Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So what were you guys doing while this site was down?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I spent most of my day just writing things down in my journal that I would normally post here, watched a fuck ton of animal planet, and kept refreshing this site about every ten minutes to check when it would be up again.

I only ever drop by once at the end of the day. I found a gif of a dog being attacked by a goose and wanted to make it my avi, but I couldn't get on.

Was it DDOS?

it was really late here so I just went to sleep

tbh i refreshed a lot too. i got a lot of school work done ngl

osrs

also

IncomparableLargeGannet-size_restricted.gif

studyceling, gymceling, youtubeening, socialmediastalkingening, refreshening

I spent most of my day just writing things down in my journal that I would normally post here, watched a fuck ton of animal planet, and kept refreshing this site about every ten minutes to check when it would be up again.

i got my tooth pulled yesterday

I read up a lot about astronomy and black holes.

Why was the site even down?

Listened to incel podcasts, fapped twice, kept checking sporadically to see if the site was back up.

Glad the site is back up. I tend to spend copious amounts of time here on LDAR days.

I was on the sites discord.

Rotting while waiting on the resident evil 2 remake crack

I didn't know the site was down.

Tried to make a new record in tapping F5

I was playing Starbound.

It was also down again earlier today wonder what the reason was this time.

Games and eating

I hate when forum is down

I had just gotten home from wage cucking and wanted to browse the site before I went to bed but I just slept instead

I took a shower and groomed myself tbh

playing ffxiv and yugioh duel links

rotting at my pc playing wow on my day off.

I was on the sites discord again.

studying because why not

Anyone know why it keeps getting shut down??

Today was a horrible day for this site to go down. Snowed in, had nothing to do.

I just browsed other sites and played games

Googling to see whether there was news of the site being banned. Also googled different domains to see if I could access using them

(((they))) are on to us

Reading and reloading the page all day
Googling to see whether there was news of the site being banned. Also googled different domains to see if I could access using them
For future reference you can check the sites Twitter to check if its on a new domain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back