Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I joined this telegram group led by a foid

dominic

dominic

Officer
The subject of height came up between the group chat last week, and I said I was 6'7. And I've noticed this hoe has been treating me so much better lmfao, talking to me nonstop, she literally made me an admin today

holy kek

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

THESE WHORES ARE SO FUCKING SHAMELESS

Face and height are everything.
If you don’t have those, you have nothing in life.

height is so important to a males quality of life, womanlets should be stopped from breeding like manlets are to end this suffering

Foid mods are always a shit

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope:

BUT IT'S FACE > HEIGHT RIGHT???

Did you show a photo or something, or did she believe you on the spot and started simping?

Women are fucking weird reverse pedophiles in regards to height. They want to pretend they're being fucked by their fathers.

Probably she had seen also your face :chad:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope:

BUT IT'S FACE > HEIGHT RIGHT???
If you don't meet the base height requirement they won't even need to see your face.

race only matters in western countries,while face and height matter in all countries
:feelsLSD:Someone needs to take the exoticpill

@Broly want me to stop? :feelsmage: this might get annoying (for you) 2/0

Woman need there rights taken away from them

Big cope. Height > face in terms of importance and attraction to foids
St blackop2cel is 6’4”. Obviously it depends on how bad they are, and that’s why it depends.

Another brag thread from a greycel

Height mogs me.
:feelskek:
Race and racism is a result of lookism.

Depends on the stats. They can both be death sentences on their own.
height is more key especially if ur below 5'8 like me. at 5'5 easily 80-90% foids height mog me. very emasculating and humiliating. worse I grow a beard super fast so can't even pretend to be young

Last edited:
Women are fucking weird reverse pedophiles in regards to height. They want to pretend they're being fucked by their fathers.
legit insane. I wonder if foids with no father are even more heightist. my guess Is probably yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back