Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So, I found out the name of this one foid that works at my local Dunkin' Donuts, and when I told my mom... (Text doesn't fit)

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My sister shouted from the other room "Don't try anything, she's a minor!"; to which I replied "She must have more confidence in me than I do myself because despite not personally thinking I am that ugly, my life experience shows otherwise; so it doesn't matter anyway." My mom just loudly sighed because she's tired of my "complaining".

How does your sister know she’s a minor?

Last edited:
Damn thats crazy bro

Good for you. Your own bloodline are embarrassing you in public, and doesn't give fucks about you

Shoulda had better genes. Its your own fault

To be fair telling you not to try anything isn't the same as thinking you'd succeed. :feelsbadman:

I seriously don't care :feelsUgh:

Maby she goes to the same Dunkin, I’ll give OP the benefit of the doubt this time :feelsUgh:

:feelskek:
Not just that, my sister actually works at the same Dunkin' with said foid.

Not just that, my sister actually works at the same Dunkin' with said foid.
In that case, I have no idea why you would want to make yourself more of a jester than you already are by approaching her coworker. How would your sister feel if her coworkers found out that the fat creepy incel cold approaching them and asking them out was her brother?

Last edited:
In that case, I have no idea why you would want to make yourself more of a jester than you already are by approaching her coworker. How would your sister feel if her coworkers found out that the fat creepy incel cold approaching them and asking them out was her brother?
They'd probably kick me out because the girl is apparently 16, and it doesn't matter that is the age of consent in my state.

This lol

Also I can't imagine going to my parents about this lmaooo

Ask her out and make sure you do it after you stick your dick through the hole in the donut she gives you.

Bonus points if you can take a bite out of it.

Ask her out and make sure you do it after you stick your dick through the hole in the donut she gives you.

Bonus points if you can take a bite out of it.
Why does everyone here suggest things that would get me arrested?

You're lucky your sister stopped you. Otherwise I would have had to fuck your shit up if you had tried hitting on my bitch.:chad: