Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many foids out there, it's mind boggling

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
So many foids out there but there was never even one for me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDx_oNYPWtU

It's mind boggling that with so many of them out there, they're so much in demand that literally the photos of their fucking feet are worth as much as a guy's college degree.

Its over.Even the sad music is playing

I recommend watching Seoul Walker's channel, has some good videos

JFL at those NPC foids wearing those useless plandemic masks :lul: Fuckin Clownworld.

its cuz u just wanna rot in your town bro try locationmaxxing it works wonders

So many ants out there and they're all the same too. Literally trillions of ants on Earth. If you look at those women, they're all even dressed the same too. They're all in groups, they all demonstrate the same body language, the same feminine emotional outbursts ( Giggling at the smallest things/kneejerk reactions/easily bored/constant thrill-seeking ), and of course the same hypergamy.

It's not mind boggling that there isn't one for us just like it isn't mind-boggling how we couldn't find a sentient, talking ant no matter how many countries and colonies we scoured. What's mind-boggling is how evolution and indeed the chain reaction leading to the birth of the universe itself has managed to conceive such a heinous entity as the human female. But then again, the universe is a pretty brutal place, as is the history of organic life, so I guess it's only fitting.

its cuz u just wanna rot in your town bro try locationmaxxing it works wonders
I'm not getting Tinder matches in Bangkok or New Delhi. Where should I locationmaxx to?

So many ants out there and they're all the same too. Literally trillions of ants on Earth. If you look at those women, they're all even dressed the same too. They're all in groups, they all demonstrate the same body language, the same feminine emotional outbursts ( Giggling at the smallest things/kneejerk reactions/easily bored/constant thrill-seeking ), and of course the same hypergamy.

It's not mind boggling that there isn't one for us just like it isn't mind-boggling how we couldn't find a sentient, talking ant no matter how many countries and colonies we scoured. What's mind-boggling is how evolution and indeed the chain reaction leading to the birth of the universe itself has managed to conceive such a heinous entity as the human female. But then again, the universe is a pretty brutal place, as is the history of organic life, so I guess it's only fitting.
Sounds like you don't even want women. Why are you here then? This isn't MGTOW.

I'm not getting Tinder matches in Bangkok or New Delhi. Where should I locationmaxx to?
you have to actually go to these places, ideally speaking the language. literally millions of guys that are not in these places are changing their location to try to see. even weird little obscure 2 horse fuck towns youd think no one would be changing their location to, youre wrong, about 1,000 other guys had that same idea. for every square inch of the world. on tinder youre nothing more then a random instagram post. theyre not gunna "like" ugly guy on instagram anymore then they would on tinder etc.

but its a totally different story being in these places in person. have you been out of the country to a 2nd/3rd world? i'd highly recommend it. im saving money right now and the gay pandemic fucked up my other plans because fucking kikes decided it would be a good idea to shut down the world and then require you to get injected with the kikecine which i refuse to do.

but anyway man id highly recommend going to some 3rd world place and being lowinhib in bars clubs etc even malls during daytime.

Sounds like you don't even want women. Why are you here then? This isn't MGTOW.
You believe that incels.is is a forum for those of us who love and cherish the female gender?

I'm here because I'm an incel. I would be rejected by all women regardless of what I think about them, and it's part of the reason why I despise them ( Being narrow-minded and monolithic in their spectrum of social acceptance ). I certainly wouldn't mind affection and intimacy, but it's something which the female *brain* simply can't provide. It's always possible to fantasize about female aliens, androids, or genetically engineered women with more inclusive psychological profiles though.

You believe that incels.is is a forum for those of us who love and cherish the female gender?
Incels.is is a forum for those of us who are suffering because they can't attract a woman. If you look at pretty foids and feel only disgust and hatred then I guess you've graduated to MSTOW and don't have to rot here.

have you been out of the country to a 2nd/3rd world? i'd highly recommend it.
I had a layover in Bangkok once and foids seem as uninterested in me as in LA or London. I've lived in Serbistan (where I'm from originally), UK, the US, and I've been to probably around 20 countries and foids are the same everywhere.

I would highly recommend you try getting matches on Tinder before you invest in traveling to some country. Of course as a guy you'll do worse on Tinder than in real life, but if you're getting no matches on Tinder in some country maybe you should temper your expectations.

I had a layover in Bangkok once and foids seem as uninterested in me as in LA or London. I've lived in Serbistan (where I'm from originally), UK, the US, and I've been to probably around 20 countries and foids are the same everywhere.

I would highly recommend you try getting matches on Tinder before you invest in traveling to some country. Of course as a guy you'll do worse on Tinder than in real life, but if you're getting no matches on Tinder in some country maybe you should temper your expectations.
idk sounds like youre doing something wrong. in an alternate reality id go with you somewhere together

Incels.is is a forum for those of us who are suffering because they can't attract a woman. If you look at pretty foids and feel only disgust and hatred then I guess you've graduated to MSTOW and don't have to rot here.

Incels.is is a forum for incels. There is no thought police for your emotional reaction toward women. You don't seem to understand however that my perception of women and what you just said are not mutually exclusive. I do suffer from lack of intimacy, and the reason I suffer from lack of intimacy is because of how the foid brain works, and I despise the way that the foid brains works. That should be simple enough to comprehend.