Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i've been getting into math, numbers and calculating shit recently

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Dunno why, i hated math as a kid all throughout school. It's getting me interested in coding/developing something. Learning about calculating shit, random number generation, binary code and so on is all of a sudden extremely interesting to me. Maybe i'll use it to go WATCHDOGSmaxx and hack chad and stacy. Maybe i'll use it to make an AI to wipe out normies and give us AI dolls. Who knows :waitwhat:

Any STEMcel should persue programmingmaxxing. Creating a mildly succesfull app can provide lifetime financial independance.

Any STEMcel should persue programmingmaxxing. Creating a mildly succesfull app can provide lifetime financial independance.
That's a good idea. It'd be pretty easy to make an app that the masses of normies would FLOCK to. Meanwhile i sit back and make millions

That's a good idea. It'd be pretty easy to make an app that the masses of normies would FLOCK to. Meanwhile i sit back and make millions
What i found is that creating the app is just half the work. The real difficulty is marketing and selling it...there is a lot of competition. But once you get rolling...its basically free monies4life.

i hope that i stop hating math at some point

What i found is that creating the app is just half the work. The real difficulty is marketing and selling it...there is a lot of competition. But once you get rolling...its basically free monies4life.
I assumed that getting it popular would be the hard part. Maybe mass marketing and spam? Gotta find advertisers that would be willing to put ads on it too.
i hope that i stop hating math at some point
I've discovered i only hate math when i am being forced to do it

U seem to speak from experience. Stories? Why is marketing so difficult

U seem to speak from experience. Stories? Why is marketing so difficult
I've tried various things online..mainly creating and launching money generating websites, but the same basic rules would apply to launching apps only that you need much more money for initial marketing and r&d.

SEO and gaining customers from organic search alone is nearly impossible unless you have a very niche product. So most of your money will go towards Google and Facebook ads (or comparable services).

Then there is a simple formula. How much money do you spend on gaining 1 customer and how much value on average will that customer bring.

Google charges for everytime someone clicks on your ad. Based on that you can see how popular your product can be and how much money you need to invest to make it profitable.

Realistically to compete with your competitors in a small market will already require minimum of 25-50 dollars PER DAY to spend on advertisement.

Me as poor individual will need to work multiple fulltime jobs to support that amount of spending before i even get to profit range.

Thats why you should always watch out with these young self made internet "entrepeneurs". They make it seem its only about hard work...but they dont tell you they got their daddy to put in 25k no strings attached for startcapital :feelskek:. Thats the difference between rich and poor. Rich man can become richer easier. Poor man has to climb many hurdles to even get near large sums of money, let alone ever own it.

But dont let that discourage you. Programmaxx give u at least good cope and hope for future.

I've tried various things online..mainly creating and launching money generating websites, but the same basic rules would apply to launching apps only that you need much more money for initial marketing and r&d.

SEO and gaining customers from organic search alone is nearly impossible unless you have a very niche product. So most of your money will go towards Google and Facebook ads (or comparable services).

Then there is a simple formula. How much money do you spend on gaining 1 customer and how much value on average will that customer bring.

Google charges for everytime someone clicks on your ad. Based on that you can see how popular your product can be and how much money you need to invest to make it profitable.

Realistically to compete with your competitors in a small market will already require minimum of 25-50 dollars PER DAY to spend on advertisement.

Me as poor individual will need to work multiple fulltime jobs to support that amount of spending before i even get to profit range.

Thats why you should always watch out with these young self made internet "entrepeneurs". They make it seem its only about hard work...but they dont tell you they got their daddy to put in 25k no strings attached for startcapital :feelskek:. Thats the difference between rich and poor. Rich man can become richer easier. Poor man has to climb many hurdles to even get near large sums of money, let alone ever own it.

But dont let that discourage you. Programmaxx give u at least good cope and hope for future.
Cool thx

Maybe i'll use it to go WATCHDOGSmaxx and hack chad and stacy.

B2F1C751 27DE 4E36 92A6 4D72DC03C5C6

I fucking HATE math and shit