Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So this is the view on 5% men of your average women....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Screenshot 34
Screenshot 35
Screenshot 36
Screenshot 37
Screenshot 38

I don't think that foid would reject him irl. Foids say so much bullcrap on the net

Even Chad is not enough for foids now. They want Gigachad. All sub-10 men will be exterminated.

I don't think that foid would reject him irl. Foids say so much bullcrap on the net
She'd divorce rape him once his acting career diminished.

Western thots and their standards....

Any non-Chad who lives in the West should try to get a wife from abroad.

Female hypergamy knows no bounds.

An 8/10 might as well be a 2/10 if he's standing next to a 9/10. A 9/10 might as well be a 3/10 if he's standing next to a 10/10.

What a bitch. Does she really think that she can get one of the celebs she talks about though?

What did I tell you?

SIZE and MATURE-LOOKING FACIAL FEATURES.

Foids hate small and boyish more than anything else.

They would take a large, ugly manly man over a pretty boy any day.

We are approaching the 1/99 mark boyos, this is fucking insane jfl, at this point I am honestly convinced that women would all rather be in harems around a select few giga chads whilst the rest of us sub 10 men rot alone, I could never even be in a relatioship with one of these disgusting whores knowing that she is constantly looking for a chance to leave me for a superior man and when you are an ethnic manlet, that is literally every single fucking white man. it's fucking over

Women are beasts, animals, who just want to be sex slaves and raped by a tiny minority of men ... and reduce the rest to asexual working bees. Just incredible to think that these beings have the right to vote...

Meaningless without knowing what the feeeamayels look like. Every single woman thinks they are an AUTHORITY on men. When in reality 85% are average looking.

Foids standards were NEVER supposed to dictate reproduction in the human species. We live in extremely unnatural times.

Women are meant to be either raped or put into arranged marriages, they get no say because they're weak and dependend upon us, therefore they must submit. This is how nature intended but CUCKS ruined everything.

This whore is 5'11'' and looks to be requiring a man around 6'2''. In the US population, the percentage of men the height of 6'2'' or taller is 4 percent. That's not even factoring the face or income, which of course this cunt expects to be top tier as well.

Women are beasts, animals, who just want to be sex slaves and raped by a tiny minority of men ... and reduce the rest to asexual working bees. Just incredible to think that these beings have the right to vote...
Foids standards were NEVER supposed to dictate reproduction in the human species. We live in extremely unnatural times.

Women are meant to be either raped or put into arranged marriages, they get no say because they're weak and dependend upon us, therefore they must submit. This is how nature intended but CUCKS ruined everything.

The rich capitalists can just use women as cheap labor to increase competition and hence decrease labor etc. And, due to female hypergamy, still fuck foids left and right. I guess most of them are hard enough to not whine about women only being attracted to their money. This is more something whiny and romantic incels do. I guess the really rich men don't care: they just fuck all kinds of foids and don't care if the women enjoys it or not, if she's in it for the money or not.

But the fucking cucks ... they get less and less out of it. But there seem to be more and more male feminists. And the male antifeminist/right-wingers? Their whole narrative is basically that they are better at protecting women from rape and discrimination etc.

I have to admit that I hate cucks more and more. I always said it's wrong to focus so much on manginas and white knights, thinking that it would shift the blame away from women to men. But the "male allies" are getting more and more vicious and aggressive. There seem to be more and more male feminists lately.

I wonder what here views are on big men with ugly faces. Basically ogres.

The rich capitalists can just use women as cheap labor to increase competition and hence decrease labor etc. And, due to female hypergamy, still fuck foids left and right. I guess most of them are hard enough to not whine about women only being attracted to their money. This is more something whiny and romantic incels do. I guess the really rich men don't care: they just fuck all kinds of foids and don't care if the women enjoys it or not, if she's in it for the money or not.

But the fucking cucks ... they get less and less out of it. But there seem to be more and more male feminists. And the male antifeminist/right-wingers? Their whole narrative is basically that they are better at protecting women from rape and discrimination etc.

I have to admit that I hate cucks more and more. I always said it's wrong to focus so much on manginas and white knights, thinking that it would shift the blame away from women to men. But the "male allies" are getting more and more vicious and aggressive. There seem to be more and more male feminists lately.
I hate women a lot but I also consider them less accountable because they obviously have less capacity to think for themselves and overcome their biological programming or the status quo.

Cucks and whiteknights are IMO worse than women. What I consider less reasonable is hating Chads. Chads are like the people who were in the right place at the right time, not really the ones causing all that mess.

What's that feemayles like to say about "body shaming"?

Cucks and whiteknights are IMO worse than women. What I consider less reasonable is hating Chads. Chads are like the people who were in the right place at the right time, not really the ones causing all that mess.
You're right, but I just can't stop hating on Chads. If they weren't that good-looking, we wouldn't have such a hard time. They always remind me of my extreme subhumanity by mogging me to the deepest pit of Hell.

You're right, but I just can't stop hating on Chads. If they weren't that good-looking, we wouldn't have such a hard time. They always remind me of my extreme subhumanity by mogging me to the deepest pit of Hell.
Yeah, I fully comprehend the hate for Chads.

I don't hate them though because of my life experience being bullied by normies and treated well and helped by Chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back