Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many fakecels exposed in this thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Any-of-you-incels-ever-kissed-a-girl-22833

Hahaha "incels" my ass, a girl found you attractive enough to kiss you at least, so that proves most of you are somewhat attractive enough, and if that is true then you probably aren't an incel, all in your head.

Honestly didn't expect that there were so many fakecels in this website

Exactly what the fuck I was expecting many people to say "no" yet we got a whole lot of comments saying they did. Fucking fakecels

You're forgetting the luck factor.

Everyone on that thread who admitted to kissing a girl should be banned.

SOMCEL said:

Exactly, they were validated at least once in their life that they were attractive. While us true incels never had such experiences.

SOMCEL said:

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Exactly, they were validated at least once in their life that they were attractive. While us true incels never had such experiences.

Maybe you will over 30?

NYincel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Maybe you will over 30?

Cope

i will repeat what i said in that thread ; BAN THESE FUCKING FAKECELS.

Virginp0wers said:
i will repeat what i said in that thread ; BAN THESE FUCKING FAKECELS.

Agreed

Although I too have never kissed a woman but kissing random women for once means nothing , the only validation is having gf or fwb.

For women kissing means nothing some women kiss tens of guys in one night in clubs or bars but don't fuck anyone of them . Guys who are vigorously in PUA know this . Many of them have kissed 100 women but got only one or two lays and zero gf/fwb. They are as much trucel as us .

dawn said:
Although I too have never kissed a woman but kissing random women for once means nothing , the only validation is having gf or fwb.
For women kissing means nothing some women kiss tens of guys in one night in clubs or bars but don't fuck anyone of them . Guys who are vigorously in PUA know this . Many of them have kissed 100 women but got only one or two lays and zero gf/fwb. They are as much trucel as us .

If you are truly ugly, they would be disgusted at the thought of allowing you to kiss them in the first place. Cope cope cope

Ban all fakecels. I simply don't understand why they come here.

dawn said:
Although I too have never kissed a woman but kissing random women for  once means nothing  , the only validation is having gf or fwb.

yup. 100% true. Means zilch.

testacccount99 said:
If you are truly ugly, they would be disgusted at the thought of allowing you to kiss them in the first place. Cope cope cope

chudur-budur said:
Ban all fakecels. I simply don't understand why they come here.

Most of them think they are incels when they aren't that's why.

SOMCEL said:

incels.is rules

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): A type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed)A type of incel that hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed)Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Blackpilled (Allowed): Non-incel who sympathizes with the community and shares its values (Blackpill).
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
  • Bluepilled (Not Allowed): Outsider to the community who argues against the blackpill or pushes bluepilled ideology.

We should have Salem like incel trials.

FeminismsCancer said:
SOMCEL said:
incels.is rules
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): A type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): A type of incel that hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Blackpilled (Allowed): Non-incel who sympathizes with the community and shares its values (Blackpill).
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
  • Bluepilled (Not Allowed): Outsider to the community who argues against the blackpill or pushes bluepilled ideology.

They should change the rules. If you have been kissed once, you are attractive enough to get laid, you are just fucking it all up.

testacccount99 said:
FeminismsCancer said:
SOMCEL said:
incels.is rules
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): A type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): A type of incel that hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Blackpilled (Allowed): Non-incel who sympathizes with the community and shares its values (Blackpill).
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
  • Bluepilled (Not Allowed): Outsider to the community who argues against the blackpill or pushes bluepilled ideology.
They should change the rules. If you have been kissed once, you are attractive enough to get laid, you are just fucking it all up.

Yeah they would not even kiss you at all and would shudder at the thought of even kissing you if your face was truly grotesquely ugly

LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW
tenor.gif

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah they would not even kiss you at all and would shudder at the thought of even kissing you if your face was truly grotesquely ugly

I was young and had hair. I've only had curry girls too though I like them.

FeminismsCancer said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I was young and had hair. I've only had curry girls too though I like them.

Did u have long hair when you were young?

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Most of them think they are incels when they aren't that's why.

Nope, they clearly know they are not incels, because most of them get constant attention from women. They are quite unsure about their looks (being 6/10 instead of 9/10) and hence they come here for validation and LARPing. Such a bunch of pathetics piece of shit.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Did u have long hair when you were young?

I started receding at 18 so I couldn't have very long hair.

F A K E C E L S
tenor.gif

God made a bad decision when He gave you a dick instead of the vagina you deserve.

Stuff like this that make me want picture required to register. We would have no fakecels this way

Got kissed wearing a hat to cover baldness otherwise wouldn't have happened. And yh a one off

SOMCEL said:

Haha it got so bad that there's now a thread where people are listing who is a true incel and who is a fakecel

https://incels.is/Thread-Let-s-list-the-TRUECELS-of-this-forum-22942

LARP fantasy incels are worse than people who pretend to have mental illness because it's "cool" or edgy. Fuck off and go find a compulsive liar/online fantasist support group instead, your presence here is insulting.