Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Water: the “Barbie” movie is just feminist woke propaganda in which every male is either an idiot, bigot, or loser

I will never forgive Hollywood for the Barbie movie.

the movie theater is a good cope for me
just buy an icee/beer with some food
sure its gonna cost you a bit but its cool every now and then:feelsaww:
I don’t want to spend my money at theaters, Hollyhood hates incels. That nigger, Samuel L. Jackson, calls us “incel dudes who hate strong *foids”.

Last month, Lucasfilm and Disney released “Indiana Jones 5”, and the movie was terrible. Lucasfilm is ran by a Jewish 70-year-old foid named Kathleen Kennedy. The kikes at Lucasfilm decided to destroy the character of Indiana Jones and turn him into a wimp who needs a foid to save him.

Hollyhood hates males and incels.

:feelsree:Reeee! Fuck the Jew-run media, everyone is saying that it is blatant male-hating misandrist propaganda.:feelsree:

In a nutshell, Barbie and Ken set off on an adventure to the real world to discover the source of Barbie’s sudden and uncharacteristic anxiety. Barbie gets a nasty shock — she’s not as universally popular as she imagined. Ken, on the other hand, has a tremendous time, plugging into the macho culture of LA and discovering that there is such a thing called the ‘patriarchy’.
He then turns into a ‘real man’ (again, sketched in the most one‑dimensional of clichés), goes back to Barbie Land, organises the equivalent of an incel uprising (quite literally, given Ken’s lack of tackle) — and brainwashes all the Barbies into becoming his willing slaves. Strong Andrew Tate vibes, put it that way.
Queen Barbie, a.k.a. Margot Robbie, must then mobilise a counter-revolution, which she does with the help of her human friends — mother and daughter duo Gloria and Sasha. Using their Barbie wiles, they put the Kens back in their boxes. The film ends with her checking into a gynaecology clinic, presumably so she can become a ‘real’ woman.

Is Ken really the villain in the Barbie move? WTF JFL. In reality, Barbie has always been enormously more popular than him because he's a side character. Calling a guy a Ken-doll used to be offensive even. Maybe the critic inside the movie is to show the contrast with reality: that foids are always imagining they're oppressed and forgotten even though society is extremely misandrist and gynocentric.

Tbh, I can't imagine how people still swallow a hot, blond, white, blue-eyed girl living in a 1st world country with everything paid for as oppressed.

Is Ken really the villain in the Barbie move? WTF JFL. In reality, Barbie has always been enormously more popular than him because he's a side character. Calling a guy a Ken-doll used to be offensive even. Maybe the critic inside the movie is to show the contrast with reality: that foids are always imagining they're oppressed and forgotten even though society is extremely misandrist and gynocentric.

Tbh, I can't imagine how people still swallow a hot, blond, white, blue-eyed girl living in a 1st world country with everything paid for as oppressed.
Good point. The answer is lookism.

Foids don’t view males as equals anymore, chad’s cock feels nice in their pussies so chad “Ken” is okay - until chad Ken becomes an abusive ex-boyfriend like in the movie.

Foids want to copy the cute blonde Aryan white foid, they hate melanin on skin and hate ethnic phenotypes - therefore, the cute blonde white foid is looked up to.

Foids don’t view males as equals anymore, chad’s cock feels nice in their pussies so chad “Ken” is okay - until chad Ken becomes an abusive ex-boyfriend like in the movie.
It's part of the dehumanization of men. Oppression and misandry is even reaching chads now, when their cock ceases to be useful.

It's part of the dehumanization of men. Oppression and misandry is even reaching chads now, when their cock ceases to be useful.
They turned Ken into the villain - Jewwood is evil.

Nonsense plot, from what I hear. The villain is Ken because he discovers an American 'patriarchal' system that simply doesn't exist. What's he going to do next, visit Africa and learn about civilization from Wakanda?

Seems like the 'plot' is just a bunch of feminist talking-points stitched together. Literally do (((Hollywood))) not know how to write films anymore except for Star Wars VII-esque 'stronk foids rock'?

Modern adults quickly return to being children watching dumb fairy-tales with a ham-fisted 'moral' at the end

I don’t want to spend my money at theaters, Hollyhood hates incels. That nigger, Samuel L. Jackson, calls us “incel dudes who hate strong *foids”.

Last month, Lucasfilm and Disney released “Indiana Jones 5”, and the movie was terrible. Lucasfilm is ran by a Jewish 70-year-old foid named Kathleen Kennedy. The kikes at Lucasfilm decided to destroy the character of Indiana Jones and turn him into a wimp who needs a foid to save him.

Hollyhood hates males and incels.
wow what a faggot nigger
no more marvel slop for me i guess
ill just watch some anime movies or something from now on

Who could have imagined.

all the fag npcs are talking about is either jew propaganda barbie movie or about the disgusting genocider jew oppenheimer movie .not watching either of them

all the fag npcs are talking about is either jew propaganda barbie movie or about the disgusting genocider jew oppenheimer movie .not watching either of them
The earnings report will be out tomorrow.

Was anyone expecting anything different? It’s literally from Greta gerwig

Why did Ryan gosling play this shit lol I always knew he was a faggot

Ken, on the other hand, has a tremendous time, plugging into the macho culture of LA and discovering that there is such a thing called the ‘patriarchy’.
He then turns into a ‘real man’ (again, sketched in the most one‑dimensional of clichés), goes back to Barbie Land, organises the equivalent of an incel uprising (quite literally, given Ken’s lack of tackle) — and brainwashes all the Barbies into becoming his willing slaves. Strong Andrew Tate vibes, put it that way.
gosling-rayan-gosling.gif

Jews know lots of occult stuff man.. i am not kidding, they summon angels and all which teaches them various ways to amass wealth which the normie simpleton brain can't even grasp.. actually its not only jews, i can list some occultist who are really fucking with the normie minds this includes kaballah practising jews, roman catholics, orthodox eastern church ,Persian muslims, taoist chinese, Indonesian muslims, Indian mystics and tantriks to name a few... the hole goes deeper than you think
I believe this

A modern hollywood movie that depicts niggers, faggots and toilets as royalty and white men as garbage? what a surprise!

not surprised

this is just every hollywood movie. The white guys are always dumb, annoying and obnoxious and the black women are smart with super human skills and 500 iq

Some of you will be going to see the movie Barbie soon. Just be aware that it is Jewish male-hating toilet worship.

The Daily Sceptic published an article about the movie yesterday on their website. Here is the full article:

Barbie is a “Deeply Anti-Man Movie in Which Every Male Character is Either an Idiot, Bigot or Loser”​

By: Will Jones
July 19, 2023

How predictable was it that the new Barbie film would be a vehicle for the worst anti-man prejudices of the modern era, with every male character either an idiot, bigot or loser? Sarah Vine gives her verdict in the Mail, saying that she feels sorry “for those who subscribe to this nonsense — and for the young men growing up in a world that tells them they’re worthless”. Here’s an excerpt.

It only goes to further confirm the infamous double standards of woke culture, where despite the railing against ‘oppressive’ stereotypes, all the worst stereotypes are levelled at any demographic group (men, white people, older people, etc.) seen as falling into the facile ‘privileged’ class.:blackpill:
I thought Barbie and Kent will live happy with a bunch of kids but they don't want to popularize this they only want failed families.

What you see as a child You end up doing as an adult

Jews know lots of occult stuff man.. i am not kidding, they summon angels and all which teaches them various ways to amass wealth which the normie simpleton brain can't even grasp.. actually its not only jews, i can list some occultist who are really fucking with the normie minds this includes kaballah practising jews, roman catholics, orthodox eastern church ,Persian muslims, taoist chinese, Indonesian muslims, Indian mystics and tantriks to name a few... the hole goes deeper than you think
Are you saying that occultist activities (and maybe esoteric knowledge) taught Jews, Roman Catholics, Persian / Indonesian Muslims, Tantra (and others) to amass wealth using methods that "normie simpleton brain cannot grasp", and "fuck with the normie minds"? Rationalists would be inclined to disagree. This claim correlates with Gnosticism philosophy

Last edited:
Hollywood kikes are doing kikes again.

man, I always wonder how many of you are just shitposting and how many of you are actually dumber than dirt

Some of you will be going to see the movie Barbie soon. Just be aware that it is Jewish male-hating toilet worship.

The Daily Sceptic published an article about the movie yesterday on their website. Here is the full article:

Barbie is a “Deeply Anti-Man Movie in Which Every Male Character is Either an Idiot, Bigot or Loser”​

By: Will Jones
July 19, 2023

How predictable was it that the new Barbie film would be a vehicle for the worst anti-man prejudices of the modern era, with every male character either an idiot, bigot or loser? Sarah Vine gives her verdict in the Mail, saying that she feels sorry “for those who subscribe to this nonsense — and for the young men growing up in a world that tells them they’re worthless”. Here’s an excerpt.

It only goes to further confirm the infamous double standards of woke culture, where despite the railing against ‘oppressive’ stereotypes, all the worst stereotypes are levelled at any demographic group (men, white people, older people, etc.) seen as falling into the facile ‘privileged’ class.:blackpill:
Dogs are bullies that attack the weak

It is the "oppressor patriarchy" in which this movie claims we live, but it is a matriarch.
What they accuse men of being is a projection of what they want to be. Those who still believe in the facade that feminism wants equality needs to open their eyes and see the world that is trying to create.

The film addresses the concept of misandric patriarchy used to demonize men and boys.

Barbie is advertising of feminist hatred.

Barbie is a feminist movie to demonize men.