Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL so i just lurked on trufemcels....

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
just fucking lol who the fuck do those larping cunts think they are to fucking steal and abuse OUR memes they refer to men as "moid" and i swear to fucking god i saw the term "babebux" there some of them actually believe THAT MEN ARE GOING TO SETTLE FOR UNATRACTIVE WOMEN THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR THEM AND THEN CUCK THEM FOR STACY it just doesnt look real they all must be some incels larping for shits and giggles
i have never seem more stupid and delusional people than "femcels" i actually think they are worse than normal roasties too much attention whoring and tryhard larping to hold the incel title
TL;DR femcels are male incels

"trufemcels"
I didn't even know that was a thing..

femcel is an oxymoron

“Wahmen can be incel too!!11”

Male Incels: demonized by the (((media))), sent death threats, genocided, persecuted, oppressed in every way imagineable, life made a living hell

Female “Incels”: coddled, given tons of sympathy, attract hundreds of orbiters, are angels who can do no wrong

Femcels are attention whores. They are trying to get attention off of us incels.

jewish nazis makes more sense than female incels

Common amount of time without sex to qualify as an incel:

Male Incels: 6 months
Female “Incels”: 6 minutes

(((FEMCELS))) ARE NOT ENTITLED TO OTHERS PEOPLES MEMES

Femcels steal our culture because it went mainstream and they just want any and all attention to be on them.For them its just a fad,femcels dont even have the word involuntary in it.Foids will always try to invade a male space and demand change to suit themselves till eventually it's left unrecognizable.

Femcels should at least have the decency of calling themselves standardcels.

I believed in femcels once.

0/10, wouldn't do it again