Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I was attacked today at the food spot

J

jaded mixedcel

Greycel
Today as I was waiting for my takeout order at a restaurant, a latina toilet with the fattest, most juiciest ass I’ve ever seen walked in with a white tee and no bra with her pierced, half dollar sized brown nips peaking through :ahegao::feelsohh:

Of course she never made eye contact with me as I’m a 5’8 biracial manlet with a sub7 face. And I was most certainly not making a move myself being the aspie I am. As I’m walking out with my food, I notice her hopping in a Jeep with you guessed it, fucking Tyrone. :feelsrope:

This is why I feel like full breed niggers can never truly be incels. All the big booty latinas fall head over heels for thugmaxxed BBC. And I can never compare for being mixed :lasereyes:

Today as I was waiting for my takeout order at a restaurant, a latina toilet with the fattest, most juiciest ass I’ve ever seen walked in with a white tee and no bra with her pierced, half dollar sized brown nips peaking through :ahegao::feelsohh:

Of course she never made eye contact with me as I’m a 5’8 biracial manlet with a sub7 face. And I was most certainly not making a move myself being the aspie I am. As I’m walking out with my food, I notice her hopping in a Jeep with you guessed it, fucking Tyrone. :feelsrope:

This is why I feel like full breed niggers can never truly be incels. All the big booty latinas fall head over heels for thugmaxxed BBC. And I can never compare for being mixed :lasereyes:
(1) Sub7 is not law

(2) 5'8 = manlet? Where do you live?

(1) Sub7 is not law

I barely qualify for tyronelite in the face.

In New York the foids that actually have curves don’t even acknowledge your existence if you’re not 6ft+

You will never cum in her fesikh:fuk:

You really think all black are Tyrone:feelsseriously:

All the blackcel on this site are the contrary of the black you see on nba or in news report .

I fucking hate big booty Latinas and there Tyrone boyfriends :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is why I feel like full breed niggers can never truly be incels. All the

That's why I never get my hopes up never even look at girls anymore it's always "oh she's nice looking" the second you think she single some Tyrone or some faggit with spawn out of nowhere and make out and fuck in your face I can handle the disappointment anymore I just don't even look if something is too good to be true it probably is...

Nice brag, it's still far better than many of us here

In New York the foids that actually have curves don’t even acknowledge your existence if you’re not 6ft+
Doesn't mean anything less than 6ft is manlet, people need to stop only thinking in extremes ffs
At 5'8 you're definitely short, but being a manlet is even worse because you literally get emasculated every fucking time you go outside

(1) Sub7 is not law

Yeah, this guy is an obvious troll, read between the lines of everything he's saying. He's outing himself in an "ironic way" for the sake of entertainment, but he's being very indirect for the sake of trolling and not being immediately banned.

Just gonna add him to my ignore list and not waste anymore time.

This is what we need to do en masse for people like this. They are looking for attention. If everyone blocks them and they get no responses, they'd leave the forum.

a sub7 face.
"I probably have an above average face"
"I definitely have an above average face"
"I am a volcel and I will ONLY pursue women that meet my standards of curvaceousness"

Guys this isn’t a brag in the slightest, decent looking Beckies look right past me everyday and never give me attention. So when it comes to gigastacy, it’s definitely over. Nothing “above average” for me I’m in the same boat as all you.