Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I went to 3 bars and drank six drinks

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I'm wasted af right now, so sorry.

I went to 3 bars, the only opportunity I had to talk to a chick was Bar No. 2, and she rejected my advances, was a solid 4/10, below average black hair blue eyed chick, "sorry I'm waiting for a date". I showed a good personality, did the usual shit - was funny af, made her laugh. "So, you come to the bar this Good Friday to find Jesus?"
"Sorry, waiting for my date"
She decides to suck and fuck some lower class gang member Latino chad. Fucking dysgenic loser.

The rest of my experience was a sausage fest. One dude said I was young for 24 and had a lot of time left to find a girl, another dude had friends that was awkward because he liked me as a dude, but his friend group was already well established.

I had 6 drinks, two millers, two buds, two guinesses. I'm wasted af.

I just want a chick to give my love to. But no woman loves me.

I seriously don't know why I don't just end it. I still have ideals left, but those ideals are hard to manifest when nobody loves yo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsugh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
beer tastes disgusting to me idk why

jfl, just go outside and cold approach bro you'll get a gf inkwel

beer tastes disgusting to me idk why
It's an acquired taste you get after drinking it a bunch, most overcome that in high school, I overcame that in college.

simp ass nigga
Where the fuck else do you go to meet women besides your friend groups (my friend groups don't like me enough to introduce me to other friends), Tinder (dead end because I'm not hot and I don't have a social media presence to have good Tinder pics), and bars (see above)? Work? (that doesn't work because "RAWR THE PATRIARCHY IM SO OPPRESSED A DUDE DARED TO FLIRT WITH ME AT WORK, I WANT ALL MY MEN TO BE PLATONIC CELIBATE ROBOT AUTOMONS, I ONLY WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH THE EMOTION OF A NEW YORK SKYSKRAPER")

I guess you could kidnap some women, but they don't usually reciprocate the affection. Although some women have a kink for getting tied up (it's not weird if there's consent)

Last edited:
It's an acquired taste you get after drinking it a bunch, most overcome that in high school, I overcame that in college.
I never did

Almost every other alcohol is just better

Coldaproaching in Bars proves the blackpill :blackpill:

:feelsdevil:

youre a retard. pay for hookers / tug shops or go to some nearby 2nd/3rd world to fuck. wasting your time, money, and sanity trying to get pussy in the fucking west idiot. the most you would ever be able to get is some used up fat roastie. you really think youre gunna bag some hot bitch? delusional bastard.

do your own shit, buy your copes, do your hobbies, and when you cant take it anymore youre just a plane ride away from pussy. stop wasting your time being an idiot

Low inhib af for going out drinking
Eh. Being wasted in public is fun. I don’t see why OP would’ve hoped doing that would have helped him ascend at all.

Also, OP you sound like you’re trying to find a LTR at a bar. You really think that’s the place to find a LTR? Probably a drunk hookup instead if anything. But none of us will ascend so it doesn’t matter

Also, OP you sound like you’re trying to find a LTR at a bar. You really think that’s the place to find a LTR? Probably a drunk hookup instead if anything. But none of us will ascend so it doesn’t matter
I just want to be desired and get my dick wet. You never know, .01% drunk hookups can turn into a LTR - which means there's a chance. Although I'm aware it's over, I see no reason not to try (I'm turning 25 in like a month, so its over).

I'm wasted af right now, so sorry.

I went to 3 bars, the only opportunity I had to talk to a chick was Bar No. 2, and she rejected my advances, was a solid 4/10, below average black hair blue eyed chick, "sorry I'm waiting for a date". I showed a good personality, did the usual shit - was funny af, made her laugh. "So, you come to the bar this Good Friday to find Jesus?"
"Sorry, waiting for my date"
She decides to suck and fuck some lower class gang member Latino chad. Fucking dysgenic loser.

The rest of my experience was a sausage fest. One dude said I was young for 24 and had a lot of time left to find a girl, another dude had friends that was awkward because he liked me as a dude, but his friend group was already well established.

I had 6 drinks, two millers, two buds, two guinesses. I'm wasted af.

I just want a chick to give my love to. But no woman loves me.

I seriously don't know why I don't just end it. I still have ideals left, but those ideals are hard to manifest when nobody loves yo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsugh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
ngl you're just a bluepilled simp & a normie tbh. Typical subhuman cringelord

I drink six drinks for breakfast.