Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So, I think I met an incel who's transfem... I'm a little surprised to see one of my sisters(I'm a trans woman myself) having an entitled attitude tow

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
YWNBAW

1624322281776.jpg

Screenshot 20241019 183232

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g74orc/so_i_think_i_met_an_incel_whos_transfem_im_a/

Her post was arguing that males who have sex in their teens/young adulthood are more attractive, better, blah blah blah. Which I am one who usually refuses to use words like males and females as nouns(other than obvi here since it's a meta discussion of those terms- I wouldn't use them to describe people) so my comment to the post I automatically switched out her use of male(noun) for man. She was upset by being lumped in with men because apparently she was using male in reference to herself too, as in like referring to someone who was amab. So I very accidentally misgendered her at first since no transfem person I've known would identify as being male(so I kinda assumed I could switch out male for man because in my mind, man is the more respectful term than reducing a person to what's a biology term, but I apologized either way for the misgendering) also in all my time in trans spaces, I never once heard anyone just straight up use male in place of amab, even in self-reference, and I certainly never would call myself that(it's also inaccurate both in the sense my biology has changed and my legal sex markers are all F too.) It's making me wonder if being an incel influences that word choice

Anyhow as she and I were discussing though, I basically argued about how it seems like the post would otherwise imply entitlement to sex and she didn't deny having this view, just that she wouldn't want it forced but that if someone didn't have sex before 20, that their parents failed... I realized this all seems like incel talk, just a bit more respectful than most incels. Honestly, I'm kinda flabbergasted by this. She's the first trans person I've ever met who is more than likely an incel. I guess really and truly anyone can have the misogynistic views of an incel ‍♀️

I'd ACK myself before ever reading a post with this title

YWNBAW

1624322281776.jpg

View attachment 1297305

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g74orc/so_i_think_i_met_an_incel_whos_transfem_im_a/

Her post was arguing that males who have sex in their teens/young adulthood are more attractive, better, blah blah blah. Which I am one who usually refuses to use words like males and females as nouns(other than obvi here since it's a meta discussion of those terms- I wouldn't use them to describe people) so my comment to the post I automatically switched out her use of male(noun) for man. She was upset by being lumped in with men because apparently she was using male in reference to herself too, as in like referring to someone who was amab. So I very accidentally misgendered her at first since no transfem person I've known would identify as being male(so I kinda assumed I could switch out male for man because in my mind, man is the more respectful term than reducing a person to what's a biology term, but I apologized either way for the misgendering) also in all my time in trans spaces, I never once heard anyone just straight up use male in place of amab, even in self-reference, and I certainly never would call myself that(it's also inaccurate both in the sense my biology has changed and my legal sex markers are all F too.) It's making me wonder if being an incel influences that word choice

Anyhow as she and I were discussing though, I basically argued about how it seems like the post would otherwise imply entitlement to sex and she didn't deny having this view, just that she wouldn't want it forced but that if someone didn't have sex before 20, that their parents failed... I realized this all seems like incel talk, just a bit more respectful than most incels. Honestly, I'm kinda flabbergasted by this. She's the first trans person I've ever met who is more than likely an incel. I guess really and truly anyone can have the misogynistic views of an incel ‍♀️

Jfc the mouse utopia experiment is real society has gone insane without realizing jfc

Just join the 41% already

Idk what transfem is and I don’t want to know, these individuals just need to be put in a giant blender and the blood used as fertiliser

He spends more time talking about nothing than the actual theme in the title, fucking clowns