are entitled to male model-tier chad dick
what ever happened to staying in your own league? Oh right another thing that only applies to men, apparently

also just plain disgusting how fat tubs of lard think they are entitled to male model-tier chad dick
what ever happened to staying in your own league? Oh right another thing that only applies to men, apparently
Women have a skewed perception of their own attractiveness. You could be a fat woman and still get more tinder matches than the average male.

Women have a skewed perception of their own attractiveness. You could be a fat woman and still get more tinder matches than the average male.
it gets worse

even troons get more matches
9627876A 7C7D 4455 B70A 813DFE74A229

JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BANG EGGY

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK

Just lol at copers in the comments "it's a montage". They don't have the guts to see for themselves.
Chadfish is the ultimate blackpill.

It should be complimented and promoted to be both of those things as a male

People only care when it’s the ugly guy who’s a pedo. Whenever it’s Chad people just act like it’s normal and cool. Fuck normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back