Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so this is the "aryan goddess" stormcucks talk about?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
Screenshot 20240414 193449 843

Who tf is this random hoe

disproportional body

forsen could smash

WOULD. But she'd run away after seeing my face. @LeFrenchCel @VictimBLKPillreaper

Last edited:
Face 5/8
Body takes it to overall 7/8

only the trash post shirtless pics on internet

Who is that supposed to be ?

Aryan my ass

This is who stormcucks should talk about:
Snapinstaapp 430118131 957166205830288 7632598356933127899 n 1080

Dumb blonde right-wing Stacy. Her only purpose is to get creampied by conservative men and birth them children

6wi9fhifo0s71

Also Lauren Chen and Lauren Southern

Dumb pieces of meat whose only value is their wombs.

Mmmm tasty tits milk

Ezgif 2 92c6cbeeb0

Also Tomi Lahren. Stupid name, stupid bitch.

She got fake implant tits because she knows her looks is her only value. Literally the only reason conservative men watch her. Literally the only reason she has a career as a right winger.

I envy republicels in the USA. This is what their women politicians look like. This is Rep. Anna Paulina Luna and she's a literal whore. In my country female policitians look like babushka.

Women are useless as politicians. Their only value is in giving men affection, sex and children. But if they want to be politicians, the least they could do is look good and feminine.

I want her to sandwich my dick with those tits.

Little blondie looks tight and smug, must be good to ruin her ass, how tight is her butt?
I imagine she's very tight. She seems like the stuck up bitchy type who thinks she is too good to give men holes

I imagine she's very tight. She seems like the stuck up bitchy type who thinks she is too good to give men holes
Mhmm, imagine her tight ass, tight butt, blondie bush and that dark little sphincter oooh yeaaah

Last edited:
Her titties are huge but her body is significantly smaller
Low tier Stacy.

Would be a high tier Becky if only she didn’t have such awesome chest cannons.