Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So when is my jbw going to kick in?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Since ethnics keep saying us whitecels are fakecels it must be true. Seems like my JBW is just running a little late considering how close I am 29 and still a KHHV do you think it will happen at least before 40? In all seriousness the whole JBW or JBB logic is retarded.

Those guys are just retarded.

It's rather Just be Chad (JBC), JBW is not enough.

But then again they probably mean it in terms of geomaxxing (but you need money for that anyways).

Last edited:
Right around the time Santa and the Easter bunny turn out to be real and come kicking in your door waving an RPG in your face. Also around the time Bigfoot becomes more than just a smudge on dodgy photographs by dodgier photographers. :feelsjuice:

Every week, this forum has a multi-thread on either JBW or JBB or sometimes both. You guys don't get tired? JBW is the only real "Just be pill" and it has its limits.

Those guys are retarded.

It's rather Just be Chad (JBC), JBW is not enough.

But then again they probably mean it in terms of geomaxxing (but you need money for that anyways).
If talking of geomaxxing then its just dont be SEA and if you are at least not one without a western passport.

Every week, this forum has a multi-thread on either JBW or JBB or sometimes both. You guys don't get tired? JBW is the only real "Just be pill" and it has its limits.
I agree and im not going to spam JBB or JBW or just be anything threads was more poking fun of it.

It does get pretty exhausted/saturated.

Foids in the West have super inflated ridiculously high standards. Makes sense as to why a lot of whitecels congregate here.

I see plenty of fat white foids dating Chads in Australia. Even I'm not good enough for those overweight single mothers lol.

Since ethnics keep saying us whitecels are fakecels it must be true. Seems like my JBW is just running a little late considering how close I am 29 and still a KHHV do you think it will happen at least before 40? In all seriousness the whole JBW or JBB logic is retarded.
When u SEAmaxx , Chico

ethnics want white girls,

If JBW isnt real, explain this vid:

View: https://youtu.be/yO6WRUzADZM

If JBW isnt real, explain this vid:

View: https://youtu.be/yO6WRUzADZM

1. what is betabuxx? Which looking at their videos he is majorly so
2. any guy who is not filipino just about can get laid there
3. he mogs me to oblivion

if you want to argue being white boosts smv 100% agreed but just be lmfao no, I tried that route and I am even invisible in Thailand. LARPing as a Muslim of Bosnian descent in morocco got me shit results too. Being from toronto area initially which is one of the worst places when it comes to feminism I liked to believe I was a locationcel but the few hundred bucks I spent on various cupid sites destroyed that cope.

Last edited:
ethnics want white girls,
And blacks also. Why? Black girls are only foids that are intrested in their own
most ethnics are fakecels tbh I only want white toilets but then I am white and ethnic toilets hate me and view me with disgust anyway so kind of moot its like me saying I would not fuck a landwhale kind of irrelevant when every landwhale I interacted with in my life treated me like garbage and hates me anyway.

When you take your first steps in Thailand

When you take your first steps in Thailand
I tried online dating in Thailand (along with Malaysia and Indonesia) was invisible in all aforementioned locations, could only ascend in the Philippines tbh. I would not race mix was just curious as to what the results would be.

Get your money up and seamaxx

I tried online dating in Thailand (along with Malaysia and Indonesia) was invisible in all aforementioned locations, could only ascend in the Philippines tbh. I would not race mix was just curious as to what the results would be.
<Won't racemix
<Claims jbw isn't real
Ethnics don't get to have those standards

Hey what is your ethnic background?

<Won't racemix
<Claims jbw isn't real
Ethnics don't get to have those standards
me not willing to race mix is largely irrelevant same as me not being willing to peruse landwhales. You must be purposefully ignoring the fact even Thai women wont touch me with a 100 foot pole. Also every landwhale I have ever had the misfortune of ever knowing has treated me like garbage with zero exception (not even talking sexually they where just hostile in general)