Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lady and her boyfriend told the diner I was at that I was filming, so I had to put my phone away.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was enjoying the Thanksgiving vibe at this diner I was at, so I decided "I'll film some stuff for my YouTube channel. Because I love the holidays so much and I wanna share vibes with people." I only got to film a few minutes before this mewling baby of a grown woman starts whispering to her boyfriend and cutting glances at me. Boyfriend gets up. He goes somewhere, I don't know, I'm not really interested in these two. He comes back. And shortly after that, the bartender comes creeping over to have a look at my "filming rig." And he's all "Hiiiii~ whatcha doin'?" I explain that I'm filming, he explains that I can't film guests. Obviously I wasn't "intentionally" filming them, I don't give a fuck about them. They just happened to be in my shot. But because it's this time now in history, you can't even tangentially film someone. People don't wanna end up on camera even by accident. So I do as I'm told and put the phone away. But that boy clearly spread some news because even after my phone is out away, the fucking MANAGER comes out and tells me that I can't film. He doesn't know I was already told, I guess, that's just how fast tattle-telling spreads. This man went and told anyone he could get an audience with.

So there goes my Thanksgiving content. I literally can't stomach my food, so I ask for the check. Coulda just fuckin' ran. What are they gonna do, ban me? Fair enough, I'm not coming back to your fucking sweatshop hash house and J wouldn't have even if you let me film. I only needed it for the day. But because I'm not a dependent baby, I give what is owed of me. I pay my tab, obviously no tip for the pigs. He tries to get me to take home a $12 slice of pie in a takeaway box, he words it as if it were free. Nice hustle on the upsell, Latwinx, but I've worked in diners too and I read up on this place. I decline. It's like Thanksgiving never fucking happened for me.

Moral of this story? "Damn the femorrloids?" No, because a lot of you here are guilty of the same cowardice. When you do things like keep people from viewing your profile. It didn't used to be like this. You've all seen the 7-11 Disney World video. You could film strangers ON PURPOSE and they didn't go crying to management. It makes no sense. We have never been more connected on the Internet. More encouraged to show and share. But at the same time we've never been more DISCOURAGED to record.

What is the absolute worst that could come from me filming people? Just the filming. I film you, and then I leave. What's the WORST that can come from that? I'm not following you around, you just happen to be nearby and I'm filming you. And then what? You go viral?

You people, you cowards. You have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear, all you have is cowardice. Cowardice, and more power than you deserve.

Thats what happens when you go outside, inkwell

People make fun of randoms in videos all the time, if I for example look like shit people are gonna laugh at that. If something embarrassing happens I'll become a laughing stock meme, assuming you have some popularity.

Sometimes I'll watch this Chad guy do food challenges, he's pretty good at them, food is a good cope whatever, I need to cope.

But look at his top comment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDRqr4_RSqc&t=316s

I don't wanna be the next "Karen" in your video bro, sorry.

On a sidenote: he always gets to film in restaurants but that's probably because he's Chad.. and he's popular, so sorry for the double standard at least.

I don't wanna be the next "Karen" in your video bro, sorry.

You don't wanna go viral. So what am I supposed to do? Never film anything while I'm in public because I might film someone else by accident?

First thing in a long time that kinda sorta resembled a productive hobby. A reason to live besides ascension. In a time when I cannot ever hope to get a job as good as I had and will have to settle for making much much less, I had SOMETHING that was kinda pretty cool. But oh no, you can't film in restaurants no matter how good the vibe is.

You don't wanna go viral. So what am I supposed to do? Never film anything while I'm in public because I might film someone else by accident?

First thing in a long time that kinda sorta resembled a productive hobby. A reason to live besides ascension. In a time when I cannot ever hope to get a job as good as I had and will have to settle for making much much less, I had SOMETHING that was kinda pretty cool. But oh no, you can't film in restaurants no matter how good the vibe is.
Well it's up to the owner I guess I'm just giving you my perspective.

Try finding a table where you don't film others or something idfk.

Well it's up to the owner I guess I'm just giving you my perspective.

Try finding a table where you don't film others or something idfk.

People don't wanna "get made fun of." I love getting made fun of. Nothing gets my dick harder than when I learn that the femcels of Crystal.cafe are coming down to the slop with me. I have nothing to hide and everything to share.

Or KiwiFarms. Or We Hunted The Mammoth. My phones are open.

Last edited:
People are literally so retarded. Pretty much every business has cameras nowadays. I guess they don't wanna be on someone's YouTube channel. But still retarded. You are being recorded everywhere

I don't like being recorded in public either, but if I'm going to be a background extra in someone's video, I always surreptitiously cover my face in a way that looks normal where I can't be IDed, like hand on face itching the forehead

What you should do in the future is to ask permission from the owner/manager beforehand.

I don't like being recorded in public either, but if I'm going to be a background extra in someone's video, I always surreptitiously cover my face in a way that looks normal where I can't be IDed, like hand on face itching the forehead

What you should do in the future is to ask permission from the owner/manager beforehand.

They're gonna say no. The bar & grill I worked at once upon a time was cool enough that you could film, but even there I feel like if someone complained the manager would tell you to, like, point your phone elsewhere. Until you find the one person who is okay with being a background extra.

This can't be the future.

You are a good poster but there is no way I'm reading all that, sorry

I was enjoying the Thanksgiving vibe at this diner I was at, so I decided "I'll film some stuff for my YouTube channel. Because I love the holidays so much and I wanna share vibes with people." I only got to film a few minutes before this mewling baby of a grown woman starts whispering to her boyfriend and cutting glances at me. Boyfriend gets up. He goes somewhere, I don't know, I'm not really interested in these two. He comes back. And shortly after that, the bartender comes creeping over to have a look at my "filming rig." And he's all "Hiiiii~ whatcha doin'?" I explain that I'm filming, he explains that I can't film guests. Obviously I wasn't "intentionally" filming them, I don't give a fuck about them. They just happened to be in my shot. But because it's this time now in history, you can't even tangentially film someone. People don't wanna end up on camera even by accident. So I do as I'm told and put the phone away. But that boy clearly spread some news because even after my phone is out away, the fucking MANAGER comes out and tells me that I can't film. He doesn't know I was already told, I guess, that's just how fast tattle-telling spreads. This man went and told anyone he could get an audience with.

So there goes my Thanksgiving content. I literally can't stomach my food, so I ask for the check. Coulda just fuckin' ran. What are they gonna do, ban me? Fair enough, I'm not coming back to your fucking sweatshop hash house and J wouldn't have even if you let me film. I only needed it for the day. But because I'm not a dependent baby, I give what is owed of me. I pay my tab, obviously no tip for the pigs. He tries to get me to take home a $12 slice of pie in a takeaway box, he words it as if it were free. Nice hustle on the upsell, Latwinx, but I've worked in diners too and I read up on this place. I decline. It's like Thanksgiving never fucking happened for me.

Moral of this story? "Damn the femorrloids?" No, because a lot of you here are guilty of the same cowardice. When you do things like keep people from viewing your profile. It didn't used to be like this. You've all seen the 7-11 Disney World video. You could film strangers ON PURPOSE and they didn't go crying to management. It makes no sense. We have never been more connected on the Internet. More encouraged to show and share. But at the same time we've never been more DISCOURAGED to record.

What is the absolute worst that could come from me filming people? Just the filming. I film you, and then I leave. What's the WORST that can come from that? I'm not following you around, you just happen to be nearby and I'm filming you. And then what? You go viral?

You people, you cowards. You have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear, all you have is cowardice. Cowardice, and more power than you deserve.
whats the name of your youtube channel?

Thats what happens when you go outside, inkwell
Recently while I was entering retail store an elderly man dropped a small bag near my feet. I bent down to pick up his small purchase to hand back to him. A chad/stacy couple walking directly behind me acted like I was robbing him until I ask the elderly man if he needed any more help. The couple soon then walked away.

I am sic of soyciety.

IMG 4083

I dont wana be that guy but usually when u wana film in a business place you have to ask for permission or even pay money

Recently while I was entering retail store an elderly man dropped a small bag near my feet. I bent down to pick up his small purchase to hand back to him. A chad/stacy couple walking directly behind me acted like I was robbing him until I ask the elderly man if he needed any more help. The couple soon then walked away.

I am sic of soyciety.

View attachment 1010230
I wish people would just mind their own fucking business more, and couples should be shot in the face. Your example proves why as a subhuman its not worth doing anything for anyone, except yourself

I dont wana be that guy but usually when u wana film in a business place you have to ask for permission or even pay money

Why should that be the way? It wasn't always like that, so what changed that this had to be implemented as a rule?

Why should that be the way? It wasn't always like that, so what changed that this had to be implemented as a rule?
True it wasnt like that 10 years ago but now people are more snowflaky i myself wouldnt have cared

If you were Chad they would assume you were a famous jewtuber

I wish people would just mind their own fucking business more, and couples should be shot in the face. Your example proves why as a subhuman its not worth doing anything for anyone, except yourself
I help where I can. I don't help so that others can see it, but so that the person I helped knows that I helped them. It is a matter of honor for me.