Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So I went to GameStop and bought the ps5 and the cashier was a woman and we talked about video games for like 15-20 minutes or so

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
20% Bragging
yea what the title says. is this an uncommon occurrence? is this something i should look at in a positive light or is it not a big deal. i dont interact with people enough to know for sure XD. she seemed into the convo imo and was talking more than i was. i was surprised since it was a girl that she would play games and surprised me more when she went into more details about the games she played.
to describe the women she seemed to be in her mid 20s, like 5'3 and white, average looking id say.

has this happened to guys?

bro, stop bragging. you're a slayer

yea what the title says. is this an uncommon occurrence? is this something i should look at in a positive light or is it not a big deal. i dont interact with people enough to know for sure XD. she seemed into the convo imo and was talking more than i was. i was surprised since it was a girl that she would play games and surprised me more when she went into more details about the games she played.
to describe the women she seemed to be in her mid 20s, like 5'3 and white, average looking id say.

Series X >

no, i don't know how to talk to people in real life

Oh shit they are finally 500 Ima buy one

Series X >
last xbox that was good was 360 boyo
bro, stop bragging. you're a slayer
ded srs?
no, i don't know how to talk to people in real life
i was kinda awkward but did far better than i do normally
>PS5
no games
wdym
Oh shit they are finally 500 Ima buy one
tbh finally in stores n shiet
tbh gamestop is the type of place where if there was to be a foid working behind the register, she would know abt games, gamestop is bottom tier shit wage jobs lol
looked easy as fuck tho tbh

prob is tbh gamestop isnt what it was back then, my local one legit is dead but that comes with the price of not getting paid anything past 10 jfl, think they get 7-8 id rope with those wages
they get paid more than that where i live

btw hows the ps5 compare to the ps4? i got a ps4 n i dont rly see the point of upgrading, ive had it for years now still pretty good how much you drop for one?
dropped 500 for the digital god of war ragnarok bundle
ive heard games like ragnarok, mw2, etc are shit on ps4
i have an acquaintance who has more games and we're gonna game share
fuck well i do live in the ghetto so :blackpill: :blackpill:
i live in the white suburbs

mogs me hard, never have had long conversation with a foid in a decade maybe jfl

btw hows the ps5 compare to the ps4? i got a ps4 n i dont rly see the point of upgrading, ive had it for years now still pretty good how much you drop for one?
u should pay for it if u play 4k

Shoulda banged her

I am not surprised at youngcels like you succeeding in such a endeavour; talking to a foid for 15-20 minutes, and managing to maintain interest without having security sought upon you for harassment, or obvious contempt showcased, is most odd for a subhuman... :feelsUgh:

You certainly NTmog me, in terms of all this interaction; did she not have to receive any other customers or what? :feelssus:

mogs me hard, never have had long conversation with a foid in a decade maybe jfl
I’m surprised it lasted that long
It's her job to be nice to you
true
Shoulda banged her
nah
I am not surprised at youngcels like you succeeding in such a endeavour; talking to a foid for 15-20 minutes, and managing to maintain interest without having security sought upon you for harassment, or obvious contempt showcased, is most odd for a subhuman... :feelsUgh:

You certainly NTmog me, in terms of all this interaction; did she not have to receive any other customers or what? :feelssus:
Idk I didn’t look around

Idk I didn’t look around
Such decision-making on behalf of the foid to not immediately wave you off is certainly questionable; I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :feelswhere:

Such decision-making on behalf of the foid to not immediately wave you off is certainly questionable; I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :feelswhere:
Tbh I’m surprised as well. It’s not something that usually happens to me.

Her posting on TwoXChromosomes today: "ugh, some ugly incel forced conversation with me at work today. I'm so quitting this job! He probably thought I was flirting with him and simply WOULD NOT GO AWAY!"

Truecels upgrade their PC

Bruh stop trying to stroke yourself

If you didn't get a number and fuck within 7 days, your interaction was a complete waste of time and were probably getting lured into spending more of your shekels

Bruh stop trying to stroke yourself

If you didn't get a number and fuck within 7 days, your interaction was a complete waste of time and were probably getting lured into spending more of your shekels