Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I was at the mosque today for Eid-ul-Adha prayers (ISLAMICELS GTFIH)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
And some curry kid was wearing a Lil Nas X sweatshirt. I started laughing when I saw it, since that nigga is gay af. Like a genuine homosexual. When I left the mosque, I thought I would tell him since maybe he wasn't aware. He got visibly annoyed. Jfl at curries. He mogged me facially though. :feelsrope:

eid mubarak brother, finna feast on beef

It's what they do, brainwashing the youth. He's gay but they'll shove him in kids faces

It requires a bomb defusal squad

wearing a shirt of a degenerate nigger rapper kike puppet is bad enough, to add on top of it the rapper being a faggot makes it even worse. He should be sent to pakistan so he doesn't become a western nigger worshiping faggot before it's too late

eid mubarak brother, finna feast on beef
Khair mubarak brother. Hope you have a good day too.
Eid mubarak
Khair mubarak bro. What are you gonna do today?
It's what they do, brainwashing the youth. He's gay but they'll shove him in kids faces
JFL, indeed. But the idea of wearing that inside a mosque is pretty bad to begin with. I just did my part. He can do with this knowledge what he wants.
It requires a bomb defusal squad
Fixed your username brah.
wearing a shirt of a degenerate nigger rapper kike puppet is bad enough, to add on top of it the rapper being a faggot makes it even worse. He should be sent to pakistan so he doesn't become a western nigger worshiping faggot before it's too late

View attachment 306091
Based. But unfortunately it's already too late.

Khair mubarak brother. Hope you have a good day too.

Khair mubarak bro. What are you gonna do today?

JFL, indeed. But the idea of wearing that inside a mosque is pretty bad to begin with. I just did my part. He can do with this knowledge what he wants.

Fixed your username brah.

Based. But unfortunately it's already too late.
51 bombs defused

on a somewhat related sidenote, how's Pakistan doing these days (I assume you know a bit about the nation since you're from there originally)? Is it free from western influence or is it slowly becoming westernized? How are the relations with Israel? If you could enlighten me I would be thankful

Last edited:
For some reason currys do Eid the day after Arabs, idk why. I can't go to eid prayers, they had a lottery for who can attend and my bad luck just kept coming.

And some curry kid was wearing a Lil Nas X sweatshirt. I started laughing when I saw it, since that nigga is gay af. Like a genuine homosexual. When I left the mosque, I thought I would tell him since maybe he wasn't aware. He got visibly annoyed. Jfl at curries. He mogged me facially though. :feelsrope:
over for eidcels
For some reason currys do Eid the day after Arabs, idk why. I can't go to eid prayers, they had a lottery for who can attend and my bad luck just kept coming.
over for lotterycels

Eid mubarak brother

on a somewhat related sidenote, how's Pakistan doing these days (I assume you know a bit about the nation since you're from there originally)? Is it free from western influence or is it slowly becoming westernized? How are the relations with Israel? If you could enlighten me I would be thankful
It is becoming westernized due to the help of CIA, Mossad, R&AW, NDS etc. A lot of ideological subversion going on in the form of private schools and books sponsored by an Indian (the map of Pakistan in their books even show Kashmir as Indian territory). Pakistan and Israel do not have formal relations, in fact, on every Pakistani passport it says "Valid in all countries except Israel." Though we do not have any formal ties, we did participate in the Arab-Israeli war and downed a few Israeli fighter jets; something they are still butthurt over, hence why they are trying to liberalize Pakistan. That way, we do not pose an ideological threat towards them. What's more is that there are separatist terrorist groups roaming free in Pakistan, mostly on R&AW's payroll. They create propaganda against the Pakistani army because it is the backbone of the country. They (Israel) have made their western slaves publish articles about how the Pakistani army is behind forced kidnappings of civilians. And then whenever a terrorist attack happens, guess what? The people named on the missing civilians list ended up being the same terrorists! It is all a ploy against us but thank God we know better. That is pretty much it.
Eid mubarak brother
Khair mubarak brother!
over for eidcels

over for lotterycels
Jfl.
Based!
When I was Muslim and went to the mosque I saw similar things. People wearing inappropriate t-shirts and pants while praying :feelskek: . I saw this more often in Turkish mosques though.
:feelskek: Did they get butthurt when somebody told them it was inappropriate?

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak. Slaughtering a goat today?

Maybe he’s just assimilated

You should have said it out loud
That he was a homosexual

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6