Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So that's where that inkwell got his username from....

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
@L Lawliet It's from Death Note! I didn't know. I'm watching the live action sequel/spinoff and L's name is written there in the Latin alphabet, shown by himself. Just saw it and had to create this thread. Kthxbai.

Death Note started well but then went to shit real quick. Also I don't want to see blonde Stacies fawning over psychopathic pretty boys during my leisure time.

Death Note started well but then went to shit real quick. Also I don't want to see blonde Stacies fawning over psychopathic pretty boys during my leisure time.
I'm not talking about the American movie. XD

Neither was I, I was talking about the anime!
Ahhhh, I haven't watched the anime, except for the first episode a few years ago (with my brother's friends).

Watch AOT. No love.

season 2 manga GIF by Funimation

I watched that anime before I was blackpilled but I doubt I would be able to watch it now without seething at bullshit like that.

Ending was bad too. Based light had to die cause author is cuck

I made the right decision dropping it then. Anime endings suck in general, Gunbuster is the only exception I can think of.

Death Note started well but then went to shit real quick.
True but it picked up near the end.
I didn’t like that light died but they executed his fall from grace in the best way possible imo. Though it was sad to see him become such a wreck when he was found out.

Last edited: