Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So it turns out, the terminally online male feminist loser website “we hunted the mammoth” is back online

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Officer
So this leftist, salty, feminist website (mostly made by leftist, salty, feminists) is back up and here to spread female supremacy! (Like it hasn’t been jammed down our throats) prepare for more denouncing men’s achievements and “we wuz programmerz and caregiverz :foidSoy::foidSoy:“ while fighting the imaginary boogeyman that is “muh patriarchy”

And of course “he” further denounces men’s achievements by calling them “misogyny” when he has no argument like the beta boi he is:

IMG 5259

IMG 5261

It also claims to fight against things like “men believing that feminism is harmful to them” I mean, it is, but a simp is going to simp.

What a faggot

Most people are extreme feminists/female supremacists.

What a faggot

Exactly, he hates when men show pride in their gender, but when toilets show pride with their “we wuz doktors tee hee” bullshit, he completely ignores the toilets attempt to prove their useless gender is competent (I mean, toilets aren’t competent)

Exactly, he hates when men show pride in their gender, but when toilets show pride with their “we wuz doktors tee hee” bullshit, he completely ignores the toilets attempt to prove their useless gender is competent (I mean, toilets aren’t competent)
“But muh females were good hunter gatherers!!!” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I had no idea it ever went offline. Some of my posts here got featured there iirc, pretty funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back